Doom & Gloom

conspiracy theorist

In no particular order, a combination of family wealth (which I don't look down upon like so many others do), venture capitalism, luck, a great PR team/optics, mythologising his image and capturing the public imagination with his business ideas (even if impractical), corporate skullduggery, government subsidies, and the kind of macro-environment that has seen the valuation of Tesla and SpaceX shot way up (where most of his wealth is from)

david starling

In no particular order, a combination of family wealth (which I don't look down upon like so many others do), venture capitalism, luck, a great PR team/optics, mythologising his image and capturing the public imagination with his business ideas (even if impractical), corporate skullduggery, government subsidies, and the kind of macro-environment that has seen the valuation of Tesla and SpaceX shot way up (where most of his wealth is from)

Thanks! I thought of another thing: He's a MAJOR supporter of 5G radiation technology. He's launching 5G radiation satellites that circle the planet and connect with the millions of 5G base stations around the world. Bill Gates is also spearheading 5G.

5G radiation is necessary for his pet project to make driverless vehicles feasible. It also puts him on the cutting edge of modern technology. That's gotta be bringing in some BIG bucks!

david starling

I haven't been following the 5G developments that closely.... what's up with that?

From what I can tell, after following it closely, it weakens the human immune system and causes problems with the nervous system and cardiovascular system. It's a general, overall weakening, not specific to any particular illness--it just makes it more difficult to fight them off.

It's been labeled a "conspiracy theory" to claim it's true, but seeing the results, especially regarding this Pandemic, I'm convinced it's really the case. All sorts of illnesses can now be fatal that wouldn't be otherwise, not just Covid.

Interesting coincidence that 5G was "launched" first in Wuhan, China right at the time the Covid virus infections started. But the infections were worst wherever 5G has been deployed the most everywhere else.

I think we'll eventually get adjusted to being constantly bombarded with 5G radiation, as a just another hostile environmental factor, but we're a less resilient species because of it.

Many scientists around the world have sounded the warning about the harmful effects of 5 G, but ridiculed and labeled "quacks" by the Powers-that-be, and are being falsely accused of claiming that it "causes" Covid, rather than what they're REALLY saying--It's extremely harmful to our health in GENERAL, both mental and physical, due to its interference with our central nervous system. That's currently HERESY in the religion-substitute known as modern-scientific-technology.

conspiracy theorist

Yknow, it's funny you should mention that in light of this discussion I heard on the following video entitled "non covid excess deaths"

He doesn't mention 5G, but he does pinpoint the trend of more people dying than expected. I wouldn't know where to find those experts that link 5G with weakened immune systems, but here is another healthcare professional with "eyes to see".

david starling

Meanwhile, our food supply is being downgraded by GMO ("genetically modified organisms") crops. The health problems associated with GMOs aren't being nearly as downplayed as the dangers of 5G--in fact most of Western Europe has actually banned them. They allow for heavier spraying with poisonous herbicides and pesticides to yield larger volume, and are killing our bees and butterflies. That's in addition to GMO crops having much less nutritional value than non-GMOs.

Here's a more recent problem that's been discovered about GMO crops--they don't work for biomass, sustainable fuels to substitute for petroleum. That's thrown a monkey wrench into the ambitious plan in the U.S. to build fuel refineries to process agricultural crops to lessen our dependence on gasoline.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

64979F4A-0EBE-4941-B6F6-9B601A42787A.jpeg

david starling

Well, I have some complaints.

The trSun is conjunct my natal Saturn, which is making me lose out on the Sun in Leo energy for now.

And, long term, transiting Saturn is approaching my natal Moon in Aqua, and will run it over twice, 1st retro, then when it goes direct, during the next 5 months or so. Very gloomy, which is the definition of "Saturnine". Glad I'm not prone to over-indulging in alcohol!

Blaze

Account Closed
You think poor people are doomy and gloomy? Ha, spend a week around the ultra wealthy an you'll see some doom, gloom and paranoia like never before.

It's awfully comical. 🙃

david starling

You think poor people are doomy and gloomy? Ha, spend a week around the ultra wealthy an you'll see some doom, gloom and paranoia like never before.

It's awfully comical. 🙃

That's because poor people think money would solve all their problems, and that they could win the Lottery any day now, so they have some hope.

Rich people are living proof that money creates more problems than it solves.

Blaze

Account Closed
That's because poor people think money would solve all their problems, and that they could win the Lottery any day now, so they have some hope.

Rich people are living proof that money creates more problems than it solves.
Ajahn Chah once said, "The poor are unhappy because they believe they have too little. The rich are unhappy because they have too much."

Not that being dead broke is easy living, nah, even The Buddha said that being too poor makes one a slave to certain evils (in worldly life). But really, when you have to keep maintaining all the resources of wealth, you start to long for freedom from the burden.

The have-nots only think about the joy in ownership, not the stress of maintaining, thus the cycle of suffering continues.

Ukpoohbear

The trSun is conjunct my natal Saturn, which is making me lose out on the Sun in Leo energy for now.

And, long term, transiting Saturn is approaching my natal Moon in Aqua, and will run it over twice, 1st retro, then when it goes direct, during the next 5 months or so. Very gloomy, which is the definition of "Saturnine". Glad I'm not prone to over-indulging in alcohol!

Dang bro, Saturn’s a-comin’ for your Moon. How long does each hit last would you say, like a good 5-6 months each and maybe 2-3 years as a whole?

I remember when I had this transit. I got through it by arguing online with people (not here), it was very therapeutic. I couldn’t imagine you doing that though. 🙀😹

david starling

Dang bro, Saturn’s a-comin’ for your Moon. How long does each hit last would you say, like a good 5-6 months each and maybe 2-3 years as a whole?

I remember when I had this transit. I got through it by arguing online with people (not here), it was very therapeutic. I couldn’t imagine you doing that though. 🙀😹

I made it through the first hit okay, but I'm not ready for it all over again, twice more. I use a 5° orb for the worst of it. It's going to take a few months before I'm in the clear.

Blaze

Account Closed

What degree is your Moon? :unsure: