Possibility of Nuclear War

david starling

You need to prove war crimes. As I've mentioned before, while the invasion of Ukraine is immoral, it isn't illegal. And sending Cackles over there just before it started saying 'we would welcome Ukraine into NATO' sure didn't help. I'll also point out that Ukraine disregarded the Minsk accords. So....

Good to know the only people Putin's invasion killed were "armed Nazis"!

david starling

The Russians tried to keep civilian casualties to a minimum. Yes, wars are bad.

And, Putin started one. His endgame isn't about Nazis, who have no country of their own. It's about annexing portions of the Ukraine. That's blatantly illegal, so any deaths caused in that effort are war crimes.

blackbery

The Russians tried to keep civilian casualties to a minimum. Yes, wars are bad.

Exactly so. The Russian never 'carpet-bombed' Ukraine which they could have done if their intent was to
kill civilians. They have been very methodical & slow to only bomb military targets & Ukranian military.

It's the Azov Ukranian nazis that will be charged with war crimes. The definition of a war crime is:

an action carried out during the conduct of a war that violates accepted international rules of war.

Cap is right; Russians killing Ukranian military (incld the nazis) & Ukranians killing Russian military is not a war crime.

However, Ukranian nazis targeting civilians (which they have done non-stop in the eastern regions incld killing children) IS
a war crime. So is using biological weapons (which the Ukranians have done against the Russians).
So is torture & killing of POWs which Ukranian nazis have done to Russian military. They have acted like beasts.
The Russians treated the Ukranian POWs humanely & under Geneva Convention.

When the Truth comes out about the depravity of the Ukranian Azov nazis, the world will be horrified & shocked. ☹️☹️☹️
The entire world has ignored the blatant war crimes that Ukraine have perpetrated on their own people since 2015
because they are nothing more than a terrorist group.

AZOV ''NAZI'' BRAIN ROT (FULL ENGLISH VERSION)​

blackbery

You haven't SEEN the World-destroying nukes, missiles and the unmanned, underwater behemoth nuke Darth Vladimir's got, with no one to stop him from using them. This goes WAY beyond anything needed to defend Russia.

Appropriately, Russia's latest "creation" is named "Satan II". :devil:

Btw, how is the U.S. any more "degenerate" than the rest of this misbegotten planet? What countries would you recommend as paragons of virtue?

Putin/Russia have never dropped a nuke....but guess which country has!! Twice!😌😌

You really have to ask about the U.S. 'regime changes' which have taken place in over 50 countries. 😏😏
JA posted a list of the countries America has invaded to 'spread democracy'. What a joke.
Bombing countries to the stone age, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians & then raping & pillaging the country 4
all its resources whether it be oil, colbalt, gold (yep, they stole all the gold in Libya, millions of tons of gold stolen around the world.
Killary cackled & laughed about murdering Libyan leader Gaddafi.
Clinton proclaims "We came, we saw, he died."☹️☹️

These neo-con, war-mongers of both parties are psychopaths. Period.
So before calling out Putin who hasn't invaded one country (the Ukranian conflict is a military operation to attain certain goals),
look at your own CIA-NWO-NATO miilitary industrial complex who have committed war crimes on a massive scale.
It's no wonder Russia has to keep building better weapons of war; they know who they are up against. US would have invaded
Russia if they weren't the #1 military super power.
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.

david starling

Logical question--if the gas is coming from Russia, why can't Russia just turn it off at the spigot? Why is Russia allowing it to keep flowing?

The logical answer is, that Russia HAS turned it off, but what was already IN the pipes will continue to empty out into the ocean until the pipes are empty.

Given the enormous lengths of the pipes, that could take quite a while.

Cap

Is the use of tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield considered a war crime, similar to poison gas and cluster bombs?
Still waiting for war criminals Bill Clinton and Wesley Clark among others to be tried for use of cluster bombs in Yugoslavia. NATO also used it in Iraq and Libya and probably everywhere they went to "spread democracy".

david starling

Cap

Sorry, but The Guardian is not a credible source. Every time I see Vanguard or BlackRock or JPMorgan as main holders, it's just a Rothschild sponsored media...

The Guardian has stated that it has secured $6 million "in multi-year funding commitments" thus far.[162]

The new project developed from funding relationships which the paper already had with the Ford, Rockefeller, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.[163] Gates had given the organization $5 million[164] for its Global Development webpage.

end quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian#:~:text=The Guardian has stated that,Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Last edited:

david starling

Sorry, but The Guardian is not a credible source. Every time I see Vanguard or BlackRock or JPMorgan as a main holders, it's just a Rothschild sponsored media...

I don't trust right-wing sources most of the time. But, I check them, and sometimes I'm convinced it's true. My joke is, if you totally distrust the N.Y. Times (for example), disregard its weather report, and see how that works for you!

This COULD be a true article.

Wikipedia isn't a favorite of Conservatives. But, when I looked up cluster bombs dropped by NATO, it totally confirmed what you said, and even explained why it was a violation of International law. Even the attack itself violated the U.N. Charter, because like Putin's invasion, it didn't have the approval of the U.N. Security Council. Same excuse for both--saving civilian lives. Both are unpunished war crimes.

Cap

For those who are not familiar with this:
Easy instruction how you can determine for yourself who owns something.
Spoiler alert, almost everything in the West is owned by a small group of people.

MONOPOLY - Who owns the world?​

This brilliant documentary by Tim Gielen reveals how a small group of super rich criminals have been buying virtually everything on earth, until they own it all. From media, health care, travel, food industry, governments... That allows them to control the whole world. Because of this they are trying to impose the New World Order.

https://rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-who-owns-the-world-must-see.html

blackbery

Everyone should watch that movie Cap to understand who really runs the world.

Attachments

• 9050765b7b755a547771424e93b0d87e_500x0.jpg
    9050765b7b755a547771424e93b0d87e_500x0.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 29

david starling

Saturn runs the world. When combined with Mars, its end result is known as the Military Industrial Complex.

Currently, Mars in tropical Gemini is trine r.Saturn in Aqua. This aspect is being interfered with by r.Uran in Taurus, square r.Saturn, in Aqua.

blackbery

Pluto rules the power structure; the Plutocrats, the elites, the 13 bloodline families via their 30,000 minions who do their bidding.
aka THE SWAMP!😌😌
Saturn is the structure that enables the NWO to control the world via IMF/EU/NATO/FED/WEF/CDC & every entrenched
swampy institution like Planned Parenthood, Council of Foreign Affairs, etc.
Mars rules willpower, war, conflict, law enforcement. War is merely a tool that the Nazi World Order use to achieve their aims,
whether it be to destroy real democracy around the world, real peace, real justice or real equality & take the power from the people.

The corporate-medical-military industrial complex which is a Pluto-Saturn-Neptune combo controls the world.

War Is a Racket is a speech and a 1935 short book by Smedley D. Butler, a retired USMarine Major General and two-time
Medal of Honor recipient.
Based on his career military experience, Butler discusses how business interests commercially benefit from warfare.

Vaccines are the major profit mode for big-pharma now. They will continue pushing them until they have achieved the
goal of eliminating 90% of the population. 2030 Agenda. While making billions.

Corporations will continue pushing GMO foods, drinks & **** to children & adults to destroy their health.

david starling

The U.S. is the seat of power for the MIC. But for the population, it's like living in the eye of a hurricane. I don't blame the U.S., or its people for what the MIC does, or doesn't do.

Putin's playing with fire, thinking he's fireproof. But, if the MIC decides to take him out, he'll be out.

Cap

The U.S. is the seat of power for the MIC. But for the population, it's like living in the eye of a hurricane. I don't blame the U.S., or its people for what the MIC does, or doesn't do.

Putin's playing with fire, thinking he's fireproof. But, if the MIC decides to take him out, he'll be out.
Let's say they succeed in taking him out and somehow Russia gets "balkanized", turned into 20 small powerless states run by US puppets. Considering that the US is obviously puppet state themselves, a puppet of NWO globalists, is this the world you wanna live in? Then there will be no one to stand against NWO agenda, depopulation and everything that comes along with it, medical tyranny, climate tyranny etc. And I don't see China standing at the forefront of defending humanity, they may well be already on globalist fascist side.
The same goes if Putin is "WEF's inside man". Then this war is staged to take out the population of Earth, and we are screwed.
If Putin is not working for WEF, the war is real. The only difference is what will happen after the war is over and if Russia wins.
Either way, we are screwed. But in 2nd option, at least there is hope after the storm.

Last edited:

david starling

Let's say they succeed in taking him out and somehow Russia gets "balkanized", turned into 20 small powerless states run by US puppets. Considering that the US is obviously puppet state themselves, a puppet of NWO globalists, is this the world you wanna live in? Then there will be no one to stand against NWO agenda, depopulation and everything that comes along with it, medical tyranny, climate tyranny etc. And I don't see China standing at the forefront of defending humanity, they may well be already on globalist fascist side.
The same goes if Putin is "WEF's inside man". Then this war is staged to take out the population of Earth, and we are screwed.
If Putin is not working for WEF, the war is real. The only difference is what will happen after the war is over and if Russia wins.
Either way, we are screwed. But in 2nd option, at least there is hope after the storm.

What's the hope? :unsure:

Will I have to learn to speak Russian?

Cap

What's the hope? :unsure:

Will I have to learn to speak Russian?
The hope is, if the good guys win (I mean Russia) the world gets cleaned up of fascist globalist scum. This scum is now well protected behind 1.5 million NATO soldiers. Right now, there is no authority in the West that can arrest them and put them on trial for crimes against humanity, they own all authorities. If their army gets defeated, there will be no one left to protect them. Personally I would love to see Gates, for example, being dug out of his bunker, arrested, tried and fried on electric chair. Hopefully, there will still be internet and popcorn to watch this special occasion.

Last edited: