Doom & Gloom

Ukpoohbear

Do you and brother get along aw'ight, generally speaking? I mean, do opposite Moons cause any misunderstandings?
A lady from a tarot YouTube channel I watch, said that she really loves to see a moon opposition in synastry and thinks it’s one of the best connections to have, but I would think it would cause misunderstanding too.

Ukpoohbear

Shield’s up 🛡 ⚔️

078F3195-E950-4556-AD78-8688E6A76F88.jpeg

Blaze

Account Closed
Do you and brother get along aw'ight, generally speaking? I mean, do opposite Moons cause any misunderstandings?
Before we split up, yeah, we were the best of pals. Even with all our oppositions and squares, major trines like his Aqua Moon/Libra Venus, Merc and Sun trine my ascendant lords in Gemini. So whatever misunderstanding may arise, it was handled with a "show me what you see" mentality, rather than annoyance.

david starling

Imagine being a caterpillar, who crawls around, eating leaves and flowers; and then, wraps itself in a silken shroud, goes to sleep, and wakes up a butterfly who pollinates flowers. Now THAT'S an extreme career change!

Ukpoohbear

Imagine being a caterpillar, who crawls around, eating leaves and flowers; and then, wraps itself in a silken shroud, goes to sleep, and wakes up a butterfly who pollinates flowers. Now THAT'S an extreme career change!
What planet rules a caterpillar - has to be Pluto for that transformation!