What his feeling towards me

pismoon

Asked this question two weeks ago. The moon is in late degree, but about to conjunct jupiter. Is it valid?

Thanks!

Attachments

• chart2.png
    chart2.png
    348 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

pismoon

Since moon is in late degree, I created a couple of other charts with different questions. This is the latest:"Will I get positive response if I write to him?"

Many thanks!

Attachments

• chart3.png
    chart3.png
    348 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is VOC, best to discard the first chart.
Mars in the chart approaches an opposition to cold Saturn. So the answer would be No.
In the second chart Moon strong in cancer near the cusp of his 3rd house of communication separates from the trine with Jupiter, you. Also, Jupiter is retrograde, backing out and changing idea. South node, which you should insert on your charts, is in the ascendent, showing your weak position.
Notice again that cold Saturn coming into the picture, sitting on your 3rd cusp. It will square impulsive Uranus.
Moon will make a sinister sextile to Uranus, sitting in his 12th house.
So he wouldn't mind receiving it, but would keep his reaction to himself.
In fact, he is mercury, void of course. He won't take any action.
Finally, why did you add transits for March of 2022 to the chart?

pismoon

Hi Elena,

Thanks for the analysis. You are right. He hasn't replied yet. Since I am still a beginner, here are a few questions: I see mercury is applying a trine to Jupiter, so why it is void?

Moon is strong, isn't this a positive thing? Also jupiter (me) trines mercury (him). Does that mean we will have contact later?

BTW, I was checking transit aspects to the natal chart and forgot to turn it off. :)

Thanks!

ElenaJ

Hi Elena,

Thanks for the analysis. You are right. He hasn't replied yet. Since I am still a beginner, here are a few questions: I see mercury is applying a trine to Jupiter, so why it is void?

Because the trine takes place after mercury changes signs. A change in circumstances has to happen as mercury changes signs, so that it can complete the action.

Moon is strong, isn't this a positive thing?

Yes, it is. But it has to be put on the scales and weighed against any negative aspects. A strong moon always helps in any chart, just as a weak moon holds back a completely satisfactory resolution.

Also jupiter (me) trines mercury (him). Does that mean we will have contact later?

Jupiter cannot trine mercury because it is the slower planet. Mercury will trine Jupiter. When this change of situation happens, it could bring on contact between you two.

BTW, I was checking transit aspects to the natal chart and forgot to turn it off. :)

Happens to all of us.

Thanks!

Let us know how things develop.

pismoon

Thanks Elena! That's really helpful. What can be qualified as the "change of situation" that corresponds to the mercury changing signs? Does it have to be things that happen to him? If I write to him again, does that count? Mercury is moving faster than Jupiter. Does that mean he is the one approaching me? (I don't see that he will make any move for now)

Since I cast many Horary questions in a period of two weeks after the first chart, I wonder if there is a way to confirm a chart is valid?

I will post with any new development.

Thanks!

The Everqueen

Thanks Elena! That's really helpful. What can be qualified as the "change of situation" that corresponds to the mercury changing signs? Does it have to be things that happen to him? If I write to him again, does that count? Mercury is moving faster than Jupiter. Does that mean he is the one approaching me? (I don't see that he will make any move for now)

Since I cast many Horary questions in a period of two weeks after the first chart, I wonder if there is a way to confirm a chart is valid?

Thanks!

Check the Considerations before Judgement'.

ElenaJ

Thanks!

It could be a mind set, a whim, something comes up or he feels differently,it could be any number of things that move him towards making a contact.
He is mercury, it's his move.

pismoon

Thanks Everqueen. Read about Considerations before Judgement. The chart was casted on a Thursday, so the hour ruler is Jupiter. Ascendant is also Jupiter. So the chart seems valid...

betelgeusesirius

Venus going towards Mars, conjunct eventually.
Saturn collecting lights of both. Positive outcome.
Moon conjunct Jupiter is also a plus.
Was the original chart casted on June 28th the very first one?

ElenaJ

Venus going towards Mars, conjunct eventually.
Saturn collecting lights of both. Positive outcome.
Moon conjunct Jupiter is also a plus.
Was the original chart casted on June 28th the very first one?

Sorry but Saturn is not collecting lights of Venus and mars in either of the charts.

Having two charts posted is a bit confusing as to which one we are referring to.
At any rate, glad that you wrote and received a positive reply.

betelgeusesirius

Sorry but Saturn is not collecting lights of Venus and mars in either of the charts.

Having two charts posted is a bit confusing as to which one we are referring to.
At any rate, glad that you wrote and received a positive reply.
Doesn't matter.
Chart already gave us a yes with moon conjunct jupiter and later seeing the sun. venus and mars going for a conjunction and saturn didn't work as a blocking planet but a collecting one. mentioned these placements already on my original post. you should give more weight to conjunction. I know the degrees are not exactly collection of light, but astrology ain't math.. anyways, enough evidence to say that saturn won't block the event.

pismoon, which one is the very first chart?

ElenaJ

Doesn't matter.
Sorry? It does matter for some.

Chart already gave us a yes with moon conjunct jupiter, ruler of the querent's 3rd of communication.
There are two charts involved, creating confusion.
In the June 28th chart the moon is VOC. After changing sign it will conjunct Jupiter.
There actually has been some discussion recently about this type of conjunction.
Frawley, and others, contend that this is indeed a conjunction because the orb is very tight.
I have always considered that the moon is VOC so no action will result from the matter, and moon will have to change its sign, therefore type of energy, before achieving the conjunction, so I do not consider this aspect as being effective
Admittedly, the querent now says she did comunicate and it was a positive result, so this is a strong reason for considering the conjunction in this chart.

and later seeing the sun. venus and mars going for a conjunction

Sun conjunct which planet? It doesn't seem to be conjunct in either chart.
In the June 28th chart before Venus completes the conjunction with mars, mars will oppose Saturn. That is a strong indication of blocking the energy.
In the July 8th chart, Venus squares Uranus before it conjuncts mars. Again, blocking the completion of the conjunction energy.

and saturn didn't work as a blocking planet but a collecting one.

How?

mentioned these placements already on my original post.
you should give more weight to conjunction.
Perhaps, but in these charts Saturn was never conjunct any significator.

I know the degrees are not exactly collection of light, but astrology ain't math..

It isn't a question of degrees but movement of the significators.

anyways, enough evidence to say that saturn won't block the event.

Could you go through this evidence again please?

pismoon, which one is the very first chart?

katydid

"I know the degrees are not exactly collection of light, but astrology ain't math.. "

I think horary astrology is math. There are solid rules based upon mathematical principles as far as I can see.