I told you dream

AW041

I saw a dream in which my ex came to me and said how he has married the wrong woman. It was strange seeing him in my dream as it has been almost 1.5 years that we have not spoken. Anyway, my response to him in the dream was "I told you, this won't go right for you"?
I do hope he is well and happy. But then the question popped in my mind if he is really happy with her? I do not want to call or connect. So maybe horary can help. Hope my dream and intuition are wrong.

He is Mercury/Sun in his 3rd, combusted. She is Jupiter, retrograde. Moon is peregrine.
Sun and Moon do not share any aspects. However, do see an opposition between Mercury and Jupiter in 2units. So it clearly shows 2 people on different platforms.
She/Moon also conjuncts Mars/House of the fun/children who in turn trines Uranus in 8 units. So there could be some transformation she could experience. Perhaps the expansion of the family.
Coming back, Venus; the 5th house ruler - of happiness and delight is in the fall so he may be struggling in gaining happiness.
If I look at it from a relationship point of view; Venus and Mars, there is no aspect between them. Juno is at the ASC, so marriage means a lot to her, but Amor, square sun, does not have much attachment here.
I also see true node in the 7th house, so karmically it feels he was destined to be married to her.
Does anybody with any more thoughts on this?

Attachments

• happiness.jpg
    happiness.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

leomoon

Maybe I should do a horary on when this post will get a response..lol

It is a very interesting chart, and I think it's readable too. Your ex would be seen by Mercury (note the 7th is others, and one time spouse of course- ruled by Mercury) at least that is how I'm reading it.

Mercury is above the horizon with the Moon, opposing Jupiter.

You would probably get more answers to this question if you posted the chart so it doesn't close when we read the post.

leomoon

Maybe I should do a horary on when this post will get a response..lol

It is a very interesting chart, and I think it's readable too. Your ex would be seen by Mercury (note the 7th is others, and one time spouse of course- ruled by Mercury) at least that is how I'm reading it.

Mercury is above the horizon with the Moon, opposing Jupiter.

You would probably get more answers to this question if you posted the chart so it doesn't close when we read the post.

I'll try to update it here:

leomoon

Since you are Jupiter, asking the question - and in house 3 of dreams, it may be that you simply "picked up" his deepest thoughts on another plane, but I don't know that it would be wise now, to interfere by calling him. I'd see it as interference, in what they should be working on.

But it does appear to me to be a dream you did have about him and if Jupiter then is "you", I don't think I can then assign Jupiter to happiness at the same time as I normally might. :unsure:

Also intriguing that Juno, (asteroid for spouses), is sitting there int he 1st house at 08Sagittarius conjunct Antares for anger conjunct SN (for the past?) It appears you purposefully decided to include both Juno & Amor.

I was attracted to this chart, because I do like to study and read dreams, as well as write about them.

I've had similar dreams in my lifetime. I call them "message dreams" (again denotes the 3rd house)

Last edited:

AW041

Since you are Jupiter, asking the question - and in house 3 of dreams, it may be that you simply "picked up" his deepest thoughts on another plane, but I don't know that it would be wise now, to interfere by calling him. I'd see it as interference, in what they should be working on.

But it does appear to me to be a dream you did have about him and if Jupiter then is "you", I don't think I can then assign Jupiter to happiness at the same time as I normally might. :unsure:

Also intriguing that Juno, (asteroid for spouses), is sitting there int he 1st house at 08Sagittarius conjunct Antares for anger conjunct SN (for the past?) It appears you purposefully decided to include both Juno & Amor.

I was attracted to this chart, because I do like to study and read dreams, as well as write about them.

I've had similar dreams in my lifetime. I call them "message dreams" (again denotes the 3rd house)

Thank you!
I’m referring to the Ascendant/Jupiter as the house for his spouse., as the question revolves around him being happy in his marriage. And that was the reason to include asteroids Juno andAmor. I definitely have no interest or intention of reaching out to him. We don’t see eye to eye. But it was strange seeing him in my dream.

leomoon

Some of our dreams can appear strange,but only because we are here, not on the astral plane when it comes to waking consciousness, imo. I think "there", we are connected and care about all without ego interruptions.

Kind of nice to think about it this way for me anyway.:innocent:

added: I'd hope that others would participate. Actually, I'd see the querant, or you as Jupiter yes, but also the ex x spouse as Mercury and his now wife as 7 houses away from Mercury's locale which I believe would be Saturn.

I don't usually turn the houses, but in this case I would.

Last edited:

betelgeusesirius

Mercury is running away from Sun and going to change of signs and be in its place Virgo, and even better.. Virgo is the 10H. very strong angular house.
This happens after Mercury meets Jupiter by opposition.
Anything between you two, please update!

AW041

Mercury is running away from Sun and going to change of signs and be in its place Virgo, and even better.. Virgo is the 10H. very strong angular house.
This happens after Mercury meets Jupiter by opposition.
Anything between you two, please update!
Thank you! don't think I am going to communicate with him. He has turned into a very bitter person, so nothing between us :)

betelgeusesirius

Thank you! don't think I am going to communicate with him. He has turned into a very bitter person, so nothing between us :)

well it has only been a week, so we gotta wait.

edit: btw, the question was about his current situation and I think I answered that already.
he is going to be more than ok. please update but way later

Last edited: