Trumps natal chart shows under him will america become irrelevant as a global power

Alphacentauri144

So looking at all the numerology and the natal chart of number 45 Donald Trump it shows that under his reign will america sink away from being a global power into a position of being a non-entity in the global scheme as well as turmoil and hardship and strife and suffering within the nation. his solar sign is in Gemini, which dealing with energy astrology Gemini is a low energy low vibration house and this is the energy he is bringing over america. and so america will be compassed by low energy and low vibration under his reign and you will almost start to see people regress and devolve into a cave man state. Gemini represents a fallen empire. and this is also the energy he is bringing. the energy of a fallen empire. His luna is 2nd cycle sagittarius which brings the bible verse to mind ' HOW HAS THE HAMMER OF THE NATIONS FALLEN ' meaning under him america will go from being the buttkicker of the nations to being one of the nations getting their butt kicked by a new superpower who will rise. and so he is bringing the energy of a fallen buttkicker all over america. and in due time all these things will start to manifest although we are starting to see glimpses of it.

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29

sworm09

So looking at all the numerology and the natal chart of number 45 Donald Trump it shows that under his reign will america sink away from being a global power into a position of being a non-entity in the global scheme as well as turmoil and hardship and strife and suffering within the nation. his solar sign is in Gemini, which dealing with energy astrology Gemini is a low energy low vibration house and this is the energy he is bringing over america. and so america will be compassed by low energy and low vibration under his reign and you will almost start to see people regress and devolve into a cave man state. Gemini represents a fallen empire. and this is also the energy he is bringing. the energy of a fallen empire. His luna is 2nd cycle sagittarius which brings the bible verse to mind ' HOW HAS THE HAMMER OF THE NATIONS FALLEN ' meaning under him america will go from being the buttkicker of the nations to being one of the nations getting their butt kicked by a new superpower who will rise. and so he is bringing the energy of a fallen buttkicker all over america. and in due time all these things will start to manifest although we are starting to see glimpses of it.

I can't speak to much of what you're saying, but what birth time are you using for Trump? The chart you attached has Pisces rising, but Trump's Ascendant is in Leo.

Where are you getting your interpretation of Gemini? I've never seen any of this before.

Alphacentauri144

i dont use peoples time of birth because they are never accurate. I use the start of the day at 00:00 hours UNIVERSAL time because the gods use UNIVERSAL TIME and the start of the day dictates the spiritual direction the day goes. its esoteric atlantean astrology from the mystery schools

sworm09

i dont use peoples time of birth because they are never accurate. I use the start of the day at 00:00 hours UNIVERSAL time because the gods use UNIVERSAL TIME and the start of the day dictates the spiritual direction the day goes. its esoteric atlantean astrology from the mystery schools

Doesn't that mean that the above interpretation applies to every person in the world born on the same day as Trump? Why did he become president instead of one of the other hundreds of thousands of babies born that day? Does everyone born on the same day as Trump share the same spiritual direction?

Alphacentauri144

well several factors come into play. what country was the person born in ? different countries have different energy signatures and cosmic purposes. Next is what racial category is this person ? Racial categories have their own cosmic signatures. Next we have the karmic debt from past life of these souls. Not every soul born on the same day has the same karmic debts. These are just 3 off the top of my head that will bring variations in interpretations.

JUPITERASC

well several factors come into play.
what country was the person born in ?

almost four million people were born same year as President Donald Trump :smile:
and
in same country as President Donald Trump
i.e. approximately
different countries have different energy signatures and cosmic purposes. Next is what racial category is this person ? Racial categories have their own cosmic signatures. Next we have the karmic debt from past life of these souls. Not every soul born on the same day has the same karmic debts. These are just 3 off the top of my head that will bring variations in interpretations.

Alphacentauri144

they all dont have the same karmic debt. neither where they all born in new york. each city and state has its own energy signature. neither are they all caucasian

CapAquaPis

I suppose the US and EU have fallen, there goes the Constitution and the Schengen treaty. China believes they will be the next global superpower and Japan will be a role model economy after the western world goes into decline. Whether the US will become another North Korea (the most authoritarian possible) or end up like Somalia (a country without a real government) is determined by the natal chart of Donald Trump who proved himself unworthy of leadership. I can see Putin is the world's strongest leader to revive Russia's position in the geopolitical scene and the rise of India, Iran and South Korea, ancient eastern civilizations to surpass the US soon.

Alphacentauri144

I suppose the US and EU have fallen, there goes the Constitution and the Schengen treaty. China believes they will be the next global superpower and Japan will be a role model economy after the western world goes into decline. Whether the US will become another North Korea (the most authoritarian possible) or end up like Somalia (a country without a real government) is determined by the natal chart of Donald Trump who proved himself unworthy of leadership. I can see Putin is the world's strongest leader to revive Russia's position in the geopolitical scene and the rise of India, Iran and South Korea, ancient eastern civilizations to surpass the US soon.
yup you said it

CapAquaPis

yup you said it

Canada is a more developed nation, Mexico has a bigger influence on the US than our culturally similar neighbor, and look at the pace of development in a few Latin American nations like Brazil and southern cone of South America. In our own western hemisphere the US long was dominant, we're not going to maintain this position for long. Can the US recover once Donald Trump is defeated in the upcoming presidential election?

Alphacentauri144

Canada is a more developed nation, Mexico has a bigger influence on the US than our culturally similar neighbor, and look at the pace of development in a few Latin American nations like Brazil and southern cone of South America. In our own western hemisphere the US long was dominant, we're not going to maintain this position for long. Can the US recover once Donald Trump is defeated in the upcoming presidential election?
there is no recovery. it is written in the stars. its the end of a paradigm. the end of an era. the end of an empire

JUPITERASC

So looking at all the numerology
ours is an astrological forum :smile:
this board is our Natal Astrology board
"...A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts
(after you post your own birth chart interpretation).
Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects,
and planetary dignity and debility..."
and the natal chart of number 45 Donald Trump it shows that under his reign will america sink away from being a global power into a position of being a non-entity in the global scheme as well as turmoil and hardship and strife and suffering within the nation. his solar sign is in Gemini, which dealing with energy astrology Gemini is a low energy low vibration house and this is the energy he is bringing over america. and so america will be compassed by low energy and low vibration under his reign and you will almost start to see people regress and devolve into a cave man state. Gemini represents a fallen empire. and this is also the energy he is bringing. the energy of a fallen empire. His luna is 2nd cycle sagittarius which brings the bible verse to mind ' HOW HAS THE HAMMER OF THE NATIONS FALLEN ' meaning under him america will go from being the buttkicker of the nations to being one of the nations getting their butt kicked by a new superpower who will rise. and so he is bringing the energy of a fallen buttkicker all over america. and in due time all these things will start to manifest although we are starting to see glimpses of it.

Alphacentauri144

explain and detail your methods of how to assess "karmic debt" :smile:
to access karmic debt you look at the era, and what nations are on top during the era, what racial category is on top during the era. what racial category is the person. you look at nation of birth. you look at birth circumstances. family circumstances. you look at life progression circumstances, any diseases, congenital diseases, etc etc etc etc etc

Alphacentauri144

ours is an astrological forum :smile:
this board is our Natal Astrology board
"...A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts
(after you post your own birth chart interpretation).
Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects,
and planetary dignity and debility..."
you cant do astrology without numerology. those degrees and minutes and seconds exist for a reason. those are numbers. they carry a message in them. a good astrologer has to be into numerology

sworm09

well several factors come into play. what country was the person born in ? different countries have different energy signatures and cosmic purposes. Next is what racial category is this person ? Racial categories have their own cosmic signatures. Next we have the karmic debt from past life of these souls. Not every soul born on the same day has the same karmic debts. These are just 3 off the top of my head that will bring variations in interpretations.

I agree that the country of birth, race, and socioeconomic status are relevant to how the symbolism is drawn out for each person, but I struggle to see how you can arrive at such a strong conclusion about a specific person using a chart that applies to hundreds of thousands of people.

All that aside, what are the specific astrological factors that helped you come to that conclusion? You mentioned the Sun in Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius, which once again applies to millions of people. What's unique about Trump?

It seems to me that you could've arrived at the same conclusion without astrology at all. Lots of people feel the same way about the United States being in a period of decline, some feel specifically because of Trump. Most of those people don't know anything about astrology, which leads me to believe that your interpretation might rest on assumptions that have nothing to do with astrology.

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

to access karmic debt you look at the era, and what nations are on top during the era, what racial category is on top during the era. what racial category is the person. you look at nation of birth. you look at birth circumstances. family circumstances. you look at life progression circumstances, any diseases, congenital diseases, etc etc etc etc etc
explain your methodology
- other than our own personal opinion
explain your method
that you use
to assess these factors using numerology
you stated you used numerology to arrive at these opinions :smile: