i have a cancer stellium but i don’t relate to it???

ivoryivy

hi forum ! i have a cancer stellium but i never really related to it? (cancer sun, venus, and saturn) i don’t have any opposite signs in my chart and i’m not really so sure why i’ve never really related to my cancer placements especially bc i have a stellium? https://ibb.co/4p55CrP
link to my birth chart (i cant click on it for some reason?)

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
hi forum ! i have a cancer stellium but i never really related to it? (cancer sun, venus, and saturn) i don’t have any opposite signs in my chart and i’m not really so sure why i’ve never really related to my cancer placements especially bc i have a stellium?

Which planet rules your cancer placements -resp. in which house your cancer is placed and is cancer intercepted or not ? Which planet rules this house and where is your moon placed in sign and house. This makes the difference for planets in cancer- ruled by moon - as moon in sign and house can change the energy of feelings and perception.

And how moon is aspected - as moon is a receptive female principle

ivoryivy

Which planet rules your cancer placements -resp. in which house your cancer is placed and is cancer intercepted or not ? Which planet rules this house and where is your moon placed in sign and house. This makes the difference for planets in cancer- ruled by moon - as moon in sign and house can change the energy of feelings and perception.

And how moon is aspected - as moon is a receptive female principle
ahh i’m not sure if cancer is intercepted or not and i have cancer sun in 6th, cancer saturn in 5th house and cancer venus in 6th house. do you want to see my chart? my moon is aries in the 2nd house.

IleneK

Premium Member
If you put up the chart, we may better be able to answer your question about how you do not relate to the Cancer stellium.

IleneK

Premium Member
here is my chart ! (can’t click on the link for some odd reason?) https://ibb.co/4p55CrP

All of your planets in Cancer are ruled by a challenged Moon in Aries. So there is like an Aries Moon cloak over your Cancer sensitivity. Moon is also at odds with Venus in Cancer by its applying square to it, even thought it likes Venus by reception. However Venus dislikes Moon. So there is uneasy energy in the mutual reception between them.

It is these kinds of interrelations between the planets that keep individual planets from being felt in a clearer way.

ivoryivy

All of your planets in Cancer are ruled by a challenged Moon in Aries. So there is like an Aries Moon cloak over your Cancer sensitivity. Moon is also at odds with Venus in Cancer by its applying square to it, even thought it likes Venus by reception. However Venus dislikes Moon. So there is uneasy energy in the mutual reception between them.

It is these kinds of interrelations between the planets that keep individual planets from being felt in a clearer way.

omg thank you so much !! that makes a lot of sense actually. so basically my moon overpowers all my cancer placements along with my aspects?

Zora

Account Closed
CA1-B4-B33-441-F-416-E-BD75-4680-E044-CCF9.png

hi forum ! i have a cancer stellium but i never really related to it? (cancer sun, venus, and saturn) i don’t have any opposite signs in my chart and i’m not really so sure why i’ve never really related to my cancer placements especially bc i have a stellium? https://ibb.co/4p55CrP
link to my birth chart (i cant click on it for some reason?)
Hi ivoryivy,

you don't have a cancer stellium. You have 3 planets in cancer. The orbs are too wide to have stellium.

Your sun and your venus are in 6th house. Moon rules 6th house. Cancer saturn is in 5th house and 5th house is ruled by mercury.

Your moon is in intercepted aries in 2nd house - being under mars influence. Moon is in a main ruled neptune house. Neptune is in aquarius and is sextiling your moon. Moon is also trining mercury in leo.

This all takes influence on your cancer sun and venus in cancer in 6th house.

What do you personally think your cancer planets should be like or let you feel like ? What means cancer for you ? In which would you personal recognize cancer as a sign?

IleneK

Premium Member
omg thank you so much !! that makes a lot of sense actually. so basically my moon overpowers all my cancer placements along with my aspects?

You are welcome.
I wouldn't say Moon overpowers your Cancer planets and aspects. Rather, Moon, ruled by Mars, is the lens through which you experience your Cancer placements. That martian influence is what feels so non-Cancerian, so to speak.
And a stellium may be seen as a cluster of planets in the same sign, so your Cancer cluster might well be seen as a stellium. The closer the planets are the more intense the influence, of course.

ivoryivy

CA1-B4-B33-441-F-416-E-BD75-4680-E044-CCF9.png

Hi ivoryivy,

you don't have a cancer stellium. You have 3 planets in cancer. The orbs are too wide to have stellium.

Your sun and your venus are in 6th house. Moon rules 6th house. Cancer saturn is in 5th house and 5th house is ruled by mercury.

Your moon is in intercepted aries in 2nd house - being under mars influence. Moon is in a main ruled neptune house. Neptune is in aquarius and is sextiling your moon. Moon is also trining mercury in leo.

This all takes influence on your cancer sun and venus in cancer in 6th house.

What do you personally think your cancer planets should be like or let you feel like ? What means cancer for you ? In which would you personal recognize cancer as a sign?
thank you so much for explaining that to me. i didn’t know that the orb has to be close for it to count as a stellium. it makes so much more sense now, especially because my moon aspects my cancer placements in mainly squares. im not so sure how to explain it but cancer is very emotional, nurturing, moody, protective, hard time letting go of things, holds grudges a lot, rely on their feelings to make decisions instead of logic, goes with the flow, sees a deeper level to everything, easily read and connect with other people’s emotions, usually the therapist friend, comforting, either bad or good at dealing with their emotions, craving security, always wearing their heart of their sleeve, think about others before them etc. every cancer i’ve met is very different. i feel like most of it doesn’t resonate with me??? especially with my venus. i do relate to going with the flow, being emotional, easily reading ppl, and craving security but it’s kinda all in a different way? i’m not really sure how to explain it. i guess i just resonate with my moon a lot more??

ivoryivy

You are welcome.
I wouldn't say Moon overpowers your Cancer planets and aspects. Rather, Moon, ruled by Mars, is the lens through which you experience your Cancer placements. That martian influence is what feels so non-Cancerian, so to speak.
And a stellium may be seen as a cluster of planets in the same sign, so your Cancer cluster might well be seen as a stellium. The closer the planets are the more intense the influence, of course.
ohh okay !! thank you for explaining that, also someone else in the replies told me it’s not a stellium because the orbs aren’t close enough to make it a stellium which is what i think is going on. i think i don’t relate to it a lot because of the houses i have cancer in i have my sun and venus both in 6th house and 6th house is ruled by virgo

thelivingsky

Some astrologers would consider your Cancer planets to be a stellium . There seems to be two schools of thought on what makes a stellium. Some say it is anytime you have 3 or more planets in a sign. I am "old school" and agree with Zora that a stellium is 3 or more planets in conjunction and sometimes they can straddle two different signs.

Often the interpretations for Cancer stress their sensitivity, moodiness, emotionalism and desire to be nurturing. But Cancer is a cardinal sign and these interpretations often miss the basic drive of cardinal signs which is to be proactive, to initiate and to tackle problems and issues head on. You have both Sun and Moon in cardinal signs. Certainly the Moon in Aries creates an appetite for adventure.

I also see that you have a kite in the chart with Neptune in Aquarius at the top of that kite. That makes this planet very strong. It also sits exactly on your Ascendant which also emphasizes and strengthens its influence.