What are you learning from COVID?

chay

Banned
What I am learning from Covid 19 is that people are so narcissistic they think they know better than the experts, they don't care that their misinformation is harming people & causing deaths. Worst is that they don't care that they could kill infants. Its a no-brainer we need to vaccinate to protect children. I hope there are vaccine mandates everywhere. I am so angry at my ex who is refusing the vaccine....he better not turn up at any gatherings where my grandson is. Also pleased to report that over here when families are living under one roof together & one unvaccinated person has contracted Covid 19, the vaccinated household members haven't. Personally if people make a choice to risk themselves that's one thing, but not caring about infecting others makes them absolutely vile people.

JUPITERASC

What I am learning from Covid 19 is that people are so narcissistic they think they know better than the experts, they don't care that their misinformation is harming people & causing deaths. Worst is that they don't care that they could kill infants. Its a no-brainer we need to vaccinate to protect children. I hope there are vaccine mandates everywhere. I am so angry at my ex who is refusing the vaccine....he better not turn up at any gatherings where my grandson is. Also pleased to report that over here when families are living under one roof together & one unvaccinated person has contracted Covid 19, the vaccinated household members haven't. Personally if people make a choice to risk themselves that's one thing, but not caring about infecting others makes them absolutely vile people.
ALSO, the "....dropping like flies..." claim,

regarding those who have been vaccinated,
puts this so-called "...reliable study..." right into the Looney tunes garbage bin!

No wonder people are just getting more stupid.
MAGAs are dropping like flies of covid all over America...natural selection at its best.
and so on ad infinitum :smile:

JUPITERASC

I'm perfectly comfortable with that if anti vaxxers want to risk death then so be it.

Just don't contaminate the vulnerable children who cant have it.

keep in mind that

World Health Assembly’s 194 members unanimously agreed
to ensure universal access to water, sanitation, and hygiene
in all hospitals and other health facilities
since then

the pandemic has highlighted just how vital these basic services are in controlling infection :smile:

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General
has described soap and water as akin to personal protective equipment
and
absolutely fundamental for stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Last December the WHO estimated that
to bring clean water, handwashing facilities and decent toilets
to the health care centres in the poorest countries would cost just $3.6billion
– which equates to around an hour and a half’s worth
of what the whole world’s spent in a year on the Covid-19 response.

WaterAid have been speaking to health workers, patients and families
about the challenges of keeping themselves and patients safe
without soap and water to wash your hands
or somewhere decent to go to the toilet.
Dr. Chandrashekhar Prasad
Deputy Superintendent of Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital in Gaya, Bihar,
in India

which is being hit hard by a surge in COVID-19 cases

said:

“...There is an overall lack of sanitisation across the hospital
with no cleaning of wards
and
inadequate measures to dispose of bio-medical waste.
As a result
a few sanitation workers tested positive for Covid-19 recently.
Basic handwashing stations are missing at the vaccination and testing facilities
and patients are not displaying essential Covid-19 appropriate behaviours....”

Nurse, Lalmani Devi, who also works at the hospital
added:
“...There are very few functional toilets in the hospital premises.
The rest are either broken or lying in a state of disrepair.

The handwashing stations do not have any provision for liquid soap or sanitisers either....”

Water Aid is calling for global leaders to prioritise basic hygiene for health care facilities
as part of COVID-19 pandemic recovery plans.

Q.E.D.:smile:

Last edited:

chay

Banned
keep in mind that

World Health Assembly’s 194 members unanimously agreed
to ensure universal access to water, sanitation, and hygiene
in all hospitals and other health facilities
since then

the pandemic has highlighted just how vital these basic services are in controlling infection :smile:

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General
has described soap and water as akin to personal protective equipment
and
absolutely fundamental for stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Last December the WHO estimated that
to bring clean water, handwashing facilities and decent toilets
to the health care centres in the poorest countries would cost just $3.6billion
– which equates to around an hour and a half’s worth
of what the whole world’s spent in a year on the Covid-19 response.

WaterAid have been speaking to health workers, patients and families
about the challenges of keeping themselves and patients safe
without soap and water to wash your hands
or somewhere decent to go to the toilet.
Dr. Chandrashekhar Prasad
Deputy Superintendent of Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital in Gaya, Bihar,
in India

which is being hit hard by a surge in COVID-19 cases

said:

“...There is an overall lack of sanitisation across the hospital
with no cleaning of wards
and
inadequate measures to dispose of bio-medical waste.
As a result
a few sanitation workers tested positive for Covid-19 recently.
Basic handwashing stations are missing at the vaccination and testing facilities
and patients are not displaying essential Covid-19 appropriate behaviours....”

Nurse, Lalmani Devi, who also works at the hospital
added:
“...There are very few functional toilets in the hospital premises.
The rest are either broken or lying in a state of disrepair.

The handwashing stations do not have any provision for liquid soap or sanitisers either....”

Water Aid is calling for global leaders to prioritise basic hygiene for health care facilities
as part of COVID-19 pandemic recovery plans.

Q.E.D.:smile:

[/QUOTE]

Republican states have hospitals full of Covid patients. Do Republicans know to wash their hands? Looks like they need basic hygiene practices taught in schools.

blackbery

The Demonrats are only doing the bidding of Big Pharma & making them rich & getting kickbacks for themselves....

while killing & injuring millions with their mandated jabs.

Now, they are coming for the children.

They really are sociopaths.:sick::sick::sick:

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
Here’s who Democrats want to fire because they didn’t get the vaccine:

-Doctors
-Nurses
-Police
-Firefighters
-Teachers
-Border Patrol agents
-Airline workers
-Journalists

Here’s who should be fired:

-Democrats

Siriusly :smile:

Opal

Premium Member
Unpolluted Air :smile:

vnuut6kil2i71.jpg

trans-vaccinated-cute-vaccine-meme-humor-t-shirt-hoodie.jpg
Hahaha hahaha 🙂😁🙂😁🙂👍

Opal

Premium Member
You're gonna lose this fight people....get vaxxed or get sick. Get vaxxed or get broke.

Thank you! Your opinion matters. I do hope you are right, and that I am not, because what I fear for the vaccinated I would not wish on anyone.

Glad that I am so very busily self employed. 🙂

chay

Banned
Thank you! Your opinion matters. I do hope you are right, and that I am not, because what I fear for the vaccinated I would not wish on anyone.

Glad that I am so very busily self employed. 🙂

Statistically I am right. Please, please stay masked and keep safe if you wont get the vaccine.

Opal

Premium Member
Statistically I am right. Please, please stay masked and keep safe if you wont get the vaccine.

And may you remain masked and safe too. I already wear a mask in public places. We all do. We have to.

I don’t agree with you, but may you be safe from the vaccine.

Opal

Premium Member
And mushrooms.

By the way, you know people aren’t immune to poisonous mushrooms right?

The science of poison isn’t of immunity.

chay

Banned
And may you remain masked and safe too. I already wear a mask in public places. We all do. We have to.

I don’t agree with you, but may you be safe from the vaccine.

I'm getting the booster in the morning...I'll let you know if I turn purple or anything.

david starling

Well, according to reports from all 50 States and territories reporting to the CDC, NINETY-NINE PERCENT of ALL current hospitalizations and fatalities from Covid-19 are NOT FULLY VAXXED!. :surprised:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/08/99-percent-of-covid-19-hospitalizations-from-unvaccinated-data/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

As of September 27th, the CDC reports that the total number of deaths of those fully vaccinated was 5226. And of those, 86% were 65 and older.

Meanwhile, the daily deaths are averaging 1800-2000, ongoing, with no let-up in sight. WHICH MEANS, those daily deaths are ALMOST ALL unvaccinated+partially vaccinated people.

Last edited: