Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

leomoon

Removal of Documents from White House Penalty increased by dj. trump in 2018:

1660163889393.png

david starling

Aren't they claiming that the sitting President can decide what's classified and what's not? Whether that's true or not, just claiming it muddles the waters.

Last edited:

leomoon

Aren't they claiming that the sitting President can decide what's classified and what's not? Whether that's true or not, just claiming it muddles the waters.
He is not a sitting President any longer, people seem to forget . He is a private citizen. He should have thought of that way back when. I am one who doubts however, that Garland will indict him for these felonies, (taking tons of documents home with him) except if there is something there we can't even imagine that he is now trying to hide and get in front of by suggesting that AG Garland's agents "planted" something.
The OJ excuse. There must be something is what I think....something or things VERY incriminating at least.

blackbery

Don't you just love it when the Trump-haters, consumed with rage over their TDS think they know the law better than constitutional lawyers, criminal lawyers, contract lawyers & even Judges!😏😏😏

Firstly, the 15 boxes of docs were DE-CLASSIFIED. The DOJ had already seen the docs in Feb22 when they went to Mar-A-Lago in
accordance with Trump's lawyers so they could view exactly what was being stored.

Secondly, NO raid with 30 heavily armed FBI agents while Mr.T was not in Florida was warranted, legal or just for presidential docs!
I mean, Sandy Berger, was caught ON CAMERA stuffing docs down his pants & in his socks for Bill Clinton back in the day & he
wasn't charged & he directly stole them!!!! The FBI searched his home when they were alerted to the security camera but no pre-
dawn raid like they did with Trump....no CNN cameras right there when it happened just like with Roger Stone.😌😌

They apparently broke open Trump's safe (completely illegal according to EVERY lawyer on both sides) who state that
a different warrant is needed to have that authority....& that they had NO legal right to open it.

It's political persecution at its ugliest, corrupt level.

They are NOT going to get away with it this time.

People have had enough of the weaponization of the DOJ/FBI/CIA who work directly FOR the Democrats.

And Judge Reinhart, an Obama supporter, worked directly with Epstein for 10 yrs, biased against Trump.

Raid came beore the mid-terms to try to slander & hurt Mr.T whose America-First candidates are all poised to slaughter the Dems.

Raid came on the same day 8/8/22 that the report about O'Biden meeting with Chinese 'businessmen' 15 x
in the WH was released.

Marc Elias (the corrupt lawyer who covered up Killary's bleach bit of 33,000 emails & smashing of blackberries to cover evidence)
immed tweeted that President Trump would be verboten from running in political office if found guilty of destroying
national archives docs. ALL A LIE.

But, hey, nothing to see here other than the WITCH HUNT & POLITICAL PERSECUTION of MAGA KING which has been going on for 6 years now!!!😏😏😏

Sandy Berger's Little Mistake​

by Bob Wilson
Sandy Berger the former Clinton Administration National Security Advisor, said he made a "mistake" and was just "sloppy" when an FBI investigation revealed that he had stolen Top Secret memos and documents from the National Archives relating to the events surrounding al-Qaida attacks on America during the 1990s and in the year 2000. Archive security notified the FBI when they discovered documents missing, and saw Berger stuffing papers into his pants, socks, and a leather briefcase.

Upon investigation, Berger admitted that he had "made a mistake," and took them. This, from the former "National Security" advisor to the previous President of the United States, and security advisor to the current Democratic candidate for president.

blackbery

He wasn't treated nor was his lawyers nor was his house any differently then anyone else any other citizens in the United States with a Search Warrant.

Why should he?

Another fake news analyst (CBS) completely disagrees with the illegal raid. CNN also condemned it. 😏😏

America is owed an explanation for the Mar-a-Lago search. Instead we have only silence – and it is damning, says FBI veteran JAMES GAGLIANO​

President Joe Biden's Justice Department remains shockingly silent 48 hours after FBI agents executed a federal search warrant at former President Trump's Florida home.

Attorney General Merrick Garland must explain this unprecedented action – and now!
Committed partisan ideologues in the upper echelons of the FBI and DOJ view the 45th president as more than just a politician with whose policies they disagree with.

They see Trump as a direct threat to the republic and they are determined to stop him by any means necessary.

Trump haters scream that no one is above the law, and they're right, but no one is below it either, and the politically-biased leadership in the FBI and DOJ only appear interested in applying the law in one direction – against Trump.😌😌

Just look at how other recent high-profile investigations have played out.

When S of State H Clinton utilized an unauthorized, private server to house all the emails that she didn't want on her government server, the FBI didn't knock on her door in Chappaqua, New York.

Clinton got the kid glove treatment.

Her top aides were granted immunity by the DOJ to spill the beans on the whole enterprise. And Clinton showed complete disregard for these under-subpoena emails (some of which contained classified material), as her staff was directed to destroy 33,000 emails and personal electronic devices with Bleachbit and hammers.😭😭😭

James A. Gagliano is a retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent and a doctoral candidate in Homeland Security at St. John's University. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund and as a CBS News Security and Law Enforcement Analyst.

leomoon

trump was not supposed to have either/or classifed OR de-classified material that belongs to the People of the USA not him.

Regarding Florida Federal Judge Reinhart: - He was installed by trump as a Federal Judge as I posted earlier in 2018. Just because he gave money to the Obama campaign means nothing - he also gave to Bush campaign. Usually when in politics, judges routinely will give to both parties covering their bases "just in case", buttering both sides of the bread. trump years ago, gave to Hillary Clinton's campaign, Bill Clinton, and the Democrats.

It's called, "Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours in business " trump explains it here -
The Clinton Foundation lists Donald J. Trump as a contributor with a cumulative lifetime donation amount between $100,001 to $250,000. Tax forms show that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which Trump controls, donated $100,000 to the foundation in 2009 and reserved a table at a 2010 Clinton Foundation gala for $10,000.

Trump’s gift places him in the top 0.2 percent of the foundation’s donors. Most of its 300,000 donors (85.5 percent) gave less than $250.

Breaking it down by dollar amount, however, Trump’s total contribution isn’t that big. We estimated that the foundation received at least $800 million in donations, more than 70 percent of which came from gifts of $1 million or more.

Trump doesn’t deny that he donated to the Clinton Foundation. During the first GOP primary debate in August 2015, Trump voluntarily mentioned it.

“When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me,” Trump said. “With Hillary Clinton, I said be at my wedding, and she came to my wedding. You know why? She didn’t have a choice, because I gave. I gave to a foundation that, frankly, that foundation is supposed to do good. I didn’t know her money would be used on private jets going all over the world.”

For the record, the Clintons did attend Trump’s third wedding to Melania Knauss, but that occurred in 2005, four years before the $100,000 donation.

A few months later, Trump gave similar answers when asked to explain his charitable giving record.

“I did give to the Clinton Foundation. What I didn’t know is they’d be using it for private aircraft and things like that. The Clinton Foundation was helping with Haiti and with lots of other things, and I thought it was going to do some good work. So it didn’t make any difference to me,” he said on Jan. 31’s Fox News Sunday. “Again, I was a businessman and it was my obligation to get along with everybody, including the Clintons, including Democrats and liberals and Republicans and conservatives.”
Judge Reinhart, an Obama supporter, worked directly with Epstein for 10 yrs, biased against Trump.

I'd be very surprised if the AG would indict him for those 30 boxes of documents although had he not committed so many OTHER perhaps more important outstanding crimes - who knows, which ones he will indict for - We'll have to wait and see. It seems the message has been driven home. "Don't take ANY documents with you from the White House or you could have a knock on the door one day unexpectedly from the FBI"

Last edited:

leomoon

Prior to 2012 - Trump gave often to New York Senators (Democrats) as well as Hillary & Bill Clinton - Was he a faux Democrat? Probably was a real card carrying one, until Barack Hussein Obama came along. He couldn't and wouldn't tolerate a black man running for President.
Its apparently not in his genetic makeup.

Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.

blackbery

trump was not supposed to have either/or classifed OR de-classified material that belongs to the People of the USA not him.
More fake news.😏😏

They use them in their libraries, whatever. There is back & forth btwn presidents & National Archives about what is
retained for the public but the president has full power to declassify before he leaves office which Mr.T. did.

Once again, the Marxist traitors actually break the law over & over again & get away with it. Notice the TDS crowd are
silent when it comes to actual, real crimes committed by Clintons, O'Bidens, Obamas, etc etc etc...latest being crazy
Nancy bringing along her pedo son when she went to Taiwan to begin ww3!☹️☹️

"At the end of his presidency, Barack Obama trucked 30 million pages of his administration’s records to Chicago...
More than five years after Obama’s presidency ended, the National Archives webpage reveals that zero pages have

been digitized & disclosed."

Obama treated the WH as his own kingdom, doing whatever he pleased, breaking law after law but because
he's black, any criticism against him & you were called a racist, white supremacist. They've been using the same nasty
playbook for decades now.
Obama even sent Iran billions of dollars before he left without House approval! Kept millions for himself & his corrupt
criminal cabal & then shipped pallets of cash to overseas leaders for future blackmail ops.
Obama, O'Biden, Bush, Clintons, the most corrupt, evil people that ever walked on God's green earth.

Attachments

• evil.jpg
    evil.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

blackbery

Since trump knows, surely his lawyer must know by now if he shared it with them.
WRONG!
Again.
😏😏😏

• Eric Trump said that they kicked Donald Trump’s lawyer Christina Bobb off the property and made her wait at the end of a driveway during the raid
  • Also said that FBI agents refused to provide a copy of the search warrant
  • The FBI did not leave a copy of the search warrant and left no list of items they confiscated.

• The former president’s son said contrary to FBI direction, they refused to turn off security cameras at the Palm Beach estate, Did they want the cameras off to plant evidence, most likely yes

Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras​

blackbery

Paul Pelosi Jr., Nancy's son, was an unnamed guest during her tour of Asia & Taiwan
He also is also on the board of Two Lithium Mining Companies, $SXOOF & $ATAO

Asian Countries produce 75%+ of the world's Lithium Batteries

12:26 PM · Aug 9, 2022

Nothing to see here, just filthy, demonic swamp creatures doing their swampy thing!

😭😭😭

blackbery

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran​

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says☹️☹️☹️​

Reporting from Washington —
The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency, as Republican critics of the transaction continued to denounce the payments.

david starling

It LOOKS like Trump took possession of a bunch of papers and documents he wasn't allowed to take. So, no big deal. The Government just took them back.

Apparently, he has had a bad track record of returning them on his own, at least in undamaged condition.

What did he want them for in the first place?

Oddity

It LOOKS like Trump took possession of a bunch of papers and documents he wasn't allowed to take. So, no big deal. The Government just took them back.

Apparently, he has had a bad track record of returning them on his own, at least in undamaged condition.

What did he want them for in the first place?
A lot of it is likely personal. Both Clinton and Obama walked off with a bunch of archive papers as well. Of course, that wasn't a problem. It's basically not returning a library book.

Doesn't it strike you as more than passing strange that we still don't know what the warrant or the probable cause for the raid was? I realise you're not as upset about this as I am, but the whole procedure stinks to the high heavens, and I hope it doesn't set a precedent. Because right now the US is looking like a banana republic - weaponising the justice system to get rid of political enemies. And that is NOT a good look.

blackbery

Finally got to listen to Dan the man....not crying anymore about the end of the FBI & the shredding of the constiution
ith the illegal raid but talking about how this political attack has blown back in the faces of the lunatic left marxist traitors.
Even mod dems know that O'Biden & his goons in the DOJ/FBI have gone too far but it's too late to stop what is coming
when law & order are restored after the Rep red wave in Nov.
The FBI is done. They have no more credibility, the public can no longer trust them. They & the DOJ are the enemies of,
we the people. It's the end of the gestapo wing of the Democrat fascist regime.
Dan even heard from hundreds of people living abroad who are outraged at what the traitors are doing to Trump.

What was meant to hurt & destroy President Trump has only brought him more love & repect & popularity ❤️
& more hate & disdain 4 the pedo, marxist traitor in the fake WH.

The Biggest Mistake In The History Of The FBI​