Lost home and financial issues

hemag

Hello all, life has been very unpredictable. Several sudden events leading to a messy divorce, loss of home and huge financial losses. Just when I thought life had settled down, everything was destroyed and at the age of 50+, I find myself in this situation. Can someone please take a look at my chart - attached and tell me what is next? Will I be comfortable financially? Will I stay in my current place or move somewhere else? My Mars mahadasha starts in October and I am terrified as I have Mars in 12th in Virgo. Thanks in advance for your help - Hema Nov 20, 1970, 4:54 AM , Dombivli, Maharashtra, India. Attached the lagna and navamasa chart.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 10.58.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 10.58.20 AM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 31

creativei

Maandi in 12th itself says all. They say it destroys both family and finance and you are alone reason for that..

7th lord in 12th saturn in 7th rahu in 5th gives irritatable spiteful short temper spouse who will be cause for all of your sorrows. Even you try to hold it shakes off n goes. So dont bother about marital aspects indeed you get another for sure but it has different story.

For thula natives 11th is bhadhak sthan so you get only mediocre happiiness interms of finance money comes n goes quickly if you get 10rs there will be expenditure for 20 rs. Professional residential comforts are fine conflicts with younger there. Success in disputes n winning over enemies are good. Little happiness in progeny matters. Mom is strong influence im your life. You live far away from birth place will have expendiure or disputes in land matters with younger borns.mars in 12th apart from mangalik dosh, it gives financial ttoubles but since its 5th n 10th lord as per moon sign it does good too also its in own star. As yogakaraga for cancer it preserves professional life maintains diginity but as in 3rd from cancer your children n siblings may suffer to some extent. You may have changes n expenditure over childrens or they may leave you n stay with their mom. Changes n expenditure in ancestral property. Many professional travels n changes. Sudden change in designations. Mars in virgo good for defeating enemies but it makes person upto the level of begging ie forced to ask help or bow down to others for temporary relief. No benefit from friends. Even you hardly have friends. Ketu in 11th no friends generally ketu in 11th gives excellent gains, first born kid will bring luck. But sadly it became bhadhak sthana for you else you would have become millionaire!!. 2nd lord 12th n 12th lord in 2nd drains finance totally in the end you cant save money. It denotes giveaway charity sacrificial life. If you didnt give by yourself then you see its going by itself.. Rahu dasa will be somewhat relief it solves most of the problems and kids too riseup in life well. Jupiter will be your moksha dasa ie. it gives you boarding pass.. ( in my view it's bliss to leave this cruel world soon )

hemag

Maandi in 12th itself says all. They say it destroys both family and finance and you are alone reason for that..

7th lord in 12th saturn in 7th rahu in 5th gives irritatable spiteful short temper spouse who will be cause for all of your sorrows. Even you try to hold it shakes off n goes. So dont bother about marital aspects indeed you get another for sure but it has different story.

For thula natives 11th is bhadhak sthan so you get only mediocre happiiness interms of finance money comes n goes quickly if you get 10rs there will be expenditure for 20 rs. Professional residential comforts are fine conflicts with younger there. Success in disputes n winning over enemies are good. Little happiness in progeny matters. Mom is strong influence im your life. You live far away from birth place will have expendiure or disputes in land matters with younger borns.mars in 12th apart from mangalik dosh, it gives financial ttoubles but since its 5th n 10th lord as per moon sign it does good too also its in own star. As yogakaraga for cancer it preserves professional life maintains diginity but as in 3rd from cancer your children n siblings may suffer to some extent. You may have changes n expenditure over childrens or they may leave you n stay with their mom. Changes n expenditure in ancestral property. Many professional travels n changes. Sudden change in designations. Mars in virgo good for defeating enemies but it makes person upto the level of begging ie forced to ask help or bow down to others for temporary relief. No benefit from friends. Even you hardly have friends. Ketu in 11th no friends generally ketu in 11th gives excellent gains, first born kid will bring luck. But sadly it became bhadhak sthana for you else you would have become millionaire!!. 2nd lord 12th n 12th lord in 2nd drains finance totally in the end you cant save money. It denotes giveaway charity sacrificial life. If you didnt give by yourself then you see its going by itself.. Rahu dasa will be somewhat relief it solves most of the problems and kids too riseup in life well. Jupiter will be your moksha dasa ie. it gives you boarding pass.. ( in my view it's bliss to leave this cruel world soon )
Thank you for taking the time to respond!! So what I get from your response is professional life should be fine. You mention Mars gives financial troubles but does good too. What is the good you talk about? Another question, what is the meaning of different story when you say "So dont bother about marital aspects indeed you get another for sure but it has different story."

mathur_dinesh

Hello all, life has been very unpredictable. Several sudden events leading to a messy divorce, loss of home and huge financial losses. Just when I thought life had settled down, everything was destroyed and at the age of 50+, I find myself in this situation. Can someone please take a look at my chart - attached and tell me what is next? Will I be comfortable financially? Will I stay in my current place or move somewhere else? My Mars mahadasha starts in October and I am terrified as I have Mars in 12th in Virgo. Thanks in advance for your help - Hema Nov 20, 1970, 4:54 AM , Dombivli, Maharashtra, India. Attached the lagna and navamasa chart.
The owner of the second house goes to the twelfth and the owner the twelfth comes to the second. Therefore financial condition must suffer, whether in the major-period of Mercury or Mars. Your chart shows that it will happen in Mercury major-period and not in Mars. Mercury major-period had come to you when you were a child. Whatever suffering had to be borne at that time happened to your parents.

Mars is in sambandh with Saturn in the chart. Saturn is a good planet for you but it is very weak. It is under the aspect of Venus and Jupiter-both naturally benign planets. So the adverse effect of Saturn should not trouble you. On the whole the major-period of Mars should be fairly satisfactory insofar as money is concerned.

You may change residence in this major-period.

A comment has been made on your Jupiter major-period. Generally such comments on a public forum are not to be made by senior members but then each has his discretion.

creativei

This native gets Jupiter dasa in 2048 at that time he will be 80+ no one at that age worry for death, infact they are very much ready n mentally prepared. So its not wrong disclosing it. Common sense goes long way. Its wrong only if i say this for person who has alpayu. He dies only after enjoying longetivity to fullest.... I know very well what to say when to say...

Last edited:

hemag

The owner of the second house goes to the twelfth and the owner the twelfth comes to the second. Therefore financial condition must suffer, whether in the major-period of Mercury or Mars. Your chart shows that it will happen in Mercury major-period and not in Mars. Mercury major-period had come to you when you were a child. Whatever suffering had to be borne at that time happened to your parents.

Mars is in sambandh with Saturn in the chart. Saturn is a good planet for you but it is very weak. It is under the aspect of Venus and Jupiter-both naturally benign planets. So the adverse effect of Saturn should not trouble you. On the whole the major-period of Mars should be fairly satisfactory insofar as money is concerned.

You may change residence in this major-period.

A comment has been made on your Jupiter major-period. Generally such comments on a public forum are not to be made by senior members but then each has his discretion.
Thank you for your response, mathur_dinesh. I am relieved to hear that mars mahadasha will be ok financially. Mars is also the 7th lord in my chart so can you comment on the results because of that in Mars mahadasha? Regards.

mathur_dinesh

Thank you for your response, mathur_dinesh. I am relieved to hear that mars mahadasha will be ok financially. Mars is also the 7th lord in my chart so can you comment on the results because of that in Mars mahadasha? Regard

Mars is the ruler of the seventh house and it also rules the second house. But it is not a good planet for your chart. It exchanges signs with Mercury which owns the ninth and the twelfth. Mercury is a good planet for your chart. Mars occupies the twelfth house but it is with Gulik. If you try there may be a marriage but this marriage of yours will not last.

hemag

Mars is the ruler of the seventh house and it also rules the second house. But it is not a good planet for your chart. It exchanges signs with Mercury which owns the ninth and the twelfth. Mercury is a good planet for your chart. Mars occupies the twelfth house but it is with Gulik. If you try there may be a marriage but this marriage of yours will not last.
Oh! Does this mean I am going to live alone for the rest of my life, without any family? This is so sad and stressful.