Did he said the truth?

ElenaJ

Have you been able to speak with the bank directly?

This new chart has an ascendent/descendent similar to the original chart, although the planets have shifted somewhat.

So you are still mercury, and in the 7th house.
Moon in 1st will oppose mercury.
The 3rd is the contract, Venus, in the dealer's 12th house, and will square Uranus.

I did some research and apparently for the car we can assign the 3rd house as we did earlier, or the 2nd house, as an asset of value of yours.
However, that doesn't help much because the 2nd ruler is mercury, with Neptune opposing the house cusp.

Notice Neptune is on the 2nd of the dealer's house.

Try to speak with the bank if possible to have a direct reply.

knowledge

This new chart has an ascendent/descendent similar to the original chart, although the planets have shifted somewhat.

The 3rd is the contract, Venus, in the dealer's 12th house, and will square Uranus.

I did some research and apparently for the car we can assign the 3rd house as we did earlier, or the 2nd house, as an asset of value of yours.
However, that doesn't help much because the 2nd ruler is mercury, with Neptune opposing the house cusp.

Sure, I will ask my partner to contact them.

I am also confused with the car's rulership whether it is the 2nd or 3rd house and I have found some examples here https://www.emakurent.com/en/2017/05/11/which-house-rules-cars/

ElenaJ

I am also confused with the car's rulership whether it is the 2nd or 3rd house and I have found some examples here https://www.emakurent.com/en/2017/05/11/which-house-rules-cars/

Very interesting article, thank you.

Very important sentence is this:
"If a querent asks about purchasing a car, the car in question is not yet a personal commodity and should be signified by the 3rd house (the 2nd house is then free to signify the financial means of the purchase)."

So using the 3rd house should be valid.

knowledge

I understand the part "3rd the contract, in 12th house of the dealer, will square Uranus"

no matter what this dealer plays our contract is the final card we have as it is all written clearly in it, that he has given us the contract only after the bank has approved the loan* and there is no change in this and he has signed it and sealed it.

only we have the option to cancel the contract within 14 days if we do not want to go ahead. Maybe he did not notice it before he said the bank has withdraw. in between my partner just told me that, he has proposed if we can pay the monies in total sum and explained we can barrow it straight from our own bank to pay him and pay it back to the bank in installments.

maybe he is looking for some profits for himself.

Last edited:

knowledge

Elena, we do not know what the venus-Uranus square will bring. but look at the Uranus, moon, mercury, and Jupiter their aspects are not square in that case I belives the results will come in our favor.

knowledge

Very interesting article, thank you.

Very important sentence is this:
"If a querent asks about purchasing a car, the car in question is not yet a personal commodity and should be signified by the 3rd house (the 2nd house is then free to signify the financial means of the purchase)."

So using the 3rd house should be valid.

Hello Elen, can you please check this one for last time please.

right now the question in my mind is "if the order has passed on to built" to find this i have put up a question would we pay for the car. if it is yes then it would mean that this problem would get sorted that lets us pay for it isnt it?

can you please check this chart. the L2 mercury is applying to the L3 venus and the L2 is applying to the L8 the loan doesnt that mean our income will be passed on to the bank?

Attachments

• would we pay for the car l.jpg
    would we pay for the car l.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 31

knowledge

I just have searched online and found that some dealers sell people's loans to other banks or companies to make more profit out of it. it looks like the dealer was greedy and tried this on us.

definitely, he would have lied.

knowledge

The venus i.e the ruler of contract and Mars the ruler of the loan (from the 12th of the dealer) will square Uranus in the 3rd of the dealer.

We have the contract's 14-day cooling-off period that ends on the 6th day from the chart's date and it is binding from thereon.

we contacted the bank and they confirmed the loan is approved already.

we have emailed the dealer about this finding which could have been a shock for him.