Mars current transit question

leylayigit

Namaskar,

Mars and Rahu were in conjuction on Aries in my 5th house, got difficulties, traffic accident and many other troubles. Now Mars will conj with natal moon in 6th house on taurus. Also Jupiter on 7th at natal , so will be second from mars transit as well.

Please can someone can predict how will be August during mars s transit with natal moon?

Thanks to all

mathur_dinesh

Namaskar,

Mars and Rahu were in conjuction on Aries in my 5th house, got difficulties, traffic accident and many other troubles. Now Mars will conj with natal moon in 6th house on taurus. Also Jupiter on 7th at natal , so will be second from mars transit as well.

Please can someone can predict how will be August during mars s transit with natal moon?

Thanks to all
Data given by you is highly inadequate. Please give date, time and place of your birth. Also please give the date of the earlier accident.

creativei

So it means you are Sagittarius asc n moon in taurus right?

You may have had traffic issue n accidents when mars transits to 5th in bharani nakshatra bharani denotes traffics jams over conjustion, and from mars from 5th aspects 8th of accidents sudden untoward happenings you may had health issues too like stomach n depression agony etc. Jupiter in 7th very good it protect you from most evil.
take care dad health you may quarrel with him if you are in colg then unnecessary fight happens with Friends there will be draining in saving n investments. Mars 8th aspects is evil so he sees asc n 8th house as per moonsign time to take care health dobt neglect even slightest one. Mind gets disturbed. Many thing makes you anger n provoke you. Father will hv expenditure n restless sleep. Take care stomach changes happens in father profession he gets gains n expenditure too. Expenditure on education kids property will be there. Wife elder bro sisters troubles, gives expenditure to you. Best time to get education loan. Maternal uncle aunt gives support. Nothing goes worst fine. 👍

leylayigit

Data given by you is highly inadequate. Please give date, time and place of your birth. Also please give the date of the earlier accident.
I attached my birth chart from software. I got accident 24th July 2022 , 18.00h around turkish time.

Thanks

Attachments

• resim_2022-08-06_210730072.png
    resim_2022-08-06_210730072.png
    184 KB · Views: 35
  • resim_2022-08-06_210854677.png
    resim_2022-08-06_210854677.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 33

leylayigit

So it means you are Sagittarius asc n moon in taurus right?

You may have had traffic issue n accidents when mars transits to 5th in bharani nakshatra bharani denotes traffics jams over conjustion, and from mars from 5th aspects 8th of accidents sudden untoward happenings you may had health issues too like stomach n depression agony etc. Jupiter in 7th very good it protect you from most evil.
take care dad health you may quarrel with him if you are in colg then unnecessary fight happens with Friends there will be draining in saving n investments. Mars 8th aspects is evil so he sees asc n 8th house as per moonsign time to take care health dobt neglect even slightest one. Mind gets disturbed. Many thing makes you anger n provoke you. Father will hv expenditure n restless sleep. Take care stomach changes happens in father profession he gets gains n expenditure too. Expenditure on education kids property will be there. Wife elder bro sisters troubles, gives expenditure to you. Best time to get education loan. Maternal uncle aunt gives support. Nothing goes worst fine. 👍
Namskar. Thanks! I got accident when exactly Mars was transiting into bharani naksatra. when mars was 19 degree. I attach my chart.

You say jupiter saves me from evil, but I guess Jupiter being lord of 1st house in 7th house is kendradipati dosha? Also Jup is in badak house, maraka?

I am currently running Jup dasha jup antardahsa and I miss Rahu already. Rahu was much better. I traveled around the world during Rahu, I got awards, high education, many relations and phisical pleasure.

Jup dasha gives me only loliness, debt, addiction, not material satisfaction and depression. but why?

About father, I havent seen him for 15 years already, never saw him last 15 years...Also mother and brother lives abroad and dont see them for long years.

So just tell me why all this happens and How will be future? Mars transit in my 6th house conj with natal moon on taurus, will be bad?....

Thanks namaskar. shukriya.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 26
  • daşa.jpg
    daşa.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21

creativei

You didnt gave horoscope before just asked prediction based on transit so i said from it now only you gave na let me check n tell... Tks for inputs.

mathur_dinesh

You are under the major-period of Jupiter for the next about 15 years. In Jupiter major-period the sub-periods that may cause an accident are of Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun. It is not necessary that you will be involved in an accident during each of these sub-periods. It will depend on transits.