Putin: White hat or villain?

HeartTree

Feminine/masculine energy is not related to gender honey ;) I always forget that there are bigoted politicians on this forum :) I don't care about your right-left divisions. I just wanted to give an astrological answer at this "empty forum" that is just a political battleground these days.

Yes there will be last struggles of Pluto :capricorn:. The "old power" is trying to take back its positions. I guess we disagree on what that old power is:biggrin:

Last edited:

blackbery

Feminine/masculine energy is not related to gender honey ;) I always forget that there are bigoted politicians on this forum :) I don't care about your right-left divisions. I just wanted to give an astrological answer at this "empty forum" that is just a political battleground these days.

I know biology/science are not important to the NWO! Their goal is to erase all genders to make everyone a unisex hybrid!
The lunatic left are so crazy they can't even define a WOMAN & call :venus:mothers 'lactating people'.
They are so full of hate towards women, that they deny motherhood, creation of life & claim that men can give birth!😏😏
Calling me 'honey' is a passive aggressive attack, very common with the Libs.
What is an 'empty forum?
There is plenty of astrology on the astrology threads.
You can always participate in any thread or not.
It's called Freedom of Speech!😅😅😅

The entire planet earth has been hit hard this year by :pluto: entrance into the third, final decan of :capricorn:. It entered on Feb 7th 2018, backed out of it July 14th and will re-enter this zone on December 14th until it’s last degree in this sign Jan22nd of 2024.
:pluto: relates to the masses, major cataclysmic events, the underworld of crime, power, dominance, death, destruction & transformation.
:capricorn: relates to authority, gov't, power structures, big business, hard work, rules & accountability.

Putin, a great hero, a man of courage & :mars:strength to stand up against the nefarious NATO/EU/NWO entities.
Like he said, he doesn't want Russia to be a part of the 'uni-govt' where the leaders worship satan, supports nazism
& push pedophila, castrating
& mutilating children & destroying religions & national identity.

PUTIN’S FULL SPEECH ON ACCESSION OF FORMER UKRAINIAN TERRITORIES​

HeartTree

The entire planet earth has been hit hard this year by :pluto: entrance into the third, final decan of :capricorn:. It entered on Feb 7th 2018, backed out of it July 14th and will re-enter this zone on December 14th until it’s last degree in this sign Jan22nd of 2024.
:pluto: relates to the masses, major cataclysmic events, the underworld of crime, power, dominance, death, destruction & transformation.
:capricorn: relates to authority, gov't, power structures, big business, hard work, rules & accountability.

I think Putin is committing criminal acts. :)

🇷🇺 revolution might start when Saturn-Neptune is at 0 degrees :aries: late 2025. Reaching culmination when :uranus: :trine: :pluto: in :aquarius: conjunct Russian Independence :moon:& :saturn:, both at 5 degree :aquarius:. Completed by 2027.

In the invasion chart (24 February 2022 5.00 Kiev) :jupiter: is in :pisces: :sextile::uranus: = worldwide compassion. Sun ruling 7th 🏠 of enemies goes through :pisces: . Conjunct :jupiter:, second :neptune:. And Jupiter makes its :conjunct: with Neptune in Pisces. First time that has happened since the Crimean War. That war ended in 🇷🇺 defeat at the Treaty of Paris on 30.3.1856. Here Jupiter at 21 :pisces: was sextile Uranus and conjoining Neptune at 18 Pisces – an exact repeat of 2022

Last edited:

david starling

No, just trying to calm you down. Hope I didn't make mistake when I thought we could have a civilized discussion here?
I haven't said anything about genders or how many I think there are.
I haven't said anything about my own political background. So you don't know if I'm liberal or conservative. Or does such a division even exist in my country. FYI not so much.
I too have the right to freedom of speech. That is to say that flooding the forum among other things annoys me.
I think Putin is committing criminal acts. But there's no need for the two of us to argue about it :)

🇷🇺 revolution might start when Saturn-Neptune is at 0 degrees :aries: late 2025. Reaching culmination when :uranus: :trine: :pluto: in :aquarius: conjunct Russian Independence :moon:& :saturn:, both at 5 degree :aquarius:. Completed by 2027.

In the invasion chart (24 February 2022 5.00 Kiev) :jupiter: is in :pisces: :sextile::uranus: = worldwide compassion. Sun ruling 7th 🏠 of enemies goes through :pisces: . Conjunct :jupiter:, second :neptune:. And Jupiter makes its :conjunct: with Neptune in Pisces. First time that has happened since the Crimean War. That war ended in 🇷🇺 defeat at the Treaty of Paris on 30.3.1856. Here Jupiter at 21 :pisces: was sextile Uranus and conjoining Neptune at 18 Pisces – an exact repeat of 2022
Impressive analysis! Good research also.

The Great Recession began right after Pluto ingressed tropical Capricorn.
Pluto is Putin's chart ruler, in upbeat, generous Leo.
But this Pluto transit through Capricorn brings nothing but trouble, and Putin's reaction to it has been catastrophic.

HeartTree

Impressive analysis! Good research also.

The Great Recession began right after Pluto ingressed tropical Capricorn.
Pluto is Putin's chart ruler, in upbeat, generous Leo.
Thank you :), it's not all my own analysis, but out of interest I've followed the discussions on the matter in different places and learned thing or two at the same time.
But this Pluto transit through Capricorn brings nothing but trouble, and Putin's reaction to it has been catastrophic.
I couldn't agree more.

JUPITERASC

America attacked the gas pipelines, it was no accident
This is GANGSTA CAPITALISM - PUTIN Russia NOT going to stand idly by and allow this

The addition of the Donbass to Russia supersedes the loss of NS1 and 2.
Gaining over 8 million of its own people back to its Motherland is huge accomplishment
Normally, this is a direct declaration of war by the USA to Europe
but Germany once again doesn't get it and prefers to blame the Russians and sanction again.

Unfortunately, almost all of Europe is NATO
and so they will not fight each other

that is why should aim to dismantle NATO and buy US a oneway ticket home.
US has brokered a maritime deal between Lebanon and Israel, as you know, they are countries at hostility.
It is touted that they both will be drilling in the Mediterranean, for gas and oil
almost specific for the behest of the EU. Now, isn't that a coincidence?
It is said the deal has been in the works, negotiated for the past few weeks.

Could that be the Ace the US had up its sleeve?

PUTIN NATAL - TRANSITS

View attachment 94039

JUPITERASC

".....Russian positions are still under pressure around Lyman and Kopiansk

- Ukrainian offensives are costing men and equipment Ukraine cannot replace;

- Comparisons to the 1944-1945 Ardennes Offensive still apply :)

- Western media admits the lopsided nature of fighting in favor of Russia

- Russia's mobilization is negating the one advantage Ukraine had, numbers

- Attack on Nord Stream pipelines meant to place Europe into inescapable fight with Russia

- New Russian regions negates constraints of the special military operation and represents a serious escalation in the conflict..."

PUTIN NATAL - TRANSITS

1664660026577.png

JUPITERASC

PUTIN NATAL - TRANSITS
1664660891984.png

Having studied History & Cuban missile crisis, no problem with what Russia did :)
We know who attacked the pipeline.
PotaJoe attacked own pipelines.

Most people in the States don’t want anything to do with what’s happening in Ukraine.
US taxes being laundered there.
The only use they got out of the weapons provided to them
they made great targets
and good money for the criminals in Ukraine

and politicians in the US, on the black market.

1664660871528.png

blackbery

[deleted response to attacking remarks - Moderator]
This is how the left always react if anyone doesn't agree with them; they attack, call the conservatives derogatory names &
then act like their the 'victim'!.😌😌
Too much at stake here with US-led NATO pushing 4 ww3.😗
They blew up the NS2 pipeline in a deliberate attack to 'blame Putin'.
They deliberately poked the Russian bear by stating that they are going to allow Ukraine into NATO!
They deliberately pushed for a nuclear showdown with the cabal puppet Zelensky demanding that US NUKE RUSSIA!
Is he high? Probably.
He doesn't understand the game he's playing.
Putin is the only adult in the room, holding back his military & nuclear weapons from totally destroying Ukraine.
:pluto: :capricorn: & the end of the NWO controlling us.
Slaves no more!🤸🤸🤸
Putin talked about this in his marvellous speech. Wow, what a great man he is.
And nobody knows his time of birth but there's no doubt he's a mexiture of :libra::scorpio:
Diplomatic & charming but strong & brutal when he needs to be.
We ain't dealing with moderate people here; the NWO are full of demons who would rather kill 10 million people
than give up their :pluto: power & control.

But congrats once again if your country of Finland joins NATO; be prepared to pay billions & billions to keep the money-
laundering grift in Ukraine going & going & going!☹️☹️☹️

And, YES, Putin is a WHITE HAT who is destroying the NWO in Ukraine!

Attachments

• fddeb588bd33f3edcc9e63a3ba3dab73_500x0.png
    fddeb588bd33f3edcc9e63a3ba3dab73_500x0.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 4f33e07809447c0d5d07f0e84d4e1ba5_500x0.jpeg
    4f33e07809447c0d5d07f0e84d4e1ba5_500x0.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 58a4effbc1ecd9685365d95e0c632396_500x0.jpg
    58a4effbc1ecd9685365d95e0c632396_500x0.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

And, YES, Putin is a WHITE HAT who is destroying the NWO in Ukraine!
“....The primordial interest of the United States
over which for centuries US fought wars

the First, the Second and Cold Wars
has been the relationship between Germany and Russia :)
because united there, they’re the only force that could threaten US.
And to make sure that that doesn’t happen.....” George Friedman

STRATFORD CEO at The Chicago Council on Foreign Affairs

"...At the end, US will finish to be hated by the whole world... " Charles de Gaulle

PUTIN NATAL - TRANSITS

1664661733039.png

1664661705067.png

blackbery

NOBODY KNOWS PUTIN'S TIME OF BIRTH!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OR EVEN IF THE YEAR IS CORRECT.

SO ANYONE USING HOUSES IN HIS CHART IS WRONG. PERIOD.
ASTROLOGY IS BASED ON SCIENCE; NOT JUST MAKING UP TIMES & DATES!!!

blackbery

It's not about YOU HTree.
It's an ASTROLOGY thread about Putin.(y)
But it's unverified info.
Members need to stop using a time.
You CANNOT assign houses in the chart if the time is not verified!:oops::oops:

FACTS MATTER, esp in astrology!!!

HeartTree

Okay, good to know :) I agree facts matter in astrology. I thought you didn't understand correctly what my previous astrological posts were based on as there was no basis for your comment in the recent discussion.

JUPITERASC

CURRENT TRANSITS LYMAN
1664663362753.png

PUTIN Russia retreating from Lyman seems like a pretty weak "...victory..." for Ukraine.
If they don't have enough manpower in that area, it's best for Russia to retreat
and then re-engage when more troops arrive. :)

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

AGAIN, to CLARIFY. IF you post with SOME ASTROLOGY, even if it's not the BEST astrology, your post WILL remain up. NON-ASTROLOGICAL POSTS WILL BE REMOVED. Posts where you DIRECTLY CRITICIZE ANOTHER MEMBER will be REMOVED.

Clarifying,

Tim

JUPITERASC

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
I think Putin is committing criminal acts
. :)
Combination of the nation of Sun Tzu :)
& the nation of chess masters :)
may suffice to keep us from the US’s nuclear holocaust :)
The big question is about the possible outcome of this engineered conflict by the US. :)

let's hope that their narcissistic nature is restrained
for the sake of all life on OUR planet

- when will there be non-sociopathic adults back in charge in the West :)
taking responsibility for their society and this planet
We create inequality, starvation, war and injustice every second of every day
- it’s the norm of life. It ain’t working - has never worked and never will.

We are on a plane with low fuel, the captain (US) instructed passengers to lighten the load.

Opened the doors and started throwing out all the luggage (sanctions).
When that wasn't enough we asked for volunteers to jump off the plane (Ukraine).

Still too heavy the captain insisted, throw out the seats! (Economy)
More must go demanded the captain!
The Poles looked at the Germans and said
your automobile industry is overpriced anyhow and chucked the Germans.

Question is will the plane land safely or will it crash and burn?

GRAND CONJUNCTION 1702 - 21 May 1702
CHART LOCATION KYIV UKRAINE - with TRANSITS

1664714787075.png

TRANSITING SUN IS IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO THE 1702 GRAND CONJUNCTION of JUPITER-SATURN
and TRANSITING JUPITER IS RETROGRADING OVER THE GRAND CONJUNCTION DEGREE ITSELF
In ancient times Jupiter and Saturn
were called by astrologers of old the "...Great Chronocrators..."
For millennia the alignment of these two planets

has been regarded as a significator of great social - economic and political watersheds
- historic turning points, if you will - hence referred to as
"...The Great aka Grand Conjunction..."
NOTICE the CURRENT TRANSITS to the May 1702 Great/Grand Conjunction chart above :)
What is indicated by the great conjunctions cannot be overridden by individual natal charts

HISTORICAL DETAIL

Ukraine officially declared itself an independent country
on 24 August 1991, when the communist Supreme Soviet (parliament) of Ukraine
proclaimed that Ukraine would no longer follow the laws of USSR
and only the laws of the Ukrainian SSR, de facto
declaring Ukraine's independence from the Soviet Union.
Capital is Kyiv

Attachments

• 1664714599364.png
    1664714599364.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

HeartTree

If using 1990 Russia Independence chart transiting Saturn square Venus-Pluto opposition. Prorgressed Sun is in opposition to Saturn & progressed IC is also conjunction Saturn. War won’t go well for russians.

Saturn-Neptune reaches 0 degree of Aries late 2025. As said culmination happens when Uranus trine Pluto in Aquarius, and is in conjunction Russian Independence chart Moon in 5 degrees of Aquarius. Seems like revolution and change of leader to me.

JUPITERASC

If using 1990 Russia Independence chart transiting Saturn square Venus-Pluto opposition. Prorgressed Sun is in opposition to Saturn & progressed IC is also conjunction Saturn. War won’t go well for russians.
1664717182626.png

24 AUGUST 1991 KYIV - CURRENT TRANSITS

Ukraine officially declared itself an independent country

on 24 August 1991
NOT 1990 :)
when the communist Supreme Soviet (parliament) of Ukraine
proclaimed that Ukraine would no longer follow the laws of USSR
and only the laws of the Ukrainian SSR, de facto
declaring Ukraine's independence from the Soviet Union.

Capital is Kyiv
Saturn-Neptune reaches 0 degree of Aries late 2025. As said culmination happens when Uranus trine Pluto in Aquarius, and is in conjunction Russian Independence chart Moon in 5 degrees of Aquarius. Seems like revolution and change of leader to me.
Ukraine became independent again when the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991.
This started a period of transition to a market economy,
in which Ukraine suffered an eight-year recession.

A prolonged political crisis began on 21 November 2013, when president Viktor Yanukovych suspended

preparations for the implementation of an association agreement with the European Union
instead choosing to seek closer ties with Russia. :)

On 20 February, the Russo-Ukrainian War began when Russian forces entered Crimea.
Soon after, pro-Russian unrest enveloped the largely Russophone eastern and southern regions of Ukraine
from where Yanukovych had drawn most of his support.

A referendum in the largely ethnic Russian Ukrainian autonomous region of Crimea was held
and Crimea was de facto annexed by Russia on 18 March 2014.
The War in Donbas began in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts of Ukraine
nvolving pro-Ukrainian and pro-Russian Ukrainians and Russian mercenaries.

The war stalled until 24 February 2022, when Russia launched a major invasion of much of the country

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Just as a general comment, I started this thread and I did not specify that posts had to have astrological references.
I received notice that several of my past posts here have been removed.
Not even sure which ones they were, but now that mercury has turned direct (Note: astrology reference!) I thought I might bring this to your attention.
I did however request at the early stages that no personal criticisms should be made, only comments about the topic, so thank you for removing these.