Will he try to fix this situation ?

neptunian

Hi,

He had stopped communicating then he came back, everything has been good, but i caught him talking to another girl :(
we are living in different countries, so meeting not easy. I think he is taking distance as a problem.
Im hurt we argued a little bit :(

Do you think will he try to fix this situation ? Im so hurt :(

Attachments

• willhetrytofix.png
    willhetrytofix.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 55

dr. farr

you = 1st house = Gemini = mercury
he = 7th = Sagittarius = jupiter
mercury flows away from Jupiter = no
mercury applies to sextile with Jupiter = yes
moon flows toward both significators = yes
…answer = yes BUT in some way YOU will have a major or dominant role in “making it better/fixed”, due to your significator being in its own sign of Gemini (mercury & Gemini having a lot to do with communication-at all levels)

neptunian

you = 1st house = Gemini = mercury
he = 7th = Sagittarius = jupiter
mercury flows away from Jupiter = no
mercury applies to sextile with Jupiter = yes
moon flows toward both significators = yes
…answer = yes BUT in some way YOU will have a major or dominant role in “making it better/fixed”, due to your significator being in its own sign of Gemini (mercury & Gemini having a lot to do with communication-at all levels)
Hi, dr farr thank you so much I'm grateful for your help

Yes he sometimes has problem with communication, he is being indirect so yes i need to be dominant for clear communication.

KALF2023

Hi! Im not an expert in the slight but looking at it I would think that mercury (YOU) forming a sextile with jupiter (HIM) is a pointing towards yes. I also took a look at 3H ruler the sun since we're talking about communication which is also conjunct ASC (YOU) and jupiter (HIM) is conjunct chiron so maybe you're needing to be the one to facilitate most of the conversation or do some apologizing as maybe he's still feeling a bit wounded or the sort of convo needed isnt his strong suit
There goes my VERY beginner take on things

neptunian

Hi! Im not an expert in the slight but looking at it I would think that mercury (YOU) forming a sextile with jupiter (HIM) is a pointing towards yes. I also took a look at 3H ruler the sun since we're talking about communication which is also conjunct ASC (YOU) and jupiter (HIM) is conjunct chiron so maybe you're needing to be the one to facilitate most of the conversation or do some apologizing as maybe he's still feeling a bit wounded or the sort of convo needed isnt his strong suit
There goes my VERY beginner take on things
Kalf2023, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. I apologized yes, my fault is overhwelming him, dont know what will he do. Yes he is not good at expressing himself emotionally. or he doesnt want me enough i dont know.
Thanks so much for your answer.