The contact of the female planets with each other

gega

Hello friends. I wonder what might be caused by the T squares of the female planets. moon conj Chiron (1 degrees) which is in opposition to Lilith. And Venus makes square with all three planets.
im man :))

Zora

Account Closed
Hello friends. I wonder what might be caused by the T squares of the female planets. moon conj Chiron (1 degrees) which is in opposition to Lilith. And Venus makes square with all three planets.

Riddle reading and speculations without a posted chart - not even knowing about signs or houses ?

You are here in

" Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation)"

gega

moon and chieon leo 9 house , lilith in aqua(conj saturn 4 degre) 3 house , venus in taurus (conj sun 10 degree) in 6 house

ElenaJ

Thanks for posting the chart.
Actually, you have some very intriguing energies in your natal. Two major configurations that involve your personal planets, with a fine balance between easy and difficult, stress and ease, resolution and frustration.
Looking first at the one you asked about, Chiron/Moon opposing Lilith with the opposition squaring Venus. The opposition lies near the cusps of the 3rd/9th houses, so could involve your thinking processes, your education and schooling, your brothers/sisters, travels.
The moon represents your mother, and women in your life, as well as your emotions.
The Chiron/Lilith opposition is trauma, with healing, in an emotional context because of the moon. It also involves Venus, your desires, sexual expression, with tension between repressing your feelings on the one hand, and giving free rein to your desires on the other hand. It could push towards avoiding intimacy or trying to dominate relationships, have control to avoid pain.
All this powerful energy however has a friend in mars, strong by sign, in trine with moon/chiron, and sextile with Lilith. Your energy can intercede and find a proper balance in the tensions the T-square creates. Mars also squares the moon's nodes, so you may tend towards the path of confrontation in relationships, and mars in Aries is impulsive and egotistical, which helps to bring out the Leo of your moon, so your emotional level is not overcome by the Chiron/lilith energy.
Venus also is strong and steady in taurus and receives a perfect trine from Jupiter.
Again, yin and yang, balancing out the Venusian square.
Depending on your life circumstances, these energies can manifest in any of the areas mentioned above, or in all of them.
You don't refer to the other very powerful aspect you have in your chart, which is a Pluto/sun opposition, with Saturn square the opposition.
So the first configuration involves your emotions, and this one is your ego and self-identity, your sense of self. Pluto is not only conjunct ascendent (personal expression), it is also co-ruler of your ascendent. There is a strong urge to dominate, both yourself and others, it makes you very determined and set in your values and beliefs, especially since this takes place in fixed signs. However, Saturn, your sense of duty and responsibility, squares this energy, putting a stop on it, reining in expression. It can create inner turmoil, so that you are continuously looking to rejuvenate yourself, remake who you are, because you do not feel confident in yourself. This uncertainty can come across as being overwhelming to others.
So that is the ying, where is the yang?
A just about exact conjunction of Neptune/uranus is exactly trine your sun, giving you spiritual strength and great insight. Sun/uranus is the inventor, the one who "sees" ahead of the others. With sun and Neptune/uranus in earth signs, you are kept grounded and practical.
These are really remarkable energies to have in one chart.
The general chart has almost all planets in the lower hemisphere, so that you tend to be a quite introverted and private person.
The one planet that is not closely integrated in the chart is mercury, who is ruler of the midheaven.
Hope this helps give you some insight into the chart.

gega

Thanks for posting the chart.
Actually, you have some very intriguing energies in your natal. Two major configurations that involve your personal planets, with a fine balance between easy and difficult, stress and ease, resolution and frustration.
Looking first at the one you asked about, Chiron/Moon opposing Lilith with the opposition squaring Venus. The opposition lies near the cusps of the 3rd/9th houses, so could involve your thinking processes, your education and schooling, your brothers/sisters, travels.
The moon represents your mother, and women in your life, as well as your emotions.
The Chiron/Lilith opposition is trauma, with healing, in an emotional context because of the moon. It also involves Venus, your desires, sexual expression, with tension between repressing your feelings on the one hand, and giving free rein to your desires on the other hand. It could push towards avoiding intimacy or trying to dominate relationships, have control to avoid pain.
All this powerful energy however has a friend in mars, strong by sign, in trine with moon/chiron, and sextile with Lilith. Your energy can intercede and find a proper balance in the tensions the T-square creates. Mars also squares the moon's nodes, so you may tend towards the path of confrontation in relationships, and mars in Aries is impulsive and egotistical, which helps to bring out the Leo of your moon, so your emotional level is not overcome by the Chiron/lilith energy.
Venus also is strong and steady in taurus and receives a perfect trine from Jupiter.
Again, yin and yang, balancing out the Venusian square.
Depending on your life circumstances, these energies can manifest in any of the areas mentioned above, or in all of them.
You don't refer to the other very powerful aspect you have in your chart, which is a Pluto/sun opposition, with Saturn square the opposition.
So the first configuration involves your emotions, and this one is your ego and self-identity, your sense of self. Pluto is not only conjunct ascendent (personal expression), it is also co-ruler of your ascendent. There is a strong urge to dominate, both yourself and others, it makes you very determined and set in your values and beliefs, especially since this takes place in fixed signs. However, Saturn, your sense of duty and responsibility, squares this energy, putting a stop on it, reining in expression. It can create inner turmoil, so that you are continuously looking to rejuvenate yourself, remake who you are, because you do not feel confident in yourself. This uncertainty can come across as being overwhelming to others.
So that is the ying, where is the yang?
A just about exact conjunction of Neptune/uranus is exactly trine your sun, giving you spiritual strength and great insight. Sun/uranus is the inventor, the one who "sees" ahead of the others. With sun and Neptune/uranus in earth signs, you are kept grounded and practical.
These are really remarkable energies to have in one chart.
The general chart has almost all planets in the lower hemisphere, so that you tend to be a quite introverted and private person.
The one planet that is not closely integrated in the chart is mercury, who is ruler of the midheaven.
Hope this helps give you some insight into the chart.

thank you very much. This is the perfect answer for me

JUPITERASC

Hello friends.
I wonder what might be caused by the T squares of the female planets.

moon conj Chiron (1 degrees)
which is in opposition to Lilith.
Chiron and Lilith are NOT PLANETS :smile:
And Venus makes square with all three planets.
ONLY PLANETS form T-squares :smile:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

ASPECT PATTERN
When three or more PLANETS
are connected to each other by aspect
they form a pattern with a meaning of its own.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two PLANETS in opposition

are both in square to a third PLANET.
This brings tension
and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently
a better than average chance of success
throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square
all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture
of the choices, difficulties
and solutions which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in:
Cardinal Signs, there is exceptional dynamism and energy

Fixed Signs, people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs, they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square can be released

or positively expressed
through the planet which makes the closest sextile
or trine
to any of the three planets in the 'T' Square.
In this example the emotional tension
of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released
through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer

ElenaJ

True that asteroids are not planets, well explained.
However they can have an effect on planets.
So the moon/venus square is influenced by the positions of Chiron and Lilith.
Call it what you like, it is energy in tension and development.

JUPITERASC

True that asteroids are not planets

well explained.
However they can have an effect on planets.
So the moon/venus square
is influenced by the positions of Chiron and Lilith.
Call it what you like, it is energy in tension and development.
members discuss planetary aspect meanings
within any and all contexts
including that of one thousand five hundred asteroids
or a mere 700 asteroids
if that is ones preference

for example:

I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:
Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda,
Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos,
Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa,
Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne,
Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

its a small number. I regularly use 700 of them

Clearly then, our forum allows discussion on a varied spectrum of astrological shades of opinion

and so
I merely mention my humble astrological opinion :smile:

which is:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

the
quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by the SIGN location of the PLANET

ElenaJ

The whole study of asteroids is fascinating, isn't it.
Even the names that are assigned, that seem to coincide with their meanings (I want to write energy, but don't want to enter into polemics here!).
When there is a situation like moon conjunct Chiron, it can be significant for the person, and the asteroid influences the energy of the planet (again, give me some slack with vocabulary here, please!).
I've even seen some interesting research done using the names of persons (one well known one is Bill Clinton and the names of his various paramours) inserted in a natal chart. They work.
Why do they work?
Agreed at the same time, that with so many asteroids, if you enter enough into a chart, you will sooner or later find something that matches. (700 asteroids? How can they keep count?)
But not always, and they do tend to be useful and can give insight.
In the chart in this thread, they are in a strong position by opposition and by involving both moon and Venus.
So that those two planets will tend to work their energy with shades of the asteroids.
Chiron on moon has a specific interaction that can be powerful.
Also, the asteroid of one partner on the planet of the other partner. I've even seen in synastry a Chiron conjunct north node that describes the relationship perfectly. As well as a Chiron square Chiron, again very accurate in the case.
Jupiterasc, your "humble astrological opinion" is accurate, I think, and doesn't contradict the interpretation of the chart.

gega

This is a different birth time than the one you posted in 2020. Did you get a new time? The old time was 8:30

You do have a T-Square, but its with Neptune as focus and Venus and Mars in opposition.

Hello. Yes I did specify my date of birth but it is very strange that you remember my post 1 year ago.

Opal

Premium Member
Hello. Yes I did specify my date of birth but it is very strange that you remember my post 1 year ago.

Not really that strange gega. We look at charts. We remember what we look at, at least when we visually see it.

Opal

Premium Member
The whole study of asteroids is fascinating, isn't it.
Even the names that are assigned, that seem to coincide with their meanings (I want to write energy, but don't want to enter into polemics here!).
When there is a situation like moon conjunct Chiron, it can be significant for the person, and the asteroid influences the energy of the planet (again, give me some slack with vocabulary here, please!).
I've even seen some interesting research done using the names of persons (one well known one is Bill Clinton and the names of his various paramours) inserted in a natal chart. They work.
Why do they work?
Agreed at the same time, that with so many asteroids, if you enter enough into a chart, you will sooner or later find something that matches. (700 asteroids? How can they keep count?)
But not always, and they do tend to be useful and can give insight.
In the chart in this thread, they are in a strong position by opposition and by involving both moon and Venus.
So that those two planets will tend to work their energy with shades of the asteroids.
Chiron on moon has a specific interaction that can be powerful.
Also, the asteroid of one partner on the planet of the other partner. I've even seen in synastry a Chiron conjunct north node that describes the relationship perfectly. As well as a Chiron square Chiron, again very accurate in the case.
Jupiterasc, your "humble astrological opinion" is accurate, I think, and doesn't contradict the interpretation of the chart.

The more I read the more amazed I am. The fixed stars and asteroids really change the accuracy.

Astounding seeing myth in action.