Creating charts from a word or numbers to answer a query.

Delano

The following charts were created from words or numbers. The delineation is after the chart,

Spirituality is the counterbalance to our body, personality and all that is tangible. The body is a ship and spirituality is our anchor in the higher realms.

You could exhange spirituality with world view or existential contemplation of essence.

Religion is a lower order manifestation of spirtuality. Analogous to the word apple and the object. So your spiritual approach defines and informs your actions personality, thought process, and emotions. All of the later terms are constructs or a way to embody the intangible essence. These constructs are what make life feel real. Its easier to argue religion or spirituality. Than the reality of your body. Yet you would have a hard time really believing someone arguing reality.

The irony being that it is your mind that rails against this position. Which is ironic because your mind is closer to spirit than your body.

Thats a first take will post more later.

There's the potential problem of associating the self with our body or our actions. What informs this the mind? The mind is a function of your life experience and also your spirit.

Various people may perceive one or the other in the ascendancy

An admixture of both perhaps or of neither.

You are relatively unaware of the functioning of the body or your destiny. Spiritual practices can shift your perspective so that you
can see both differntly. This ability may be real or as indistinguishable as being in a dream.

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.

Live live life your life. Knowing that it is the spirit dreaming.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_spirituality_ho.77450.57570.jpg
    astro_2gw_spirituality_ho.77450.57570.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 35

Delano

For this chart I wrote the following: The next performer is probably from a performing family and may be a singer and actor or has starred in stage and screen. Carrie Fisher Died. Interestingly the Moon (mother) was in the same house but a few degrees from entering the sign.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_celebrity_deaths_ho.80160.10887.jpg
    astro_2gw_celebrity_deaths_ho.80160.10887.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Delano

These are my numbers - my query is what is my ascendant

Hi Hkk I am just showing the technique where I have created a chart based on a word an delineated that word. In the first case the word is Spirituality. The second was a chart I created to answer a question. So these are posted in oder to show a technique and the charts are included so that Astrologers can add their delineations or interpretations.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Hkk I am just showing the technique where I have created a chart based on a word an delineated that word. In the first case the word is Spirituality. The second was a chart I created to answer a question. So these are posted in oder to show a technique and the charts are included so that Astrologers can add their delineations or interpretations.

Aaah ok 👍 no probs

Delano

This is a chart for the word mind. Notice that the ruler of the third, Uranus is in the third from the Third. The ruler of the ninth, the Sun is in the ninth from the ninth. The third is practical thinking. The ninth is your conceptual thinking. Both rulers reside in the fifth. Which is a creative house. Inspiration is a twelfth house issue. The ruler of the twelfth is in the first house. Saturn is the ruler of the first second and third house, intercepted in Sagittarius. Will post a delineation later.

Capricorn is the first house. So the ruling planet is Saturn. so it rules the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd. Interestingly it is ruling an extra house but it is intercepted in the 12th.
The lower mind or practical thinking is ruled by Saturn and Co-ruled by Uranus. The third house has Neptune in Domicile and Uranus and Saturn /co-ruling. This means that even the practical or tactical mind also gets inspiration and revelations. However based on the placement of Neptune it would seem that you have to do some mental legwork before the intuition kicks in to assist.
The other interesting bit is that Uranus is the thinking of the thinking house, in the fifth. So creativity also figures into rational or tactical thinking.
The fifth house happens to be the busiest in terms of tenants. The ruler of the the fifth is in Gemini also a thinking sign. Again Gemini is also intercepted.
The ninth is higher mind and theoretical thinking. Is tenanted by the North Node. Which interestingly is where you are going .
The twelfth is intuition and Sagittarius is intercepted, the ruling planet being Pluto. Which is quite elegant. So here you have the combination of the unconscious with the intuition. Saturn Uranus Sun and the North Node are all with a few degrees of each other. Which signifies that the Mind higher thought , lower thought creativity seem to be linked

Attachments

• astro_2gw_mind_ho.21056.24743.jpg
    astro_2gw_mind_ho.21056.24743.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

david starling

The following charts were created from words or numbers. The delineation is after the chart,

Spirituality is the counterbalance to our body, personality and all that is tangible. The body is a ship and spirituality is our anchor in the higher realms.

You could exhange spirituality with world view or existential contemplation of essence.

Religion is a lower order manifestation of spirtuality. Analogous to the word apple and the object. So your spiritual approach defines and informs your actions personality, thought process, and emotions. All of the later terms are constructs or a way to embody the intangible essence. These constructs are what make life feel real. Its easier to argue religion or spirituality. Than the reality of your body. Yet you would have a hard time really believing someone arguing reality.

The irony being that it is your mind that rails against this position. Which is ironic because your mind is closer to spirit than your body.

Thats a first take will post more later.

There's the potential problem of associating the self with our body or our actions. What informs this the mind? The mind is a function of your life experience and also your spirit.

Various people may perceive one or the other in the ascendancy

An admixture of both perhaps or of neither.

You are relatively unaware of the functioning of the body or your destiny. Spiritual practices can shift your perspective so that you
can see both differntly. This ability may be real or as indistinguishable as being in a dream.

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.

Live live life your life. Knowing that it is the spirit dreaming.

What about the word "soul"?

Hkk

Account Closed
You will have planets aspecting 20 Pis with an orb of two degrees. Also your Mars and Pluto are most likely aspecting within 2 degrees of orb.

Hey Delano,

Oh thank you for looking 😊mars 25 and Pluto 24 degrees on the chart that I think may be incorrect.

With the insight you have seen what do u think the ascendant is? Pisces?

Thanks again

Delano

Hey Delano,

Oh thank you for looking 😊mars 25 and Pluto 24 degrees on the chart that I think may be incorrect.

Thanks again
I don't know what your ascendant is, what degree is I your Mars and Pluto.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks what do you have that's aspecting 20 degrees Pisces?

No probs 😊 thanks for helping

I don’t have any aspects to Pisces. I don’t wanna take over the thread with my stuff so I can pm you my chart for you to see if u want but I don’t have any aspects to Pisces ♓️

Delano

No probs �� thanks for helping

I don’t have any aspects to Pisces. I don’t wanna take over the thread with my stuff so I can pm you my chart for you to see if u want but I don’t have any aspects to Pisces ♓️

No problem, you aren't crowding anyone out. Yeah that would be cool. Certain points stand out but not the ascendant.

what do you think about my comment about Mars and Pluto aspect within two degrees, before seeing your chart.

Last edited:

Delano

Hey Delano,

Thanks again

I am giving some examples of what my system can do, but I am not doing any readings.

Thanks.

Hkk

Account Closed
No problem, you aren't crowding anyone out. Yeah that would be cool. Certain points stand out but not the ascendant.

what do you think about my comment about Mars and Pluto aspect within two degrees, before seeing your chart.

My mars and Pluto are within 2 degrees so sounds good to me. How did u work it out

Delano

Hi Hkk

That is one of the features of the system. I can generally know a point or an aspect in the querent's natal chart. So over time I have been developing more correspondences.