Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

I'll see if it's true by checking various sources from different political groups.

Quick check--they're being described by MSM as "unofficial" and "secret". Has Trudeau accepted them as having official government validation in Canada, so they can operate with government backing out in the open?

Do you honestly believe that China could open up spying centres in Canada if the Trudy gov't didn't allow it?
I mean, would O'Biden allow Russia to open 'unofficial' & 'secret' police stns in America to spy there?
We do know that Xiden would allow China to open them as he's brought & owned by China!

Canada is full-blown communist country under Trudy's tyrannical rule.
He's either brought & owned by them too or he's actually a Communist by nature (being Castro's son).
And, nobody seems to care much, not even the opposition. 😏😏
But maybe they realize they can't do anything until they get into power.
After all, Trudy owns the entire media in Canada just as China Joe owns all the media in America.
They are like two peas in a swampy pod.

Last edited:

david starling

I was looking for a Putin quote I remembered on the internet, so I posted "any means necessary" while on this website. I accidentally checked up on my current activity, and it reported my search title.

Just for fun, I'm going to type in another search entry, and see if it gets reported on my profile--"tasty recipes for bug eaters"--and see if it shows up. No, it didn't--just that I was currently viewing this thread. Not sure what happened with the "any means necessary" one.

CapAquaPis

About Bill Clinton: His Leo sun opposite mine in Aquarius (the decans), which explains why I doubted and questioned him, and still, I'm a registered Democrat, astrology can determine some things about a personality you may have more in common than the last president of a rival political party (*cough* Donald Trump *cough*).

CapAquaPis

And speaking of Trump, the Gemini sun in 11th opposite Sagittarius full moon in 5th = I already knew he has all sorts of friends in high places and many scandals with women in his life, and Bill Clinton has a Leo sun in a similar house of 11th, yet his 5th house in Aquarius is empty and void of any planetary placements (how come?).

Blaze

Account Closed

WEF partnered with Google to push their narrative? Unsurprising.

But at 1:50 - now THAT is interesting. Makes sense why the slogan is: "Trust the science."

Cap

WEF partnered with Google to push their narrative? Unsurprising.

But at 1:50 - now THAT is interesting. Makes sense why the slogan is: "Trust the science."

When you google search something, initial result will say something like "found 3 million results", but when you try to go deeper by clicking next page usually somewhere between pages 40 and 50 it will say "no more results".

Try it for yourself! It works like this every time and not only for sensitive subjects but for every search.

Blaze

Account Closed
When you google search something, initial result will say something like "found 3 million results", but when you try to go deeper by clicking next page usually somewhere between pages 40 and 50 it will say "no more results".

Try it for yourself! It works like this every time and not only for sensitive subjects but for every search.
Did that awhile back. It's why I stopped using it. Yandex and Pale Moon for me. Sometimes Brave, like right now. 🙃

Cap

Did that awhile back. It's why I stopped using it. Yandex and Pale Moon for me. Sometimes Brave, like right now. 🙃
Yep. Good choices. I use mostly Yandex lately when I want to find real information.
What Google is doing, is showing 400 pre-approved results. Absolute control of information, while maintaining illusion of freedom. Typical NWO stuff.

david starling

Yep. Good choices. I use mostly Yandex lately when I want to find real information.
What Google is doing, is showing 400 pre-approved results. Absolute control of information, while maintaining illusion of freedom. Typical NWO stuff.

If you find a hole in the logic, or an inconsistency, and start digging to find information that fills it in, or explains it, it just isn't there.

But, there are ways around that if the psyops isn't FULLY protected on that particular subject.

Cap

If you find a hole in the logic, or an inconsistency, and start digging to find information that fills it in, or explains it, it just isn't there.

But, there are ways around that if the psyops isn't FULLY protected on that particular subject.
AI they use to filter people's comments on platforms like Youtube or Facebook is not that smart (yet).
If you avoid using certain keywords, you know they'll be looking for, you can pretty much post anything.

david starling

AI they use to filter people's comments on platforms like Youtube or Facebook is not that smart (yet).
If you avoid using certain keywords, you know they'll be looking for, you can pretty much post anything.

For Dr. Campbell, the "keywords" list includes "Davos". Now he knows. He committed the psyops sin of pointing out that the Davos meetings are elitist.

Blaze

Account Closed
ghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAIzO8ShEk
[copy out link without the "g" and paste into new window to see video - Moderator]

The fact that they're so quiet about it combined with the demonization of anyone who speaks up on it, tells me the Russians definitely did it. 🙃 :rolleyes:

EU has more of a reason to want war with America than Russia at this point. Trying to sweep this event under the rug just isn't going well.

Last edited by a moderator: