Will we split ?

ScorpAsc5

I have been in a relationship with a guy since 2017. Does not matter how much love/chemistry/compatibility etc is there between us, universe can't bring us together (as in marriage union). Despite knowing this, we continued. I think about letting him go but I have no guts as I am afraid of consequences, we both are highly dedicated towards each other.
Does this chart show that we will split ?
I am sitting in 10th house trining Saturn and squaring Neptune. Lord of 7th and 4th, Jupiter is sitting in my 7th - sextiling with venus; not sure what Venus represents. I think this chart isn't that positive towards him and I moving forward with relationship and it shows a breakup. Please help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_split__hr.22066.70628.png
    astro_2gw_will_we_split__hr.22066.70628.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
He/Jup is self-involved, in his own house and his reception toward you/Merc is not favorable, by detriment. Your significators do not aspect, so not the connection you hope for. You as Moon have little light as the brand new moon, and separate from him Jupiter.
This chart does not suggest moving toward a relationship to me.

ScorpAsc5

We have been in a relation, but I think it's time to split. We will always be stagnant as we can't move more than what we currently have. Hence I asked if there's going to be a split. Its like we would be doing favors to each other if we both decided to part ways. But we are not doing it because we would then get separated and neither of us want that.

IleneK

Premium Member
We have been in a relation, but I think it's time to split. We will always be stagnant as we can't move more than what we currently have. Hence I asked if there's going to be a split. Its like we would be doing favors to each other if we both decided to part ways. But we are not doing it because we would then get separated and neither of us want that.
To answer your question more directly then, I would say, yes, the chart points to the conditions that support a split up, a coming apart, with Moon separating from him/Jup. There is something about the two of you that is not on the same page, off the mark, as indicated by the primary significators not being in aspect. Aspect = relationship.
I am not saying you have no relationship. There are many kinds of relationships. What is a not present is the kind of relationship that you seek.
Over the years that you have considered this dissatisfaction you have about the relationship, while both of you have demonstrated a certain ambivalence, or tolerance, or passivity about breaking up. Maybe the relationship is fine with him. So I expect there will be split up if you decide you really can't accept what he has to offer. Or you will stay and remain dissatisfied with where you are and also enjoy the goodness of what the relationship does have to offer. It's complicated, my friend. As you well know.