How to read chart with same signifier & three-way conjunction?

ChevyD

Hello,

I feel much movement in my life, so I specifically asked "will a career opportunity appear in July".
I find it difficult to understand the chart when the signifier is the same and a third planet is involved.

I am only looking at house 1 and house 10. Mercury rules both. So I am using Moon as co-signifier.
There is Venus-Moon-Mercury conjunction in tenth house. Because of this is Venus involved?

So now I look at the following:

Dignity - power to act (Mercury is in own sign, in 10th angular house = YES)
Reception - likelihood to act (Does not matter because of applying aspect = ? ((YES))
Aspect - moment to act (Moon applying aspect to Mercury but separating from Venus = YES/MAYBE)

I think my answer is yes
but not sure about reception and if to include Venus because of conjunction.

I appreciate any insights

Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-06-27 121837.png

Last edited:

dr. farr

For me, the placement of significator mercury in domicile and angular, plus moon there, yields a probably yes answer to this question. Moon applying to significator mercury also helps. But remember that I am applying the unorthodox horary Ankara method in making my analysis-conventional horary will not necessarily agree in this analysis.

IleneK

Premium Member
From a more traditional perspective, I don't see Venus being a part of the delineation since Moon separates from Venus.
I agree with OP's general delineation and that it looks favorable. It would be helpful for the chart to display the degree positions in the chart or on table.

ChevyD

Thank you both for your answers as always :)

Thanks to IleneK for clarity on Venus. I have updated my original post to include the degrees, not sure why I missed that.
I will post any updates that happen in July

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Lord 1 in 10, while also being 10 - this is positive already on its own.

Moon applies to Lord 10, while being in 10, separating from Jupiter, and nothing blocks this conjunction.

Looks like a clear yes. Looks like it will also be something you greatly enjoy, since you are literally at home in the job.

ChevyD

Lord 1 in 10, while also being 10 - this is positive already on its own.

Moon applies to Lord 10, while being in 10, separating from Jupiter, and nothing blocks this conjunction.

Looks like a clear yes. Looks like it will also be something you greatly enjoy, since you are literally at home in the job.

Thanks for your reply.
I never considered to look at it in terms of enjoyment. This definitely sounds promising.
No change yet, but it is still early July. I will post updates as the month progresses

ChevyD

Update: An opportunity appeared the first week of August.
Not sure what to make of this as my question specifically asked about July.
However, I have noticed that there is six degrees between Moon and Mercury.
I asked this question on June 26th, opportunity appeared on August 4th which is around six weeks :unsure:

IleneK

Premium Member
Update: An opportunity appeared the first week of August.
Not sure what to make of this as my question specifically asked about July.
However, I have noticed that there is six degrees between Moon and Mercury.
I asked this question on June 26th, opportunity appeared on August 4th which is around six weeks :unsure:
Congrats on the opportunity. First, Aug 4 is not far from July :smile:.
More seriously, with the planets in a cadent and angular house and the sign being mutuable, I would see that at quick/angular, medium/mutable and slow/cadent in terms of time frames, with medium being the average.
So not six days and not six months, but six weeks? It seems reasonable.