Can someone please let me know if I will soon be facing any health challenges?

cfsdmm

According to my transit chart, does it suggest that I may go through any health challenges in the near future (next 1 or 2 years). If so, when are the estimated times when it will happen?
Thank you!

You can see the transit chart here: https://ibb.co/mhLGyhT

IleneK

Premium Member
According to my transit chart, does it suggest that I may go through any health challenges in the near future (next 1 or 2 years). If so, when are the estimated times when it will happen?
Thank you!

You can see the transit chart here: https://ibb.co/mhLGyhT

Mars is ruler of the 6th house of illness and Moon rules the 1st house of health and vitality. So I would check the ephemeris for transiting hard aspects [conj, sq, opp] from Sun, Mars, Jup, Saturn or the outer planets to those two planets, especially to Mars in the next 1 or 2 years. Also if an eclipse fall very close to Moon or Mars.
That might give you an idea of the timing of possible challenges to your health, depending upon which planet is making the hard contact.

Just wondering, have you tended to have health challenges throughout your life? I ask because your natal Mars is not best able to express its qualities in the sign of Libra, and also natal Pluto is in the cusp of your 6th in the house system you have chosen for your chart. Those would point to a vulnerability related to illness and also significant deep transformation in your life through health challenges.

cfsdmm

Thank you so much for your reply!! I truly appreciate your words and feedback

Yes, indeed, I have experienced a deep transformation in my life because of my diagnosis. You couldn't be more on point.

In October 2016 I was diagnosed with a rare form of chronic cancer and because of that, I turned my life around and....ironically, I've lived my life more fully than ever before. I am in a place I never imagined I would be, I have gotten myself into politics and by speaking out I have influenced the development of certain laws in the country where I live, that protect those who are sick. I have an amazing job at the moment and I only ended up here because I got diagnosed with cancer. A lot of people diagnosed with similar or the same disease as myself, come to me asking to help them navigate the health system. So,"deep transformation" is defnitly how I would best describe this experience

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for your reply!! I truly appreciate your words and feedback

Yes, indeed, I have experienced a deep transformation in my life because of my diagnosis. You couldn't be more on point.

In October 2016 I was diagnosed with a rare form of chronic cancer and because of that, I turned my life around and....ironically, I've lived my life more fully than ever before. I am in a place I never imagined I would be, I have gotten myself into politics and by speaking out I have influenced the development of certain laws in the country where I live, that protect those who are sick. I have an amazing job at the moment and I only ended up here because I got diagnosed with cancer. A lot of people diagnosed with similar or the same disease as myself, come to me asking to help them navigate the health system. So,"deep transformation" is defnitly how I would best describe this experience

Thank you for sharing this. I think I see Pluto on the cusp of your 6th in two ways. The first is as you describe, in your personal transformation in response to a deeply powerful, shall we say, leveling diagnosis. But I think it also points how you deeply transform externally, outside of your self through these challenges . Pluto there is very powerful and you have realized its positive potential well. I have great respect and appreciation for what you have done.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you!

Mars is ruler of the 6th house of illness and Moon rules the 1st house of health and vitality. So I would check the ephemeris for transiting hard aspects [conj, sq, opp] from Sun, Mars, Jup, Saturn or the outer planets to those two planets, especially to Mars in the next 1 or 2 years. Also if an eclipse fall very close to Moon or Mars.
That might give you an idea of the timing of possible challenges to your health, depending upon which planet is making the hard contact.

Returning to your original question, I looked at the ephemeris and I do not see any notable transits to the ruler of the house of illness/6th, Mars. There are two significant transiting activities to the ruler of your health, vitality, essence/1st house, Moon.

There is an New Moon eclipse in Aries, where transiting Sun and transiting Moon conjunct in April 2023. This eclipse is in exact [to the degree] square your natal Moon. Eclipses point to significant change within a window on either side of its being exact. Some say the window may extend as much as three months on either side. What I am struck with about the eclipse is it is in the sign of Aries. Sun is exalted in Aries signifying the assertion of independence, individuality, whatever that might mean for you.

Additionally and over a much longer period of time, transiting Pluto, the great inexorable transformer, will oppose your Moon. With Pluto's very slow moving speed, this transit lasts over two periods, from Feb -Aug of 23 and from Nov 23-Feb 24.

Since both the eclipse and the Pluto transit affect the ruler of the 1st rather than the 6th, I would describe these transits as a well-being challenges rather than illness challenges. There is a subtle difference, I think.