Will he continue communication

BADEON

Hi Everyone ,
I was on no contact for 40 days with my boyfriend . This morning I broke my silence by making a comment to one of his post on social media . ( His post was referring to a joke we used to laugh together , so I thought it might me to catch my attention )
He just replied with an emoji , but the communication didn't follow up. ( Nothing more than that )

My question is : will he starts to communicate with me now the silence has been broken ?
Thank you

Attachments

• 20 June.png
    20 June.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 43

ElenaJ

Hi Everyone ,
I was on no contact for 40 days with my boyfriend . This morning I broke my silence by making a comment to one of his post on social media . ( His post was referring to a joke we used to laugh together , so I thought it might me to catch my attention )
He just replied with an emoji , but the communication didn't follow up. ( Nothing more than that )

My question is : will he starts to communicate with me now the silence has been broken ?
Thank you
The rulers of the 3rd and 9th, the two relevant communication houses, are about to aspect by sextile. Moon is in favorable aspect with the descendent, from his 3rd (9th of the chart). It looks like there will be communication, and soon.
Let us know how it works out.
Actually it looks like you will be the one to pick up the communication with him.

BADEON

Hi Elena
Thank you so much for your reply.
Actually , I was already the one to initiate communication by commenting to his post.
However , I am disappointed to see that he replied to my comment with only a simple emoji. I was obviously hoping for something more than that ....
I feel disregarded , and fool now that there is still nothing up to now.
Maybe I should wait a little longer and see.

I promis to keep you update ...

Thanks again

IleneK

Premium Member
We can look at each other's 3rd houses of communication, but to me the larger and more pressing matter is that there is no connection between the querent and the querented. Moon and Saturn are one sign apart, so are not in relation of any kind, either by aspect or by significant reception. I think there is not much going on between the two of you anymore.

ElenaJ

This is a consideration, but the querent asked only about the communication, which looks positive. Perhaps the future of the relationship between them would be another chart?

Rhys

We can look at each other's 3rd houses of communication, but to me the larger and more pressing matter is that there is no connection between the querent and the querented. Moon and Saturn are one sign apart, so are not in relation of any kind, either by aspect or by significant reception. I think there is not much going on between the two of you anymore.
I was going to say the same thing, IleneK. You beat me to it! :)

As Elena points out, there may very well be more communication between Badeon and her BF (hopefully there will be...), but the chart does show, alas, that there is very little emotive connection between them, and we sense this as the underlying issue in the way the question was posed.

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a consideration, but the querent asked only about the communication, which looks positive. Perhaps the future of the relationship between them would be another chart?
Yes, to what you say about communication.
And I do think that the relationship between them at this time may be depicted in this current chart.

BADEON

Hello Elena, Illene and Rhys ,
So here is the update.
I couldn ' t wait and sent him a text to ask if was available for a chat .
He said yes , he called and we talked almost about 1 hour .

So ,
1 ) Elena was right , I initiated ( once again ) the communication.
2 ) Ilene and Rhys you are right too: He kept talking about his job , his progets , his upcoming holiday etc . He also added he was very busy and happy .
He didn ' t touch a word on us .
Which shows he is moving on already .

Thank you very much to all.
I ll cast another chart , another time to know about his feelings ...

BADEON

I just casted another chart , to see if there is a hope for him to change his mind any time soon ... Looks like the chart confirms he is busy with his second house , and with me ( Mercury ) being in the 4 th ( from my 7 th ) , it not very promissing ...

The question is : will he be close to me again ?

Can you guys give your opinion on this one ?

Thank you

Attachments

• 21 June.png
    21 June.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 35

Rhys

The question is : will he be close to me again ?
Can you guys give your opinion on this one ?
Well, your significator is a strong Mercury in domicile and right on an angle. His signifier is a peregrine Jupiter in the eighth house, and Mercury is in a close separating sextile from Jupiter, indicating that already you are moving way from Jupiter.

As Ilene mentioned a number of times, we look to reception to see what people are feeling for each other in charts like this, and we find precious little reception on Mercury's part and none at all on Jupiter's, and these are the main signifers. Looks as though you are deciding the guy isn't worth it.

On the other hand, the BF's co-significator the Sun is in Gemini, which suggests a strong physical attraction to you, but the Sun is in an applying square to Jupiter and will soon go into Cancer, indicating that this will change soon.. We also note that the Moon is separating from a square with the Sun , which points to emotional separation from the BF.

The Moon is applying to bodily contact with Jupiter in four degrees, so it looks as though you will contact him again, but I agree with you it doesn't look great as far as getting back together is concerned. Not enough interest on his part, and from the chart it looks as though you will decide that he isn't worth it.

BADEON

Hello Rhys
Thank you .
I hoped that the moon who will conjunct Jupiter then sextile mercury will be a link between us .
But you know we tend to see things like we want them to be
Thank you again