COVID vaccine is ready!

david starling

Well, did some digging. Odds, you are right, even though it wasn't technically an Executive Order. The Covid-19 emergency Declaration was formally issued by Trump on March 13, 2020.

Unlike an EO, it has had to be formally renewed by a sitting President every year after that, or else it expires on its own.

So, Biden IS the only one who can officially declare that the Pandemic Emergency is over, then the HHS Secretary follows the President's lead. Biden doesn't have to wait another year, he could declare it's over anytime he feels like it.

Last edited:

david starling

I can imagine some spiral eyed citizen, snarling, gasping for air then pointing and shouting, "THIS ONE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN PPE!" while wearing twenty masks, condom gloves and three face shields.

Also, the 6 hypodermic syringe tattoos showing how many booster-shots he's gotten!

david starling

https://www.uhc.com/broker-consulta...ational-emergency-declaration-due-to-covid-19

This explains quite a bit about how the Public Health Emergency (PHE), declared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) is separate from the National Emergency Declaration declared by a President.

The National Emergency Declaration is renewed each year, and can be ended anytime by the President. That's about a LOT more than just public health.

But, the PHE is specifically about whether there's an actual public health emergency crisis. That's declared by the Secretary of HHS, currently Xavier Becerra, who came up from poverty, and was in the House of Representatives from a district in Los Angeles for several terms before becoming California Attorney General.

The PHE declaration expires every 3 months unless Becerra renews it. I'm still not sure if Becerra's decision to end that declaration would force Biden to rescind his Executive Orders regarding vaccine-passports for truckers and mandatory vaccinations for all healthcare workers. Since Biden had to impose these mandates separately, by EO, they obviously aren't automatically included in the National Emergency Declaration he's vowing to keep in place.

Blaze

Account Closed
There may be a new COVID variant, Deltacron. Here's what we know about it: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2022/03/10/covid-variant-deltacron/9442062002/

52jw1y.gif

david starling

For EVERYONE'S information, the ONLY people NOT SPREADING COVID-19 are those who HAVE RECOVERED FROM CATCHING OMICRON!!!

That's INCLUDING BOTH those who are triple-vaccinated AND those who are COMPLETELY UNVACCINATED!!!

Blaze

Account Closed
For EVERYONE'S information, the ONLY people NOT SPREADING COVID-19 are those who HAVE RECOVERED FROM CATCHING OMICRON!!!

That's INCLUDING BOTH those who are triple-vaccinated AND those who are COMPLETELY UNVACCINATED!!!

The David Starling News Network is a must. To counter all the bias, brought out media we have now. :cool:

JUPITERASC

Rolling for Megatron. Catching that and living, I'll change my name to Unvaxximus Prime.
The pandemic emergency will be with us forever. Biden refuses to revoke the emergency order on that. And I'm a little nervous with the way Bill Gates keeps talking about weaponised smallpox.

The one thing that could vitiate the contracts with vaccine companies would be fraud. Then they'd be liable.

That might be a possibility, but will the government bring the case? Will another government? I mention it as in the most lately released documents (post-marketing) Pfizer says that the vaccines have a good benefit to risk ratio and the adverse events they were seeing were well within expectation.

The mind boggles....

Sorry for the might, maybe, I dunno...that's the best I can give you. Both Pfizer and Moderna stocks have been tanking badly for a while (even though both are developing an omicron vaccine). Money talks. People know, except in British Columbia, of course.

Biden administration official Victoria Nuland’s surprising admission
under questioning

from Florida Senator Marco Rubio
that Ukraine possesses “...biological research facilities...”

has led to widespread speculation
that Russian accusations about nefarious activities underway in those labs
may be based in fact :smile:

Despite no hard evidence either way :smile:
about what sort of work is being done at these labs
media “...fact checkers...” have determined that
the reports represent nothing more than Russian propaganda.

Jimmy and journalist Glenn Greenwald discuss the question
pointing to the misinformation surrounding the 2001 anthrax attacks
to suggest that there may be more going on in the Ukrainian biolabs
than the US government is prepared to acknowledge :smile:
America has these labs in the Middle East, Africa
and
surrounding China and Russia.

No wonder we are having all these strange diseases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8S8NN7yfU

david starling

under questioning

and

Now you're making the Wuhan lab jealous! Until lately, IT'S had the notorious reputation for creating all these "strange diseases" among conspiracy buffs.

JUPITERASC

9k=

Justin Bieber's Wife's Stroke is Totally Not Related to Experimental Injection :smile:
don't let them normalize strokes
and myocarditis in young, healthy adults and children
as they have with autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V9QYnXX4Y

Considering his wife is only 25
minus a pre-existing medical condition or injury
strokes are ridiculously uncommon for someone that age.

So what could it be… hmm… what could it be?

Heart issues and blood clots in young healthy people
couldn't possibly be because of the clot shot. Of course not!

So many people on social media bragging about being fully vaccinated
and not having any symptoms.
not yet, give it time.
The data is already coming in, more side effects from this jab
than all the other vaxxines combined since 1996
think about that for a moment.

Last week two children died in two different schools in Spain.
Both were in their classrooms when they suddenly collapsed.
A heart attack and a stroke.

This new normal is really quite something
Taking medical advice from Anthony Fauci
is like taking firearms lessons from Alec Baldwin.

The gene therapy clot shot is irreversible with the inability to sue

The sooner you start

making unprocessed or minimally processed
foods that have no added dyes, sugars, sodium and fats
the bulk of your diet
the healthier you will be.

Once We Learn
How Hormones Control Our Bodies :smile:

And

How Foods Control Our Hormones

- We Have Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP-o1Z44P-c
under questioning

and

leomoon

In Arizona, (and I suspect everywhere), people are using a mask less and less thinking the worse is over. They are letting down their guard!
Especially in food stores where I went today, very crowded each aisle, and if it had not been for me, my husband wouldn't not have worn a mask.

He doesn't wear them now to the gym, because he says, it's the same old crowd and he's careful. That part I'm okay with, because where he goes there are not too many perhaps 5 of the "same old crowd".

But the food store?......I told him I wouldn't go in unless he wore his mask, so he did take it and when he got to the front door put it on.

Today we heard that new more famous people have come down with Covid 19.

1) Justin Bieber,
the 28 yr old singer (and actor?) .....

2) His wife Hailey Bieber is the concern. She's been in the hospital and they don't know what exactly is wrong with her. A breathing problem, and something about a brain clot?
https://uproxx.com/pop/hailey-bieber-hospitalized-brain-issues-covid-19/

https://pagesix.com/2022/03/12/hail...ue-to-brain-condition-possibly-covid-related/

note: IF you click her chart larger, then click "Transits" for it, you'll see that TR South Node just hit her natal cusp of the 6th house where Taurus /Venus rules. Other then this, I don't see anything to point to this serious "brain clot" she had.
SN is cj. "Algol".

3) President Barack Obama announced he was given a diagnosis of Covid 19 positive today. He says, so far he's fine.

Take warning my friends!

Last edited:

david starling

In Arizona, (and I suspect everywhere), people are using a mask less and less thinking the worse is over. They are letting down their guard!
Especially in food stores where I went today, very crowded each aisle, and if it had not been for me, my husband wouldn't not have worn a mask.

He doesn't wear them now to the gym, because he says, it's the same old crowd and he's careful. That part I'm okay with, because where he goes there are not too many perhaps 5 of the "same old crowd".

But the food store?......I told him I wouldn't go in unless he wore his mask, so he did take it and when he got to the front door put it on.

Today we heard that new more famous people have come down with Covid 19.

1) Justin Bieber,
the 28 yr old singer (and actor?) .....

2) His wife Hailey Bieber is the concern. She's been in the hospital and they don't know what exactly is wrong with her. A breathing problem, and something about a brain clot?
https://uproxx.com/pop/hailey-bieber-hospitalized-brain-issues-covid-19/

https://pagesix.com/2022/03/12/hail...ue-to-brain-condition-possibly-covid-related/

note: IF you click her chart larger, then click "Transits" for it, you'll see that TR South Node just hit her natal cusp of the 6th house where Taurus /Venus rules. Other then this, I don't see anything to point to this serious "brain clot" she had.
SN is cj. "Algol".

3) President Barack Obama announced he was given a diagnosis of Covid 19 positive today. He says, so far he's fine.

Take warning my friends!

If you've caught Omicron and recovered, no worries. Also, you won't be able to infect anyone else with Omicron or Delta. That's called "natural immunity".

EVERYONE else CAN catch and spread the Covid-19 virus. The vaccines have been shown to lessen the symptoms for those who HAVENT caught it yet, and are at risk due to advanced age and/or other health-problems. But, they're of NO USE as far as catching and spreading the virus. That's the medical science talking, not just an opinion.

david starling

I realize that it REALLY bothers many triple-vaccinated people who haven't yet caught and recovered from Omicron, and are potential Covid-19 virus-spreaders, that entirely UNVACCINATED people who have caught and then tested negative for Omicron are NOT spreaders. It's a difficult changeover from the older, now obsolete Covid Narratives.

Oddity

The CBC kinda sorta needed to retract a few things about the truckers. Apparently they weren't funded by white supremacist Russian terrorists, or was it white supremacists AND Russians, AND terrorists? - well, they made a mistake there. Also, it wasn't a violent protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFsr84XNmj8

I wonder how, or even if, this will play when the emergency order is investigated....