Abortion - Your Opinion

Your Take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

david starling

"Women have their own opinions, but only when they disagree with the people I disagree with. Otherwise it's Stockholm Syndrome."

If a black women disagrees with abortion, is she a White Supremacist?

8DxmZY6.gif

Some women have voluntarily agreed to obey the Patriarchy. They take the side of the oppressors.

No one's making laws forbidding them from doing that.

The Anti-abortion laws are aimed at the women who voluntarily choose NOT to obey the Patriarchy.

Blaze

Account Closed
Some women have voluntarily agreed to obey the Patriarchy. They take the side of the oppressors.

No one's making laws forbidding them from doing that.

The Anti-abortion laws are aimed at the women who voluntarily choose NOT to obey the Patriarchy.

How can you tell the difference between a women who "obeys the Patriarchy" and one who does not?

And how is it White Supremacy when other races also agree and disagree with abortion? I know many Asians who find it terrible and disagree with it.

david starling

How can you tell the difference between a women who "obeys the Patriarchy" and one who does not?

And how is it White Supremacy when other races also agree and disagree with abortion? I know many Asians who find it terrible and disagree with it.

Sarah Palin obeys the Patriarchy. What her husband says goes, no matter what. That is, as long as he obeys the Patriarchy as well, as defined by their religion.

tikana

i dont see an issue with an abortion. I have more problems with people who have unprotected sex and get pregnant (while not wanting to have child) rather than abortion itself

Blaze

Account Closed
i dont see an issue with an abortion. I have more problems with people who have unprotected sex and get pregnant (while not wanting to have child) rather than abortion itself

That's a great point: How many people use abortion as a "get out of jail free card." Hmm.

chay

Banned
How many men who are against abortion take responsibility for their own birth control?

How many women who are against abortion are lovingly raising their inbred rape baby as either a single parent or a slave?

Blaze

Account Closed
How many men who are against abortion take responsibility for their own birth control?

How many women who are against abortion are lovingly raising their inbred rape baby as either a single parent or a slave?

Both good points too. Men and women need to be mindful about sex.

And rape babies aren't healthy to raise. A mother will most likely resent the child, who is innocent sure, but was born out of evil, so in my opinion, there shouldn't be a question of keeping a child born of rape.

But then, I'm pro abortion anyway, so my opinion is moot. :lol:

waybread

My 2c (against my better judgement)--

I clicked the "It depends" option. Because really, few people favor abortion per se. Rather, they see it as sometimes the best of several difficult options, or believe that it is barbaric to force a woman to bear a child she truly does not want.

On the matter of birth control, there is a lot of ignorance among adolescents and young teenagers. Some think that "If I do it just once," she won't get pregnant.

Also, birth control methods are not failsafe. The failure rate for mechanical barriers like condoms, diaphragms, and cervical caps is unacceptably high. (Between 3% to 12%.) Women are not advised to take birth control pills for their entire reproductive lives, and can never forget to take them. IUDs are safer than they used to be but can cause infections. Permanent surgical interventions are the safest, but typically irreversable. Not a great choice for young people.

The idea that abortion leads to the break-down of the nuclear family is ridiculous. Prior to Roe v. Wade women did get abortions, nicknamed "back room" abortions. Or women tried to induce their own abortions--in ways that were health- and life-threatening. What Roe v. Wade did was make it possible for women who were intent on having an abortion to get one that was medically safe.

Some abortions really are necessary to protect the health of the mother, like ectopic pregnancies that have no chance of fetal survival anyway.

If there is a "break down of the nuclear family" it is more due to society's acceptance of children born outside of marriage. Which is a good thing, from the child's perspective.

Historically and geographically, the nuclear family (mom, pop, kids) is/was not the norm. This was a pleasant 20th century western fiction. The extended family was the norm and still is in many parts of the world.

Last edited:

Dirius

Wish more people would respect others freedom of choice.

Where is the child's freedom over his own body, a choice not to be dismembered? :unsure:

Do we get to decide on someone else's body all of the sudden? Abortion process usually involves tearing out limb by limb.

david starling

Where is the child's freedom over his own body, a choice not to be dismembered? :unsure:

Do we get to decide on someone else's body all of the sudden? Abortion process usually involves tearing out limb by limb.

How many "babies" or "children" are microscopic (zygote stage of development) or have no cranium (embryonic stage of development), and no brain function (early fetal stage of development)?

The emotional appeal of the word "baby" and "child" is being fraudulently used to force women to relinquish control of what happens to their own bodies.

The attempt to outlaw the termination of a pregnancy before a POTENTIAL child has reached a later, more advanced stage of development is equivalent to legally mandating these Covid-19 vaccinations based on someone who isn't vaxxed POTENTIALLY being able to spread the virus, despite being tested negative for it.

Last edited:

Dirius

How many "babies" or "children" are microscopic (zygote stage of development) or have no cranium (embryonic stage of development), and no brain function (early fetal stage of development)?

The emotional appeal of the word "baby" and "child" is being fraudulently used to force women to relinquish control of what happens to their own bodies.

The attempt to outlaw the termination of a pregnancy before a POTENTIAL child has reached a later, more advanced stage of development is equivalent to legally mandating these Covid-19 vaccinations based on someone who isn't vaxxed POTENTIALLY being able to spread the virus, despite being tested negative for it.

Please tell me the exact time to the minute in which a fetus becomes a "baby", and adequate enough for you not to kill it.

Is it, for example: 6 weeks, 2 hours, 5 minutes, 15 seconds?

According to your statement you should know exactly when this occurs, otherwise you would indeed be killing a baby, given the fetus does become one at some stage.

So when is it david?

david starling

Please tell me the exact time to the minute in which a fetus becomes a "baby", and adequate enough for you not to kill it.

Is it, for example: 6 weeks, 2 hours, 5 minutes, 15 seconds?

According to your statement you should know exactly when this occurs, otherwise you would indeed be killing a baby, given the fetus does become one at some stage.

However, CONTRACEPTION is by far a better choice.

So when is it david?

Personally, I say after 12 weeks it's far enough along to be considered a "child".

Coincidentally, this is also when spontaneous abortions become extremely rare, and when about 92% of intentional abortions have been performed.

It's also enough time for a woman to make an informed decision about whether she wants to carry it to term.

This is also in the range of overall public opinion on the matter.

Sweden, and Florida, for one State, have it set at 18 weeks, based on measurable brain function of a cerebral nature.

However, readily available, affordable contraception for both males and females is BY FAR a better choice.

Last edited:
I think that if a woman does not feel she is ready or does not want children at all should be able to do an abortion. Especially women that had it forced on them (either by r or by the man not using protection (this was more common back in the day when there wasn't any protection women could use).

Mistakes can happen and if you want an abortion fine, but I hate those stupid people I've seen on twitter that think they're edgy and act like abortion is fun just to ''get the patriarchy''.. Just use protection thanks :). Also I don't know why people think that anti abortion is a Christian thing, there are a lot of people from different religions or non religions that are against abortion. And there are also many Christian countries that allow it. (Most eastern European countries which are orthodox aka ''old'' Christians have allowed it for decades). But most ideas about Christianity seem to be from hardcore AMERICAN Christian groups and radical conservatives in the USA.

Instead of being pro-Life, can they go after deadbeat Dads who ditched their exs after they announced they're pregnant and these men owe child support? The CA Dept of Attorney General keeps track of absentee fathers who owe more per month than the state will ever give to these single mothers and their kids. I noticed anti-Natalists hate the idea of people having too many children to lead to overpopulation, but they also aren't going after deadbeat Dads, the kind of people who should use protection (condoms) or just don't "do it" at all.

A famous example is the rapper Future, he has a couple of ''baby mamas'' and a couple of children but he only says two of them are his (if I remember correctly). One of the women is fighting back and wants him to pay child support, she did a dna test and turns out it is his but he says she is lying. Then he says she has a specific car so she has enough money to take care of the child herself. (I am pretty sure he has more money than her and can pay some money a month for that child since his networth is 40 mil $). He has degraded women on many occasions and has a famous video where he says ''she belongs to the streets'' that men use to make fun of women that do not want them. He also wrote to his son (that is a child) that his mom is a hoe.. And men clap for this man and act like he is some sort of God. Another rapper NBA Youngboy has 7 children and he is only 21 years old... But I think he actually takes care and likes his children unlike the loser Future.

Just did a google search and Future has 8 children with 8 diff women..............

chay

Banned
Giving birth is a natural phenomenon, but raising a child has to be done within societal rules. If a women gives birth to a baby she's not allowed to leave it on a mountain overnight to see if its strong enough to survive. Not that I'm saying she should, but if we're talking about rights, why is it not an abuse of power to force women to martyr themselves for children ( says she who happily martyred herself for children for an entire incarnation so far ). The adoption thing doesn't always work out and there are children in orphanages all over the world. Animals in shelters. I don't think it's fair of men who live in a society where sex is used to sell everything, where sexual images bombard children from the minute they open their eyes...all for male titillation. Sure there's a bit of **** for women but its predominantly for men. Female **** actors have the highest rate of suicide in any profession in the world. But women don't matter to a lot of men. The narcissistic male measures the worth of a woman as how useful she is too him. Why are there threads on forums everywhere asking opinions on abortion instead of preaching male birth control? If males took responsibility for not impregnating a woman, there would be less need for abortion. So go get that vasectomy guys...you can freeze some semen for when its wanted or even get it reversed. Vasectomy is a less intrusive procedure than birth, abortion or caesarean. It has less chance of complications than many female contraceptives. Really when I see a picture of a group of old men discussing and planning abortion laws, I just think snip, snip, snip.

Last edited:

chay

Banned
New Zealand has an abysmally high rate of violent infanticide. Shameful & beyond horrific. The Coroner General's opinion & statistical finding is that the more support the mother has, the better the child fares. Most murdered babies are murdered by men, but in every case the woman is unsupported financially, emotionally & unsupported in housekeeping & childcare. So I feel that if a woman says she really can't cope, then it's best for all involved to let her make the difficult choice.

Dirius

I think that if a woman does not feel she is ready or does not want children at all should be able to do an abortion.

If a man does not feel he is ready or does not want children at all should he be able to avoid paying child support?

If your logic is that women have the choice between aborting the baby or keeping it, it would be reasonable for a man to get the same "choice", in a manner of speaking. After all, according to your logic, if abortion is a choice that should exist in society, then the only reason you are stuck with a child is because you are choosing to have it, and a man shouldn't have to pay for the choices you've made for yourself.

Last edited:

chay

Banned
So at 11 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds - its not a child, and can be discarded and erradicated (?)

Easy to tell a woman to spend 20 years keeping a child alive, but the same people wont even have two injections to lower the child's chances of dying of Covid. Why don't people ever offer alternative solutions instead of the lazy way out of things which is just to blame? What is your alternative to abortion in this over populated, under paid world?

Status
Not open for further replies.