Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

The sidereal Age Window, although it's not generally labeled or used as such, is already measured at 30° of arc and located in the sidereal zodiac using astronomy.

It's none other than the tropical Sign Aries, with its leading boundary as it transits retrograde through the sidereal signs, firmly affixed to the Vernal Point, which is the seasonal boundary marked by the Sun at the beginning of Spring in the Northern hemisphere. Simply fade out all of the other measured tropical Sign-boundaries, and re-label tropical Aries, "the sidereal Age Interval", or "Age Window", and there you have it!

david starling

The sidereal Age Window, although it's not generally labeled or used as such, is already measured at 30° of arc and located in the sidereal zodiac using astronomy.

It's none other than the tropical Sign Aries, with its leading boundary as it transits retrograde through the sidereal signs, firmly affixed to the Vernal Point, which is the seasonal boundary marked by the Sun at the beginning of Spring in the Northern hemisphere. Simply fade out all of the other measured tropical Sign-boundaries, and re-label tropical Aries, "the sidereal Age Interval", or "Age Window", and there you have it!

david starling

For some reason, this hasn't been listed as "a new posting". I was required to sign in with my password in order to even post it. Did I miss a step?

david starling

For some reason, this hasn't been listed as "a new posting". I was required to sign in with my password in order to even post it. Did I miss a step?
Well, at least this shows up under the "what's new" heading.

Still learning how to navigate the new site! I still haven't seen how to post emojis or astrology symbols yet.

Ukpoohbear

Well, at least this shows up under the "what's new" heading.

Still learning how to navigate the new site! I still haven't seen how to post emojis or astrology symbols yet.
When you go to write a post, do you see the 3 dots next the the B and the I symbol? If you click that, it brings up a list of options like smilies and emojis.

piercethevale

Why does my post #734 have lines drawn through some of my text? I didn't put them there.
To be honest, I don't see any advantage to the new software. Somehow some one made sure of it that it successfully eliminated the natal chart from the first post in my old thread, "The Birth Chart of Jesus?" as for when I tired to put an image back in it I was thwarted by a reply saying that my post was over the 10,000 character limit. It that's true then why was the death chart not affected and why is the first post even allowed to remain as it is somewhere near to 40,000 characters as is?
That same image of the natal chart had disappeared numerous times in the past without any explanation.
If admin doesn't want me here then why not just come out an say so, I'll gladly delete every post I've ever made in this forum and find, yet, another forum to begin posting at, or maybe I'll start my own website?
Truth is, this forum has become more trouble than it is worth my time to participate in it, anyways. If I do leave don't expect any kind words or references once I do. Besides, this forums days are numbered now anyways as it is rapidly on its way to becoming an anachronism.
Times are a-changing, thank God, for the better.:smile:

david starling

Why does my post #734 have lines drawn through some of my text? I didn't put them there.
To be honest, I don't see any advantage to the new software. Somehow some one made sure of it that it successfully eliminated the natal chart from the first post in my old thread, "The Birth Chart of Jesus?" as for when I tired to put an image back in it I was thwarted by a reply saying that my post was over the 10,000 character limit. It that's true then why was the death chart not affected and why is the first post even allowed to remain as it is somewhere near to 40,000 characters as is?
That same image of the natal chart had disappeared numerous times in the past without any explanation.
If admin doesn't want me here then why not just come out an say so, I'll gladly delete every post I've ever made in this forum and find, yet, another forum to begin posting at, or maybe I'll start my own website?
Truth is, this forum has become more trouble than it is worth my time to participate in it, anyways. If I do leave don't expect any kind words or references once I do. Besides, this forums days are numbered now anyways as it is rapidly on its way to becoming an anachronism.
Times are a-changing, thank God, for the better.:smile:

The squares who believe Modern Materialistic science is the "only" reality have declared astrology an anachronism a long time ago! Yet, we continue to practice it and use it for making predictions just the same.

Ptv, don't take these glitches and arbitrary rules personally. Since you're a valued and unique member of the Community, nobody wants you to leave. You're irreplaceable!

david starling

The squares who believe Modern Materialistic science is the "only" reality have declared astrology an anachronism a long time ago! Yet, we continue to practice it and use it for making predictions just the same.

Ptv, don't take these glitches and arbitrary rules personally. Since you're a valued and unique member of the Community, nobody wants you to leave. You're irreplaceable!

Concerning the measured, 30° Age Window construct, it would be interesting to know what stars are currently included within the sidereal Window, without worrying about sidereal ayanamsas.

(The sidereal Window is always coincidental with the measured, 30° tropical sign Aries.) In this way, the Age Window can be used to determine the stars that affect the current constellation Age. Using individual stars on their own, apart from the constellations, means that disputed and overlapping constellational boundaries can be ignored as well. Just what stars of note are in the Window are magnified in astrological importance and significance regarding the current Age, without having to determine starting and ending dates.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

On Trump's birthday (a full moon night June 13-14), one can see Saturn to the "right" in Aquarius of Jupiter in Pisces-Aries conjunct Mars, Venus down the Left and finally, Mercury conjunct the sun at dawn. Note it's in its ruler sign Aries, Jupiter's traditional Pisces and Saturn's traditional Aquarius, then there's Venus in its ruler Taurus (another sign is Libra) and Mercury in its one of 2 rulers Gemini. Interestingly, I knew 2 friends had birthdays last week on the May 29-31 period but in different years and with similar moon signs, but aren't Sagittarius full moons which Donald Trump has. An astrological alignment significate an Aquarian age to remind us of the former president Donald Trump in his only term (2017-21) has changed the nation (USA) and the world more than any other previous president. He's the most controversial if not most famous US citizen in a list of "100 top Americans in history".

david starling

On Trump's birthday (a full moon night June 13-14), one can see Saturn to the "right" in Aquarius of Jupiter in Pisces-Aries conjunct Mars, Venus down the Left and finally, Mercury conjunct the sun at dawn. Note it's in its ruler sign Aries, Jupiter's traditional Pisces and Saturn's traditional Aquarius, then there's Venus in its ruler Taurus (another sign is Libra) and Mercury in its one of 2 rulers Gemini. Interestingly, I knew 2 friends had birthdays last week on the May 29-31 period but in different years and with similar moon signs, but aren't Sagittarius full moons which Donald Trump has. An astrological alignment significate an Aquarian age to remind us of the former president Donald Trump in his only term (2017-21) has changed the nation (USA) and the world more than any other previous president. He's the most controversial if not most famous US citizen in a list of "100 top Americans in history".
Trump is a mere speed bump slowing the transition into the Aquarian Age. But sometimes, speed bumps are necessary to avoid rushing things along too quickly!

Thanks for the heads up about the amazing planetary configuration. I hope I'll be able to view it!

CapAquaPis

We both have our Moons in tropical Aquarius.
So am I, I'm in perfect company! The NY Post don't seem to like us, we're not too much following their tabloid trash media style in journalism for the right. https://nypost.com/article/moon-sign-meaning/

Moon in Aquarius is the domain of oddballs and anarchists. They’re built to watch, question and disrupt. Naturally shy, and acutely different, they regularly feel like outsiders, a somewhat lonely positioning that grants them the vantage point of observation. They see all and in turn, are endlessly fascinated by the view.

david starling

So am I, I'm in perfect company! The NY Post don't seem to like us, we're not too much following their tabloid trash media style in journalism for the right. https://nypost.com/article/moon-sign-meaning/

Moon in Aquarius is the domain of oddballs and anarchists. They’re built to watch, question and disrupt. Naturally shy, and acutely different, they regularly feel like outsiders, a somewhat lonely positioning that grants them the vantage point of observation. They see all and in turn, are endlessly fascinated by the view.
We're not oddballs, we're unconventional. And, we're not anarchists, we're Independents. :annoyed:

david starling

Planets, measured points, (and stars) located in the Age Window are Age-activated worldwide, in everyone's chart, in addition to any other factors that do or don't activate them in any particular chart.

The Age Window itself is disposited by both the Domicile-ruler of the foreground Age-sign (the current sign in regards to the direction of transit), AND the Domicle-ruler of the background Age-sign.

For example, in the tropical Age Window, the two Age-dispostitors are currently Saturn, for any placements in Capricorn (the forefront Age-sign), and Jupiter for any placements in Sagittarius (the background Age-sign).

As a tropical astrologer, I myself find it much easier to follow the condition of the tropically located Age Window. The transit is direct, and the two dispositors, Saturn and Jupiter, make sense to me in terms of their Age-enhanced strength, and their competitive relationship.

To locate the measured, 30° Age Window in a tropical chart, its first boundary in direct motion is now at 27°50' Capricorn. And, its trailing boundary is at 27°50' Sagittarius.

The precessional mean rate of motion (that's precession of the Earth's perihelion due to Earth's "wobble" as it rotates) is 58.1 seasonal years per degree, which is slightly more than 1 minute of arc per year.

The nutation involved causes the "true" position to vary from one year to the next, by a maximum of +/- 2°. I'm using the "mean" (average) value in my own charts.

The first year of the "mean" ingress of the Age Window into tropical Aquarius will be in 2149, which is when I believe the Aquarian Age will become fully effective. The first nutational, "true" ingress into tropical Aquarius will be in 2047, for the first time in about 20,000 years!

It's like the tides of the sea, moving in and out, with the high tide becoming gradually higher.

Last edited:

dr. farr

It is interesting (at least to me) that Golden Dawn co-founder, Mathers, gave the year 2050 as the beginning of the Aquarian Age, only 1 year later than the year you have given of the mean ingress of the age window into tropical Aquarius; Mathers used a rather unique and eclectic approach to astrology…

david starling

Unlike Black Moon Lilith, which is also nutational, since it involves an orbiting body with an elliptical centerline (Moon/Earth) that has both a "mean" and a "true" placement, the Earth/Sun centerline of Earth's elliptical orbit has EXTREMELY slow movement through the zodiac. So, it's also extremely IMPERSONAL, and is clearly expected to show actual, recorded mundane results, rather than just anecdotal personal evidence of its influence.

david starling

It is interesting (at least to me) that Golden Dawn co-founder, Mathers, gave the year 2050 as the beginning of the Aquarian Age, only 1 year later than the year you have given of the mean ingress of the age window into tropical Aquarius; Mathers used a rather unique and eclectic approach to astrology…

He may have been using the Year 1 A.D. as a starting year. According to my studies on the internet about the origin of the concept of sidereal Ages in the 1980s, this was one of the originally proposed methods around 1900, but with a sidereal 2160 year Age instead of the modern value of 2148 years.

Pure coincidence that the 1 A.D. method, which gives 2149 as the start of the sidereal Age of Aquarius due to no Year 0, is the same as this astronomically-derived start year for the tropical Age of Aquarius! I wasn't even aware of it until I found out a few years ago that Robert Hand is using the Year 1 A.D. for the beginning of the sidereal Age of Pisces and 2149 for the sidereal Aquarian Age. I calculated it as the mean setting for tropical back in 1977, MUCH to my own disappointment. I was hoping for a much earlier tropical start-date, but I couldn't argue with the astronomy. :sad:

Last edited: