2/23/2022 Putin's Russia invades Ukraine

david starling

One other thing, since it's peripheral to the thread topic.

There IS NO WAY to track the measured point being used to determine the sidereal Ages through a sidereal zodiac, once one switches over to the tropical zodiac. So, the Age of Pisces as it's known DOES NOT APPLY to the tropical Signs. That inconsistency ALONE rules it out from a tropical perspective

But, the intuitive sense about an upcoming AQUARIAN AGE is overwhelmingly apparent to a majority of tropical astrologers. That's easily explained by an upcoming tropical Aquarian Age, which CAN be located in the tropical configuration once the method is known. Too bad tropical astrologers aren't interested in their OWN Ages! :lol:

Well, apparently, the MAJOR inconsistency that I mentioned is something they can accept without question.

[Just for the record: The tropical Age Indicator transits direct through the tropical zodiac due to Earth's "wobble" as it rotates on its axis. The rate of direct movement is 1.1 minutes of arc per year, which is known as "Progression of the Earth's Perihelion", and the Age Indicator will reach 28 degrees tropical Capricorn on January 5th, 2033. Pluto is currently conjunct the tropical Age Indicator, so Pluto is in a world-changing position.]

Last edited:

Witchyone

Witchyone, do you see the zodiac representing a progression of growth phases, Aries impregnation, Geminii foetus/mother communication, Cancer growth of the individual, Leo emergence, etc., and second that the three groups of four elements (Aries fire...) are stages of development focusing on different areas from the physical to the philosophical?

I don't really think it hurts anything for people to break the signs down in various ways, but I haven't seen a scheme that makes more sense to me than just seeing the zodiac as a circle with no beginning and no end.

Cancer used to be the first sign, Gemini the last. Why was it switched to Aries first, Pisces last? I've never seen a really good explanation for that.

Witchyone

Does it matter if an individual astrologer figured it out? If it's correct, it's correct.

Does it look to you more like a transition out of Saturn/Capricorn? Regarding the Western world, I can't even see it as a Neptunian Age of Pisces--it's been.too confrontational and materialistic. Also, it's obviously Cardinal-sign, not Mutable-sign--too innovative and ambitious.

As I said, I don't see a transition. I see change over time. It matters because if there was a school of thought, I could go read about it and try to understand.

What value is there in determining the age when every chart we've ever seen will be under the same age?

david starling

As I said, I don't see a transition. I see change over time. It matters because if there was a school of thought, I could go read about it and try to understand.

What value is there in determining the age when every chart we've ever seen will be under the same age?

That's EXACTLY what makes an Age what it is--its the aggregate Age-effect in everyone's chart at once. The previous, Jupiter-ruled Age of Sagittarius (c.1400 B.C.E, to 400 A.D.) was of an extremely different nature from this Saturn-ruled Age.

But, there are Age-degrees also, as an Age progresses. For example, from 1917 to 1975, the tropical Age Indicator transited 26-27 degrees tropical Capricorn. The following Age-degree natal charts are from 1975 to 2033, with a new Age-degree generation being born from 2033 to 2091.

It's like "astrological Climate Change"!

Last edited:

david starling

I don't really think it hurts anything for people to break the signs down in various ways, but I haven't seen a scheme that makes more sense to me than just seeing the zodiac as a circle with no beginning and no end.

Cancer used to be the first sign, Gemini the last. Why was it switched to Aries first, Pisces last? I've never seen a really good explanation for that.

It's because of tropical astrology, which developed in the Northern hemisphere, and is seasonally oriented. The First Point of Spring in Aries makes it the first Sign.

paul1

the zodiac as a circle with no beginning and no end.

This is the way samsara (Buddhist concept of conventional reality) is described, and you are in agreement with that. For you does the zodiac encompass all reality or is there something else as well?

Last edited:

david starling

Returning to the thread topic, my astrological reason for considering the Russian invasion of the Ukraine as a "world-changing" event is that Mars was conjunct the Age Indicator in a tropical chart. That's in the context of the Great Transition from Saturnian to Uranian rulership in the approaching Aquarian Age.

I belatedly took a look at the onset of WWII, because if ANY war was world-changing, it was that one. And, sure enough, Mars was conjunct the Age Indicator.

The Pandemic happened while Saturn was conjunct the Age Indicator, and Saturn is known for plagues. So, again, a world-changing occurrence.

david starling

Can you use the commonly accepted Pisces -Aquarius reference as I for one am not interested in the alternative debate.

Yes. I think of sidereal and tropical astrology as coming through on different wavelengths, simultaneously. A simile is FM and AM radio. But tuning into both at once is distracting, so I'm concentrating on the tropical Ages for mundane events, and the sidereal for spiritual matters.

There is no "debate", exactly, since I accept them both as valid.

david starling

For this war, regarding the sidereal Age of Pisces coming to a close, Putin is fighting to maintain Piscean-style religious hegemony.

Regarding the tropical Age of Capricorn coming to a close, he's fighting to maintain Saturn's grip on the current world economic system.

So, Putin is "on the wrong side of history" in both cases.

Witchyone

It's because of tropical astrology, which developed in the Northern hemisphere, and is seasonally oriented. The First Point of Spring in Aries makes it the first Sign.

Ah yes, that's coming back to me now. That strikes me as not a very good reason, just convenience. Are you okay with things having played out this way? I know a lot of modern astrologers draw comparisons between houses and signs (Aries = house 1, for example). What do you make of that?

Some say that the universe makes it so that people stumble upon the truth. I can't accept that, because that's the same reasoning I was given for why the Bible is true even if some thing don't make sense. They simply attributed it to God instead of the universe.

Witchyone

Returning to the thread topic, my astrological reason for considering the Russian invasion of the Ukraine as a "world-changing" event is that Mars was conjunct the Age Indicator in a tropical chart. That's in the context of the Great Transition from Saturnian to Uranian rulership in the approaching Aquarian Age.

I belatedly took a look at the onset of WWII, because if ANY war was world-changing, it was that one. And, sure enough, Mars was conjunct the Age Indicator.

The Pandemic happened while Saturn was conjunct the Age Indicator, and Saturn is known for plagues. So, again, a world-changing occurrence.

Is there agreement on where the Age Indicator is currently located? I couldn't find any agreement reading about it.

Witchyone

This is the way samsara (Buddhist concept of conventional reality) is described, and you are in agreement with that. For you does the zodiac encompass all reality or is there something else as well?

I think it's one way of looking at everything happening on Earth. It's not my primary lens, though. It falls apart very easily, but it's one of the most fun ways of looking, so I still look.

What about you? It strikes me that you haven't really said what you think about it.

You guys have distracted my squirrel brain until I'm now completely off-topic.

blackbery

Ummm.

Interesting that China, India, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Serbia, many other smaller nations support Russia's takedown on the Nazi World Order.
:saturn::square::uranus: energies playing out still.

NWO/EU/NATO represent the past. :pluto::capricorn: purging these corrupt institutions from the world. The toxic :pluto: swamp is being drained from the west with T & the east with Putin.

The people are no longer willing to accept the top 1% stealing money & resources from their countries so the global elites can become even more wealthy. :capricorn: 'old boys network' going down the drain.

Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president

Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research program in Ukraine
The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a DOD contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
He also introduced Metabiota to a corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine
The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from investment giants including Goldman Sachs

10% went to then V.P. Joe Biden.

The deep corruption of Ukraine, the 2014 coup by the Obama regime all used to create wealth for the Demonrats who stole billions given to Ukraine from the west. At least 4 Demonrats high officials sons sat on energy boards in Ukraine with no experience, just stealing millions every month.

This conflict is the final nail in the OLD GUARD NWO :pluto::capricorn::saturn::capricorn: conjunction that took place.

End of their corrupt reign!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

For this war, regarding the sidereal Age of Pisces coming to a close, Putin is fighting to maintain Piscean-style religious hegemony.

Regarding the tropical Age of Capricorn coming to a close, he's fighting to maintain Saturn's grip on the current world economic system.

blackbery

The propaganda (which Obama signed into law before he left office) :neptune::pisces:3rd House :gemini: ruling communication (US chart)
is destroyed when truth and facts emerge. :saturn: reality working.

The Azov Battalion and other Ukrainian radicals are blocking civilians from leaving via blackmail, violence, and intimidation.

Citizens attempting to leave Mariupol were shot on sight by nazis.
They are using citizens as human shields.
One testimony here:
https://t.me/PepeMatter/8647

"They are scared that once these people are free they will tell the truth about the actions of Ukrainian radicals."

Even the corrupt NYT came out the other day to admit that Ukranian Military are being run by Nazis which the US Supports now!:andy::andy::andy:

paul1

I think it's one way of looking at everything happening on Earth. It's not my primary lens, though. It falls apart very easily, but it's one of the most fun ways of looking, so I still look.

What about you? It strikes me that you haven't really said what you think about it.

You guys have distracted my squirrel brain until I'm now completely off-topic.

Your view is the same as mine in general terms, the zodiac is the best way of looking at the world, but there's another broader view encompassing that which includes an escape from cyclic existence. Interesting that Buddhism calls the cyclic mind the 'monkey mind.' This brings up the question being a cycle, what drives the zodiac?

In one sense I don't find the zodiac falls apart easily, rather it's all too readily apparent and difficult to detach from because it is so fun, in life I am able to link everyday events with symbols re the progression of current projects showing they are on the right track. But it fails to cover every situation and this is exemplified by Chiron the wounded healer.

Last edited:

david starling

Is there agreement on where the Age Indicator is currently located? I couldn't find any agreement reading about it.

There's no way to reach agreement on the sidereal Age Indicator's exact location in a sidereal chart. That's because there's no unanimously accepted location of the sidereal Sign-boundaries. We know exactly where the astronomically measured Vernal Point (which is the overwhelming choice for the sidereal Age Indicator itself) can be found along the zodiac. But, when it reached, or will reach, the boundary of sidereal Aquarius, and signal the official start of the sidereal Aquarian Age, requires a choice based on personal opinion, as to exactly where that boundary is located relative to the Vernal Point. I've seen around 100 different opinions on the matter!

The locations of the tropical Signs are firmly agreed upon, and the location of the tropical Age Indicator is determined using the astronomical location of the Earth's Point of Perihelion. I would have much preferred that the tropical Aquarian Age would have begin much sooner than 2149, but I just have to accept the astronomy.

I've noticed that tropical astrologers greatly prefer the uncertainty as to when the sidereal Aquarian Age begins, so they can each decide that for themselves.

Last edited:

david starling

Your view is the same as mine in general terms, the zodiac is the best way of looking at the world, but there's another broader view encompassing that which includes an escape from cyclic existence. Interesting that Buddhism calls the cyclic mind the 'monkey mind.' This brings up the question being a cycle, what drives the zodiac?

In one sense I don't find the zodiac falls apart easily, rather it's all too readily apparent and difficult to detach from because it is so fun. But it fails to cover every situation and this is exemplified by Chiron the wounded healer.

Paul, as I see it, the Aquarian Age in both coordinate systems, tropical and sidereal, is about freeing ourselves from being trapped on the material plane. The transition out of the Kali Yuga is about the same thing, and is happening in the same timeframe.

This doesn't mean we can't enjoy living on the material plane, we just won't be trapped in it.

Chiron is situated between the orbits of the Ruler of the current tropical Age :)saturn:) and the Ruler of the next tropical Age :)uranus:). So, it's like a bridge from the old to the new.

blackbery

With the recent :mars::conjunct::moon::square::saturn: in Ukraine chart, there has been great anger in this current conflict with half the country (eastern) supporting Putin/Russian & welcoming their liberation from the Ukranian Nazis who have been bombing & killing Russo-Ukranians for the past 8 yrs & half the country (who want to join NATO/EU). However, the :saturn::conjunct::moon::square::saturn: shows a time of deep introspection with the people.

They are coming to harsh :saturn: reality that the US/NATO/EU have corrupted their country, stripping it of its resources & becoming a foreign ATM machine for the Demonrat politicians, particularly the Xiden Crime Family who have profited from accepting bribery/payouts to the tune of millions of dollars.
The Clinton Foundation rec'd millions in donations while the Ukranian people can't afford to buy food & have to move abroad to work.

:pluto::capricorn: the END OF THE CORRUPTION.

BioClandestine
(
Clandestine RR
)
Just so we are all clear, Hunter Biden was funneling US DoD funds to privately owned biolabs in a country with Nazi Military forces, and caused Russia to move in with military force and neutralize these US funded labs, being protected by Nazi Military forces…

Russia wasn’t kidding when they said they were “denazifying” Ukraine.
Just like Russia wasn’t kidding when they said the US were creating bioweapons in Ukraine.
Just like they weren’t kidding when they said they didn’t want to take Ukraine. If Putin wanted, they could have flattened Ukraine in a few days. But no, they neutralized the labs and stopped.

So Putin is conducting a precise military operation against Nazis, he’s shutting down biolabs/
Could you imagine if actual military Nazi forces were protecting labs in Mexico and Canada? AND the people operating these labs were responsible for creating and letting out deadly pathogens.
EVERY SINGLE American would be calling for our military to bomb the **** out of whomever is responsible

That’s how the Russian people feel. They’d prefer not to let the Nazis have bioweapons at their border…

:uranus: towards IC Ukraine..4th representing the home. There will be a radical change to way things are going move forward for the people of Ukraine.

US/NATO/EU OUT. :pluto::capricorn: 29 degree PURGE.

Time to change the batter.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_nation_ukraine_adb.73908.193084.jpg
    astro_2gw_nation_ukraine_adb.73908.193084.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 23