COVID vaccine is ready!

Oddity

They've already brought back the random testing for the vaccinated, and made it clear that there was only a suspension of the rules for allowing unvaccinated people to travel - they can bring it back at any time. And I'm sure they will.

david starling

The U.S. "health" officials are blaming an ongoing average of about 400 fatalities per day ON Omicron by implication, since there is no proof being offered that the deaths are FROM Omicron, rather than from something else, medically unrelated to a positive Omicron test.

They are also being careful not to contrast how many of these fatalities are among unvaxxinated versus vaxxinated people, like they used to.

JUPITERASC

A new study out of Iceland suggests that individuals who have been vaccinated against COVID-19
and then contract the virus
are slightly more likely to be reinfected. :)

The study comes with a host of asterisks
insisting that the results are preliminary, the sample size wasn’t very large, more research needs to be done, etc. etc.
But if this study is borne out, it’s unquestionably another strike AGAINST the COVID vaccine regimen :)
Jimmy and The Dive’s Jackson Hinkle discuss the Iceland study and its wider implications.

But I'm sure it's the unvaxxed people's fault some how

listen to Geert Vanden Bossche , a virologist and vaccine expert
that has worked with many big pharma companies.
DarkHorse Podcast has good interviews with him

david starling

Get this--the CDC is under HEAVY FIRE from Big Pharma for NOT DOING ENOUGH to promote booster shots for the last year or so.

The CDC is undergoing an internal "shake up" to ensure MORE OBEDIENCE to its corporate masters in the future.

david starling

The latest scientific claim about the effectiveness of the vaxxines since they first became available, is that they "saved nearly 20 million lives worldwide".

Amnesty International should protest the way statistics have been severely tortured in order for a few scientific studies to have reached this conclusion.

david starling

Fortunately, even the studies claiming that the Covid vaxxines were WILDLY successful in preventing Covid-positive fatalities worldwide prior to 2022, admit that Omicron has changed all of that. So, they do NOTHING to support continuing to use the mRNA vaxxines.

david starling

GIVEN that the official Narrative is enthusiastically crediting the Warp Speed vaxxines as having saved 20 million lives worldwide, and that the time for them to become available for use was unprecedented, and believed by many scientists to be an impossible accomplishment, why hasn't the Trump administration been given credit for them?

It's an unprecedented situation, since in the normal course of events, a Presidential administration IS given credit for whatever happens on its watch.

But the SAME Liberal msm which values the mRNAs SO HIGHLY, and would almost undoubtedly have called for the Nobel Prize to have gone to the President of a DEMOCRATIC administration for its role in making them available so astonishingly quickly, is COMPLETELY ignoring the REPUBLICAN President whose administration made it happen.

One possibility is, that the Nobel Prize committee would have conducted its OWN highly scientific study. And, not being under the thumb of the WHO or the Pharmecutial-Industry, the Nobel study may have determined that the mRNA vaxxines were NOT instrumental in saving a huge number of lives worldwide. It might also have emphasized the risks associated with the vaxxines themselves.

Last edited:

Oddity

The U.S. "health" officials are blaming an ongoing average of about 400 fatalities per day ON Omicron by implication, since there is no proof being offered that the deaths are FROM Omicron, rather than from something else, medically unrelated to a positive Omicron test.

They are also being careful not to contrast how many of these fatalities are among unvaxxinated versus vaxxinated people, like they used to.
They stopped showing vaxxed and unvaxxed hospitalisations and fatalities here, too. That page now sends you to articles about how good the vaccines are....

david starling

I got a warning message I've never seen before while I was fact-checking the recent claims that the Covid-vaxxines saved "nearly 20 million lives".

It said, "HAVING TROUBLING THOUGHTS LATELY? Call 911"

Somebody is WATCHING. Now my tablet keeps getting disconnected from my router!

It wasn't a message for me personally. It was posted in large print at the top of the fact-checking page about the topic "Did the Covid vaccines save 20 million lives?" Apparently, doubting it qualifies as a "troubling thought"!

Last edited:

david starling

The Secretary of "Health" is appointed by the President, and whoever held that position at the time (two different men) would have had to sign off on the 2017 ending of the ban on Gain-of-Function experiments, AND the roll out of the mRNA vaxxines, including giving total immunity to the pharmaceutical companies from liability lawsuits. Both were Trump appointees.

The current Secretary of "Health", nominated by President Biden and approved by the Senate, refuses to end the Declaration of The Public Health State of Emergency, which has to be renewed every 3 months, and HAS NOT reinstated the 2014 ban on G of F experimentation imposed by a Secretary of Health under Obama and lifted by a Secretary appointed by Trump.

Obama's looking good concerning his appointee in 2014, who happened to be a woman in this case. The NIH is under the control of the Secretary of Health, along with the FDA and the CDC.

Last edited: