News Astrology and Mundane Events

blackbery

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
  • Racist A.G. Letitia “Peekaboo” James, the failed Gubernatorial candidate, is now running second to strong crime fighter
  • MICHAEL HENRY.
  • This could be a big upset because she has been a terrible A.G. when it comes to protecting the people of New York State.
  • Murder, Rape, and Drugs are totally out of control-
  • There has never been a more dangerous time than this.
  • She is grossly incompetent, her staff knows it, and so does everyone else.
  • MAKE NEW YORK SAFE AGAIN!!!
FINALLY, NY will get a REAL AG when Michael Henry wins in Nov.

He is dedicated to fighting Crime, Corruption and rising Cost-of Living in New York.(y)(y)(y)

leomoon

Winding down - next and final? January 6th Committee Public meeting: Wednesday -

The Trump campaign capitalized on fears of a stolen election, raising millions of dollars by misleading donors with claims of voter fraud that campaign officials privately conceded were not true.
we found evidence that the Trump campaign and its surrogates misled voters as to where their funds would go and what they would be used for,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) said during the committee’s hearing on Monday. “So not only was there the big lie — there was the big rip-off.”

In the emails, the Trump campaign urged supporters to donate money in order to “fight back” the “left-wing mob." Millions of people received these advertisements between Election Day and Jan. 6, 2021, according to testimony from senior investigative counsel Amanda Wick.

Although they publicly supported the former president’s claims of a stolen election at the time, several White House and campaign advisers had told former President Donald Trump that he lost the election and that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud, several officials conceded in video testimony

Claims of election fraud were used in millions of fundraising emails sent to supporters in the weeks following the 2020 election, according to evidence uncovered by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack at the Capitol. The campaign raised $250 million from its efforts, with $100 million flooding in during the week directly following the election.

The emails urged supporters to contribute to litigating the 2020 election through the so-called Election Defense Fund, which two former Trump campaign aides testified did not exist. Instead, it was merely a marketing tactic, and the money did not go toward those efforts, they said.

leomoon

Attachments

• Amazing Kreskin Trump.jpg
    Amazing Kreskin Trump.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 19

leomoon

E. Jean Carroll Plans to Sue Trump for Sexual Battery​

E. Jean Carroll, the journalist who has accused Donald Trump of raping her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the ’90s, now plans to sue the former president for sexual battery and the “intentional infliction of emotional distress,” per a letter from her lawyer made public on Tuesday, CBS News reports. Carroll’s lawyer says she plans to file her lawsuit in November, after New York’s Adult Survivors Act — which was passed earlier this year and will allow survivors who were adults at the time of the alleged assault to file civil lawsuits against their alleged abusers, regardless of statute-of-limitations timelines — goes into effect.

blackbery

Why Isn’t MUELLER Under Investigation for Defrauding the Court and Obstruction?​

Danchenko claims the FBI knew the Steele Dossier was a fake back in January 2017 but the DOJ launched the Trump Spygate Special Counsel anyway. It was all an effort to run a coup and remove President Trump from office.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller who ran the investigation knew there was no evidence to back up the investigation into Trump but continued to investigate the hoax for another 18 months.

• Now that new court filings document that ROBERT MUELLER did, in fact, rely on the debunked Steele/Danchenko dossier as the roadmap for his probe only to learn its core allegations of Trump-Russia “collusion” were fabricated by Danchenko, why didn’t MUELLER advise the FISA Court that the information underlying his June 29, 2017, wiretap renewal on a Trump adviser was fabricated?
  • Why didn’t he admit his warrant lacked probable cause? The court has since declared it invalid.
  • Why didn’t MUELLER charge Danchenko for lying?
  • Why didnt he report his findings about the dossier in his final report?
  • Why’d he leave out the fact he interviewed Steele in London Sep 18-19, 2017?
  • Why’d he cover it all up?
  • Why isnt MUELLER under investigation for defrauding the court and obstruction? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CapAquaPis

Jupiter is in opposition tonight: the closest to Earth in 59 years (1963 in Pisces, its traditional or co-ruler sign until April it went into Aries) and is in 3' Aries while the sun is in Libra (MC opposite IC on my natal chart). It's the brightest thing you see in tonight's sky rising on the eastern horizon after sundown, except for the waxing crescent moon. So...what will come off of this "lucky" object by the name Jupiter or Zeus: the God of Gods? And on (St.) Michaelmas Day on Thu. Sep 29th? Jupiter is currently in retrograde and with current events not in our favor, this is too close to dis-comfort.

Last edited:

leomoon

After delaying for years a deposition from a lawsuit for fraud from 4 Investors, defendant trump now demands they show up today and take his deposition at Mar - Lardo during a Cat. 4 Hurricane. Judge delays until end of Oct. \

Background:

Updated:

"The investors’ lawyer sought a postponement saying the Category 4 hurricane that slammed the west coast of Florida Wednesday made questioning Trump under oath unsafe at his Mar-a-Lardo estate. Trump opposed the delay."

Trump’s judgment and the value of his promotional pitches, said Roberta Kaplan, a lawyer for the former ACN recruits who claims Trump “deliberately defrauded” her clients.

The ACN investments “turned out to be worthless,” Kaplan said. “While the Trumps earned millions of risk-free dollars for themselves, our clients and thousands of other Americans like them lost what to them was a huge amount of money.”

Last edited:

blackbery

After delaying for years a deposition from a lawsuit for fraud from 4 Investors, defendant trump now demands they show up today and take his deposition at Mar - Lardo during a Cat. 4 Hurricane. Judge delays until end of Oct. \

Well, one of Trump's lawyers flew to FL to attend to this 'nuisance lawsuit' which has been dragging on for years. I mean, even
before he became POTUS, he was constantly being sued by people hoping to make a big buck....that's common with high-profile,
wealthy people & nobody was more well-known than DJT even before his presidency'
They offered to do the meeting by ZOOM but the prosecutor's lawyer refused so the Judge gave them until Oct 31 to come to some
kind of mutual date.

But tell me, is this the case that's gonna finally 'get Trump' as you've been posting for years? Every time he was sed or lied about or
falsely charged or attacked, the TDS crowd screamed that 'we've finally got him!".😏😏
Yet, here Trump is, a free man, more popular than ever, beloved by millions & who has withstood egregious attacks about nothing
while the real criminals like Crooked Hilary, O'Bummer, #bidencrimefamily, #pelosicrimefamily, Comey, McCabe & Garland roam
around when they should all be arrested, charged & convicted of treason/sedition as well as crimes against humanity.

I can't even imagine the strength& courage President Trump has to endure relentless attacks daily from the corrupt media, Dems,
the TDS crowd, FBI & DOJ. And now, they have attacked anyone who was close to him or a strong supporter from his wife, his
chidren, Bannon, Navarro, Stone & the latest one is Mike Lindell. It's a wonder that none of them haven't suffered a heart attack
considering they are all pretty old. But they do it all for justice & for the country. ❤️❤️❤️

At least now, people are waking up & realizing that Trump is being unfairly targeted coz he's the greatest enemy to the swamp.
They thought they could carry on with their corruption & depravity but Trump exposed them & beat them all.

Attachments

• d0fd5aa325362758.jpg
    d0fd5aa325362758.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 19
  • ebb2e94de026100ab651a726a9c155f7_500x0.jpeg
    ebb2e94de026100ab651a726a9c155f7_500x0.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 23
  • SGWzksr.jpg
    SGWzksr.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 25
  • e19bd55787bad847.jpg
    e19bd55787bad847.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 20

david starling

If it weren't for the way he divided the Nation, helped deploy the mRNAs, unnecessarily carried out those executions, and caused the January 6, Capitol Building riot, I'd like him better. He's a catalyst for change though, and like Obama said, "Change is good!"

david starling

The T-guy plays our legal system like a violin! When necessary, he just pays them off. So far, it's been workin' for him.

Looks like he's going to have to plead the 5th again when he testifies under oath in this latest case.

Last edited:

leomoon

If it weren't for the way he divided the Nation, helped deploy the mRNAs, unnecessarily carried out those executions, and caused the January 6, Capitol Building riot, I'd like him better. He's a catalyst for change though, and like Obama said, "Change is good!"
I'm just curious about what in the world is it you like about this con man?

leomoon

Ex wife of Bezos, Mackenzie Scott, divorces 2nd husband after just under 2 years of marriage - Makes you wonder what he did after it started off with such promise.

Scott, who’s worth $28.9 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, announced her marriage to (high school Science teacher) Dan Jewett last year via her page for the Giving Pledge, a promise the ultra-rich make that they’ll give away the majority of their money in their lifetimes or their wills

leomoon

Mackenzie Scott (ex Mrs. Jeff Bezos) and her 2nd husband, Dan Jewett are divorcing:

According to the New York Times, Jewett did not contest the divorce and a petition stated that any division of property would be agreed by the couple and not be made public.

Commentators are now speculating as to whether Jewett will return to his teaching post now he’s no longer helping Scott spend her fortune.

Meanwhile, Scott - who has donated $12.5 billion to more than 1,250 organisations in less than two years and is currently placed at fourth in Forbes’ list of the world’s wealthiest women - enters the single market as one of the most eligible billionaires on the planet. Smart, generous and with $43.6 billion to her name. Will it be third time lucky for the former Mrs Amazon?
Little was known about Jewett himself, but according to his post on the Giving Pledge, he had been a teacher for “the majority” of his life, “as well as a grateful student of the generosity of those around me”.

He added: “This has meant doing my best to follow their example by passing on resources of all kinds—from time, to energy, to material possessions—when I have had them to give.”

In the letter, Jewett also wrote: “In a stroke of happy coincidence, I am married to one of the most generous and kind people I know—and joining her in a commitment to pass on an enormous financial wealth to serve others.” He ended up leaving his teaching post to join Scott in her commitment to give away most of her wealth.

Little is known about Mackenzie Scott’s & Jeff Bezos 4 children, either, who presumably knew Jewett through lessons before he came to live with them - did he and Scott meet at parents’ evening? The former Mrs Amazon reportedly has four children with her ex-husband: three sons - the eldest is 20 and called Preston - and one daughter, who was adopted from China, but the couple have otherwise chosen to keep the children out of the limelight.

leomoon

1664490362941.png

It appears that Mackenzie's Jupiter (rx at birth) is a 2 way sword operating in her life, but mostly negatively for her happiness. Found in the 7th of\contracts and spouses, we know she and Jeff Bezos built Amazon together, made their fortune, were married for many years (over 2 decades) with 4 kids, but ultimately, his lust took over with Lauren Sanchez...and they divorced. He is currently still with Lauren Sanchez since she now has divorced. Was Mackenzie fooled by this 2nd husband too? But in such a short period of time - perhaps she went into this marriage with eyes closed as to what he represents. Only time will tell. But Jupiter on the cusp in the 7th and rx is opposite her Venus, her Mercury & Moon and if using a wider orb, also opposing Saturn, the planet of karma.

leomoon

Hurricane Ian's eye made landfall as a strong Category 4 hurricane around 3:05 p.m. ET Wednesday Sept. 28, 2022 -
Leomoon, any charts for the devastating hurricane?

with top sustained winds of 150 mph. The storm crossed the coast near Cayo Costa, Florida

th

Cayo Costa State Park is a state park in the U.S. state of Florida, on Cayo Costa (formerly known as La Costa Island or Padilla Rancho), an island directly south of Boca Grande (Gasparilla Island) and just north of North Captiva Island, approximately 12 miles (19 km) west of Cape Coral. The park is accessible only by charter boat (with or without captain), private boat, ferry or helicopter.

cayocostaferry.com
Cayo Costa State Park is an island with nine miles of beautiful beach, acres of pine forests, an abundance and variety of sea shells, more than six miles of biking and hiking trails and is only accessible by boat.

ASC in the 29th critical degree Cancer with Moon in the 22nd degree (also critical) of Sagittarius (fire sign) square Neptune (the Ocean)

1664501993116.png

Last edited:

leomoon

My understanding is they think there are at least 17 dead, but it hasn't been confirmed from this hurricane. Said to be a 500 year hurricane.
I'm afraid these 500 year weather events we are seeing will become more the "norm" then not in the future with Climate Change the Republicans insist is a fairy tale until it smacks them in the face as this one has.

It was sad to see Gov. DeSantis be so hypocritical, as though he wouldn't have been seen as such, when he told Biden on TV he expected funds to be expedited up front and not have to wait (as is the norm), for FEMA. After all, its Florida. This is the same man who said he didn't want New Yorkers to see the multi-millions in help during a Hurricane that blasted through their state and resort a few years back.

"Just a reminder that, when he was in Congress and Sandy had devastated the tristate, Ron DeSantis voted against Federal aid. (Not suggesting Dems should now do [the] same. Just pointing out he's always been a heartless little s--t.)," author Stephen Whitty wrote on Twitter.

In recent days, DeSantis has put his feud with President Joe Biden on hold as he's turned to the White House for federal assistance for the destruction and devastation Ian is expected to leave behind.

leomoon

What a lovely woman Mackenzie Scott is - that this is how she thinks and feels:

May 25, 2019

Thinking about the Giving Pledge, my mind kept searching its folds for a passage I once read about writing, something about not saving our best ideas for later chapters, about using them now.

I found it this morning on a shelf of my books from college, toward the end of Annie Dillard’s The Writing Life. It was underlined and starred like all of the words that have inspired me most over the years, words that felt true in context, and also true in life:

“Do not hoard what seems good for a later place in the book, or for another book… The impulse to save something good for a better place later is the signal to spend it now. Something more will arise for later, something better… Anything you do not give freely and abundantly becomes lost to you. You open your safe and find ashes.”

I have no doubt that tremendous value comes when people act quickly on the impulse to give. No drive has more positive ripple effects than the desire to be of service. There are lots of resources each of us can pull from our safes to share with others — time, attention, knowledge, patience, creativity, talent, effort, humor, compassion. And sure enough, something greater rises up every time we give: the easy breathing of a friend we sit with when we had other plans, the relief on our child’s face when we share the story of our own mistake, laughter at the well-timed joke we tell to someone who is crying, the excitement of the kids in the school we send books to, the safety of the families who sleep in the shelters we fund. These immediate results are only the beginning. Their value keeps multiplying and spreading in ways we may never know.

We each come by the gifts we have to offer by an infinite series of influences and lucky breaks we can never fully understand. In addition to whatever assets life has nurtured in me, I have a disproportionate amount of money to share. My approach to philanthropy will continue to be thoughtful. It will take time and effort and care. But I won’t wait. And I will keep at it until the safe is empty.
by Mackenzie Scott