Is this caused by Moon square Pluto?

ChildOfVenus

Why does he try to get my attention when I’m talking to another guy?

Sometimes when he see’s me talking to this guy he’ll interrupt or try to get my attention.

I’m the blue on the inside.

[IMGR]http://images2.imgbox.com/c8/f9/40SkyWJd_o.jpeg[/IMGR]

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, COV.

I suppose I would first ask you why you think he is interrupting?

I mean, do you have question, for example, like, "Is he jealous and so trying to interrupt?" or "Is he interested in me?"

That would narrow down what we might look for...
PS The image of your chart is way too large to comfortably view, if you are able to upload a smaller version?

ChildOfVenus

Hi, COV.

I suppose I would first ask you why you think he is interrupting?

I mean, do you have question, for example, like, "Is he jealous and so trying to interrupt?" or "Is he interested in me?"

That would narrow down what we might look for...
PS The image of your chart is way too large to comfortably view, if you are able to upload a smaller version?

This is a synastry chart not a Horary Question.
I think he was interrupting because the other guy and I was talking.
And he was standing close by and came over to us and just started talking out of the blue. We weren’t talking to him at all.

The guy I was talking to was telling me how he had went on a tour. And the other guy walked over and stood between us and said “how was it?”
We didn’t even respond to him. And then he acted like he was counting items. (He actually works at the store). It annoyed me and I asked the guy who I was talking to why he did that. And he was like I don’t know.

I’ll admit that I do sometimes flirt with this Gemini guy and we had sex once but that’s all that happened. And I don’t know why he’s acting like that. Trying to get my attention.

Astrologer Joseph

Why does he try to get my attention when I’m talking to another guy?

Sometimes when he see’s me talking to this guy he’ll interrupt or try to get my attention.

I’m the blue on the inside.

[IMGR]http://images2.imgbox.com/c8/f9/40SkyWJd_o.jpeg[/IMGR]

Hi COV

His Mercury and Mars square your Mercury/Jupiter area in your 8th, which can create tension and lots of energy and his 'need to know' and 'need to chat'. But because your Mercury and Jupiter sit in your 8th House, his Mercury and Mars wants to know what your more private 8th House matters are about, and this includes your private one-on-one talks you may have with another person.

Astrologer Joseph

ChildOfVenus

Hi COV

His Mercury and Mars square your Mercury/Jupiter area in your 8th, which can create tension and lots of energy and his 'need to know' and 'need to chat'. But because your Mercury and Jupiter sit in your 8th House, his Mercury and Mars wants to know what your more private 8th House matters are about, and this includes your private one-on-one talks you may have with another person.

Astrologer Joseph

Thanks for your input and it has nothing to do with my Moon being in his 8th house?