If I sell my house will I get the price I want quickly and easily?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
35ABB9BA-34E7-4DF6-92E5-A9611A6CD1A0.png
35ABB9BA-34E7-4DF6-92E5-A9611A6CD1A0.pngI want to sell my house. The house prices are going up but so are interest rates. I’m thinking about selling up. If I sell will I get the asking price I want quickly and easily?

If you can help me read this chart I will be most grateful 😊.

From reading and doing a little research (as I’m still a new learner to this) that the house is 4th but that tells us the condition of the house. Sale of a house is 7th? Not sure if this is definite, just what I read somewhere. I haven’t got the link for what I read as it was a while ago.

Attachments

• DFB36626-420C-4791-B6CE-D21A221A3343.png
    DFB36626-420C-4791-B6CE-D21A221A3343.png
    180 KB · Views: 27

leomoon

I would think the buyer is the 7th (the other), and therefore, Mercury which is trine the Moon) - favors the buyer. "Timing" is everything in the Real-Estate Market.6 Months ago would have been a better time then today re-sale wise. You'll sell it, but you may have to take less or negotiate for less. but then you will likely pay less for your next home.

dr. farr

I agree with leomoon, but my (unorthodox) approach is somewhat different;
you = 1st = Sagittarius = Jupiter; 4th house = the property = pisces = Jupiter also
buyer = 7th house Gemini = mercury
mercury flows away from Jupiter = -
mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter = +
moon (your secondary significator) flows toward both planets = +
net = +1; answer; probably yes, but it likely won’t be all that fast and you MIGHT not get quite as much as you possibly would like.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I would think the buyer is the 7th (the other), and therefore, Mercury which is trine the Moon) - favors the buyer. "Timing" is everything in the Real-Estate Market.6 Months ago would have been a better time then today re-sale wise. You'll sell it, but you may have to take less or negotiate for less. but then you will likely pay less for your next home.

Hey LeoMoon

Fellow moon sister!! 😊😊😇. Thanks for the insight. When you say 6 months ago would have been better, do you get that from the chart? If so, it would be good to know how as I’m still new and learning. If it’s your own take from the markets In the world then great, thanks for the advice 😊

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I agree with leomoon, but my (unorthodox) approach is somewhat different;
you = 1st = Sagittarius = Jupiter; 4th house = the property = pisces = Jupiter also
buyer = 7th house Gemini = mercury
mercury flows away from Jupiter = -
mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter = +
moon (your secondary significator) flows toward both planets = +
net = +1; answer; probably yes, but it likely won’t be all that fast and you MIGHT not get quite as much as you possibly would like.
Thanks for the insights and the working out too! 😊
I had a price in mind which deep down I know I’m reaching high but my strategy was aim high and then negotiate a deal down. I’m a bit scared to sell as I don’t want to lose any money on it if this makes sense.

leomoon

Hey LeoMoon

Fellow moon sister!! 😊😊😇. Thanks for the insight. When you say 6 months ago would have been better, do you get that from the chart? If so, it would be good to know how as I’m still new and learning. If it’s your own take from the markets In the world then great, thanks for the advice 😊
No. Sorry - My daughter bought 6 months ago, and made out rather well by selling & buying quickly. She lucked out. I put a chart on here for her somewhere. If I find it I'll post again and tack it on. The interest rates have just gone up the past few weeks and have been rumored to be so the past month or 6 weeks I believe.

leomoon

LunarLioness: Be sure to check the link for the prior thread where I asked the 1st question on Nov. 2nd with a chart, then a 2nd one (a different question- November 14, 2021 (that 1st one didn't work out for her), but the Nov. 14th - into December one did and she sold her house: (both links have a lot of good tips from people)

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
LunarLioness: Be sure to check the link for the prior thread where I asked the 1st question on Nov. 2nd with a chart, then a 2nd one (a different question- November 14, 2021 (that 1st one didn't work out for her), but the Nov. 14th - into December one did and she sold her house: (both links have a lot of good tips from people)

Much appreciated LeoMoon, thank you 😊 ❤️. I will look at this and take it in.
I’ve noticed the rates go up which has urged me to sell. I need some thinking time. I have been contemplating it for the last 3/4 months. I wish I had done it then. The market does seem to be slightly slowing down here in the U.K.