Why?

ToltecLearn

Hey again!

Same person before!!

He sent to me a text by mistake. It suposed to be sent to another girl as he said.. He told me that he likes me no more than that and he is now with another girl and they are arranging for marriage. So he advices me to find another guy!
Why he did that and was he saying the truth?
By the way I will not answer him again but I need to know whats wrong!!

Thankyou

sorry that you have to deal with this stressful situation,

but, this is might be just the ups and downs of emotions in relationships, i dont know if astrology can explain that, astrology could explain the general energy of you both guys but each action could be just an emotional mistake or game or whatever, when emotions are involved, sometimes, you never know, I might be wrong, im just a beginner in his stuff, maybe others have other alternative answers :sideways:, theres more fish in the pond you might have more value than that girl, etc so he might be right again im sorry you have to deal with this but you can change your circumstances with astrology you might find a more compatible person

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

No need to cast another chart. I dug up your first chart and looked at it.
https://imgur.com/lKsAIom

I think he's probably telling the truth. As some of us already noted, this Moon does have to deal with Jupiter before changing sign - and meeting Saturn (you). Moon and Saturn aren't in orb to start with, so neither Lilly nor Bonatti would allow the Moon to change sign to meet Saturn.

I thought this Jupiter highlighted the 2nd house financial issues (intercepted Pisces), but turns out it points to the house it rules - House 12 hidden enemies. Again, Moon chose not to get past Jupiter to Saturn (you).

Then there is Sun at the end of matter (house 4) combust Mercury. Mercury is on the cusp of House 5 and ruling that, too - affairs and passion and sex. I didn't pay enough attention to it - sorry. This Mercury also happens to rule an intercepted sign in House 8 your house of loss.

Looks like the Sun/Moon trine, perhaps given the Moon is the Quesited, isn't any help for Moon to overcome Jupiter. Sun aspects Jupiter but ignores Saturn.

On a side note, I've already seen a couple of charts on this forum where Quesited conjunct Ascendant bringing no result. Being on a house cusp is different from being in that house, as John Frawley said. Being on a house cusp=it overpowers the Querent. The Querent isn't getting it if other factors concur.

Amelia

ameliaastrology

Astrology aside, I think that a man that could do this to you isn't worth your time. The temptation to try to come up with a reason could be so sore we lose our heads. It's completely normal reaction, but please give yourself some time.

Usually, our instincts will tell us what's wrong with the relationship anyway if we're patient.

Amelia

Kholod

Astrology aside, I think that a man that could do this to you isn't worth your time. The temptation to try to come up with a reason could be so sore we lose our heads. It's completely normal reaction, but please give yourself some time.

Usually, our instincts will tell us what's wrong with the relationship anyway if we're patient.

Amelia
Yes thats right Amelia.. This is the end with him.. Thankyou for all your efforts and support.

Kholod

sorry that you have to deal with this stressful situation,

but, this is might be just the ups and downs of emotions in relationships, i dont know if astrology can explain that, astrology could explain the general energy of you both guys but each action could be just an emotional mistake or game or whatever, when emotions are involved, sometimes, you never know, I might be wrong, im just a beginner in his stuff, maybe others have other alternative answers :sideways:, theres more fish in the pond you might have more value than that girl, etc so he might be right again im sorry you have to deal with this but you can change your circumstances with astrology you might find a more compatible person

Thankyou dear