What are you learning from COVID?

aquarius7000

The animals being tortured for food and medical research have been absent from the Covid discussions until now.
Not entirely, you forgot my lecture about not torturing and killing animals :D

The bees especially are in even more danger, in addition to the pesticide this administration recently made legal again after it was banned for 20 years.
Agreed about the bees too. Can't imagine a world without the birds and the bees:w00t:

One would think that as the most evolved species of all, we would invest our energies, efforts and resources in conservation and preservation, instead of in killing and destruction. Such a shame.

Not going to comment on Biden because I really don't want this thread to turn into a political back and forth about red vs. blue with some many threads on this forum that can be used for that ping pong. Hopefully people will cooperate

david starling

Not entirely, you forgot my lecture about not torturing and killing animals :D

Agreed about the bees too. Can't imagine a world without the birds and the bees:w00t:

One would think that as the most evolved species of all, we would invest our energies, efforts and resources in conservation and preservation, instead of in killing and destruction. Such a shame.

Not going to comment on Biden because I really don't want this thread to turn into a political back and forth about red vs. blue with some many threads on this forum that can be used for that ping pong. Hopefully people will cooperate

Well, I looked it up, and he is pretty good on the environment--great, actually, compared to Trump.

The bees are ESSENTIAL to agricultural pollination. We're cutting off our OWN food-supply by not protecting them properly.

aquarius7000

If Bezos and Gates indeed did do this purposefully, then I really have a lot to learn about human nature and about how naive and ignorant I have been about gates esp. Bezos for some reason always seemed too self-centred and greedy to me. Blame it on my gullible and over-trusting Venus-Jup conj. in Pisces and my Aqua planets to think that by and large we actually do care about everybody instead of just me and myself.

How low can human beings stoop. Ughh...

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
One of the features distinguishing criminal guilt from psychotic incompetence is understanding. It is a well intended enough distinction, but fails when it comes to actions that affect others. One reason people who want to preserve things the way they are reject theories as conspiratorial is that they assume the conspirators “understood” the consequences of their actions from the perspective of the victim. But I have no idea why they assume that. All a “bad guy” has to do to feel blameless is focus on the perceived benefits or inevitability of his actions.

Excellently stated. I have lived with immune disorders since I was 9 months old. I know nothing else. People are understanding of what affects them, and those close to them, and indifferent to that does not affect them or theirs personally.

With allergies, I have heard people say "but, peanut allergies can be fatal". All allergies have the potential of being fatal. When the breathing passage is blocked, it matters not what the trigger is.

Having studied them from a victim's point of view, it would seem that the immune disorders in my opinion, stem from industrialization, petrochemical poisoning of our air, water, soil and food. Scented products are extremely hazardous to everyone. I am hypersensitive to them and other things as well, but, I feel, in a way, I am fortunate to be sensitive/allergic to them. I am fortunate, because I notice. I don't use them, and avoid contact with them. Others bask in the juices of petrochemical scent, not noticing what it does to their brain cells, and other body parts. I am lucky because I notice.

When I was about 10 or 11, I thought pretty heavily about my mortality, and that this disorder, would eventually probably be the end of me. I have been in anaphylactic shock, more times than I know.

Astrologically, I have MC Virgo/IC Pisces, immune disorders and Mars Cancer violent allergies.

Opal

Premium Member
Don't forget about ADM. Archer Daniel Midland. They have dirty little inconspicuous, quiet greedy hands in it all.

When Brian Mulroney, left the office of Prime Minister of Canada, within 1 year his law firm was the law firm representing ADM. Global Food. And the seed that is used, the sprays you use on it, where it will be planted, and you are only allowed to use the seed that is sold to you, in the year that it is sold to you. It is illegal to use old seed.

There stock has actually risen during the last month. Go figure.

Opal

Premium Member
Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.

You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

Remember the regulations after 9/11? Were those ever reversed? Nope. We just keep piling on more controls and limitations.

All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

What happens when a real problem arises? Say climate change for example? Overpopulation? Rampant mental illness?

We will go into a dictatorship and when it happens, it will happen so easily and effortlessly. People will gladly trade their lives away. We are so ready to be slaves to the big man. All hail the great monarch. Regulus comes before us to give direct opposition to the Aquarian age.

Another Dark Ages awaits to envelop the world. Time to put on my night vision glasses. Better study up on my faith and other ocCULT beliefs. The very first dynasty has been implemented. The pharaohs in the 1% will solidify their positions and the ghostly middle class will settle. Individualism will be replaced with malignant-atomized-lonely-narcissism and synthetic-technologically-interconnected-Aquarian-collectivism. Welcome back feudalism.

Hopefully, I die before the rebirth of the new world is fully implemented.

Just kidding, I'm talking out of my ***. But seriously, the world is pretty bad and I think it's only going to get worse due to the ridiculous hysteria of the masses, and the atrocious irresponsibly and evil of the authorities and medical establishment.

Nice. Nothing to add, just nice.

Well, I just reread, you are a bit over the top, 🙂but I still agree with 50%

Last edited:

Dirius

If Bezos and Gates indeed did do this purposefully, then I really have a lot to learn about human nature and about how naive and ignorant I have been about gates esp. Bezos for some reason always seemed too self-centred and greedy to me. Blame it on my gullible and over-trusting Venus-Jup conj. in Pisces and my Aqua planets to think that by and large we actually do care about everybody instead of just me and myself.

How low can human beings stoop. Ughh...

Hydroxichloroquine is showing to produce great results against covid19 - yet most news outlets are intentionally suppressing the data, just because Trump promotes the use of this drug.

Why do you think that is?

CapAquaPis

The animals being tortured for food and medical research have been absent from the Covid discussions until now.

Earth day 50...brought up a good point on the covid19 pandemic was caused by mass harvest of wild animals like the wet market in Wuhan, Hubei, China. I'm started to think the death toll and number of cases of covid19 in China can be highly underestimated, given the sheer size of Wuhan and its metro area of 8-11 million people and the country itself has 1.3-1.4 billion inhabitants anyway. Covid19 is much more contagious, transmittable and often the carriers are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms to feel like they have a flu or common cold, but this isn't a flu or cold virus at all.

I understand why Bergamo, Lombardy in Italy and New York City metro area were the most impacted places on earth when it came to the covid19 pandemic. These are high population density places, but looking at how many people are in the state of CA where I live, the number of cases are lower in a state with 40 million vs NY state with 20 million, we tend to spread out in urban sprawl than the mentioned metro areas of Wuhan, Bergamo and New York being smaller.

And the talk of Nordic countries (not sure France is included, but the UK sure was) wanted to practice an immunological theory called "herd immunity" by exposing everyone young and/or healthy to be asymptomatic of the virus, but they strongly and kindly advise the oldest and vulnerable to stay inside...and still, they're less affected by covid19 than Spain who didn't practice this theory. Some scientists really believed the virus could affect between 40-70% of the world population this year, but so far a tiny 1% of humanity may be the most impacted to get tested by this possibly evolutionary challenge.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hydroxichloroquine is showing to produce great results against covid19 - yet most news outlets are intentionally suppressing the data, just because Trump promotes the use of this drug.

I think with human beings today, hate and greed are two very strong emotions. They sort of overpower a lot of other details. I am not pointing fingers at anyone. And also as said in an earlier post, I would request to please not make this thread about trump or politics any more.

What I feel is that it is so messy to discuss these topics because of the partisan politics at play. We are not able to remain objective and focus on what is right or wrong, but more about the parties and people in power and who do i support. If you think about it, voting is supposed to be a secret ballot exercise, but it is the complete opposite these days. Anyway, I am getting carried away myself now.

Dirius

I think with human beings today, hate and greed are two very strong emotions. They sort of overpower a lot of other details. I am not pointing fingers at anyone. And also as said in an earlier post, I would request to please not make this thread about trump or politics any more.

What I feel is that it is so messy to discuss these topics because of the partisan politics at play. We are not able to remain objective and focus on what is right or wrong, but more about the parties and people in power and who do i support. If you think about it, voting is supposed to be a secret ballot exercise, but it is the complete opposite these days. Anyway, I am getting carried away myself now.

I'm merely mentioning there is a political interest to go against a drug, which has been providing good results in curing the disease.

Don't you think the people who expect to make a profit out of a covid vaccine would obviously do anything they can to stop an already proven to work alternative?

leomoon

1) Everyone on the planet knows he lies consitently and exaggerates
2) Because not everyone is a good candidate for this preferred medicine he touts
3) Because most news agencies don't believe him

4) Because he is not a Medical Doctor, nor expert in anything at all.

(just a few reasons of potential "why" )

IF I needed a drug, I'd ask my doctor about this one instead.

Remdesivir - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir

RzPIpZNJ848Sk5LYYzTmli9bmvrWndYT0rHWE9Kx1hPSsdYT0rHWE9Kx1hPSsdYT0qm2NP0LSAAOpZEogMoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences and as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).

These people were watching djt when he promoted that drug daily:
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...aking-form-of-chloroquine-to-prevent-covid-19

and:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/corona...hloroquine-drug-touted-by-trump-as-treatment/

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
2) Because not everyone is a good candidate for this preferred medicine he touts

Remdesivir - Wikipedia

https://[B]en.wikipedia.org[/B]/wiki/Remdesivirhttps://www.bing.com/search?q=remed...8A7D6318B43D0B7DC167F3E135A59&FORM=QBRE&sp=2#

RzPIpZNJ848Sk5LYYzTmli9bmvrWndYT0rHWE9Kx1hPSsdYT0rHWE9Kx1hPSsdYT0qm2NP0LSAAOpZEogMoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences and as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...aking-form-of-chloroquine-to-prevent-covid-19

Thanks, nice informative link. 😶

Trudeau isn’t implementing The Emergency Act, at this time. The premier’s did not back him. Upside. For now.

Dirius

1) Actually Trump's image outside the progressive circles in the U.S. and Europe, is rather positive. Here in south america everyone who is not a radical leftie, loves him. In italy parades have shown Trump images for examples.

2) Actually everyone is, but because it has potentially dangerous side-effects its not recommended right away.

3) Most news agencies are biased and corrupt, if you are not aware of this by now, you are being naive if you think this is a reason.

4) True, but he has some of the top péople in their respective fields advising him, and his statements regarding this drug have also been backed by numerous infectologists in different countries.

Remdesivir - Wikipedia

and:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/corona...hloroquine-drug-touted-by-trump-as-treatment/

Both articles you posted were about normal individuals taking a substance that contained the a form of the drug in question, in none of those cases it was prescribed or controlled by doctors, so I'm not sure what your point is:

...the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks....

They didn't die from taking the medication.

I must say that you posting this without clearly reading what it contains, shows how your own political bias is detrimental to the health of your nation.

david starling

1) Actually Trump's image outside the progressive circles in the U.S. and Europe, is rather positive. Here in south america everyone who is not a radical leftie, loves him. In italy parades have shown Trump images for examples.

2) Actually everyone is, but because it has potentially dangerous side-effects its not recommended right away.

3) Most news agencies are biased and corrupt, if you are not aware of this by now, you are being naive if you think this is a reason.

4) True, but he has some of the top péople in their respective fields advising him, and his statements regarding this drug have also been backed by numerous infectologists in different countries.

Both articles you posted were about normal individuals taking a substance that contained the a form of the drug in question, in none of those cases it was prescribed or controlled by doctors, so I'm not sure what your point is:

...the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks....

I must say that you posting this without clearly reading what it contains, shows how your own political bias is detrimental to the health of your nation.

Dirius, when Trump loses the Election in 2020, would he be allowed on the ballot in Argentina? Because then, if you want him as President, you could have him! :lol:

Opal

Premium Member
I answered this rashly yesterday. I would like to clarify.

Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

I agree. It is not just the social media, it is the media, and our governments feeding the frenzy.

Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.

You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

I am thinking we will all have to wear masks soon to go in all shopping facilities. Shopping is strange. You can feel and sense the feelings from the surrounding shoppers. We are lining up outside with an 8' space between us to get in. A security guard with two click counters attends the door. I am doing shopping for the elderly and shut ins. Only one door is open for exit and one for entry.

All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

I really like old people. My shut in are in their 80's. While I don't agree with what is going on, because I have looked at the statistics from 2000 to now in Canada, the USA, the UK, and Europe and the flu has always been a danger to people that are aged, and that have respiratory issues, and the weak of the young.

Unlike you, it would seem, I do care about the old people.

We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

You are confusing old people with people of power. Do you really think that what your Generation will be duped with, that you and your Generation should be held responsible for? The money people will do what they do. The old people, they were not responsible for the above statements. They just did, like you will do to survive in their time.

Direct your anger appropriately.

Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

Well, to be honest, paying $6.00 for a loaf of good bread, isn't really a good economy. And the money numbers, really don't matter, it is Monopoly money. A correction had to be made. Minimum wage at $20 per hour is not a sustainable reality. How much do you want to pay for food? If people that pick apples make $20 an hour the apples will cost at least $5 per apple. Is that what you would like to see? Is this what your Generation would prefer to be know as being responsible for?

The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Yes, the weak and destitute will die. We are extremely overpopulated on Earth. Oh well.

Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

There is a lot of anger. The rest I agree with.

Remember the regulations after 9/11? Were those ever reversed? Nope. We just keep piling on more controls and limitations.

There are a lot of things that can be achieved by the powers that be in times like these. Control. This time, it is worldwide. No, they aren't and won't be reversed. They will get tighter. Now, we are isolated, not talking to people. We listen to the media.

All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

Freedom is not a word that ever should have been coined. It is a falsehood. No one is free. One persons freedom is an infringement on another. The price of "Freedom" is very high.

What happens when a real problem arises? Say climate change for example? Overpopulation? Rampant mental illness?

Are you so sure climate change is real as you perceive it? We are already overpopulated. And this flu, will not change that. Our streets are full of people with mental illness. Many of them are people that fought for your said freedoms.

We will go into a dictatorship and when it happens, it will happen so easily and effortlessly. People will gladly trade their lives away. We are so ready to be slaves to the big man. All hail the great monarch. Regulus comes before us to give direct opposition to the Aquarian age.

Really? Do you really think you are not in a dictatorship now? It is not that you are free. Everyone is a slave already. Debt is running at an average of 180%. We are all slaves.

Another Dark Ages awaits to envelop the world. Time to put on my night vision glasses. Better study up on my faith and other ocCULT beliefs. The very first dynasty has been implemented. The pharaohs in the 1% will solidify their positions and the ghostly middle class will settle. Individualism will be replaced with malignant-atomized-lonely-narcissism and synthetic-technologically-interconnected-Aquarian-collectivism. Welcome back feudalism.

It is not the first dynasty. It is just the next one. This one is on your Generation. :smile:

Hopefully, I die before the rebirth of the new world is fully implemented.

Wow, that is not helping. What can you add that is positive? Your Generation, should have some good to add. What is it?

Just kidding, I'm talking out of my ***. But seriously, the world is pretty bad and I think it's only going to get worse due to the ridiculous hysteria of the masses, and the atrocious irresponsibly and evil of the authorities and medical establishment.

I agree, the world is in rough shape. Being extremely overpopulated, extremely polluted and diseased, and run by people that the blame goes to the little guys. Do you really think that the old people are responsible for this?

Are you responsible for what is happening now?

Opal

Premium Member

They all do. Politicians all lie and exaggerate.

I try not get involved in what any politicians say, right now, there is a worldwide change happening, this is just the cover story.

I agree, politicians are not usually trained in Medicine.

Remdesivir - Wikipedia

and:

The flu has been around forever, we get sick, we go to bed, we usually get better, sometimes some die.

We have Trudeau, he is saying that we will not return to "normal" until a vaccine is found.

A new strain erupts every year. Get used to our house cell. Covid-20 is around the bend.

Next.

leomoon

Darius quote:

Regarding the underlined, PLEASE do not make assumptions about me because you do not know me. Thats actually a terrible thing to say about another person because they (such as myself would be), believe anyone should FIRST and FOREMOST get advice from their doctor and not from DJT on a reality TV show which is what I think is being conducted by him most days.

These are simply imo.

BTW: Everyone, including YOU is in some regards, "politically biased". So be fair when you point to a member here.:pouty:

Would you care (for example), to "guess" who I'd be politically biased in favor of? ......

IF you said Senator Sanders, then you'd be correct. But always best to "ask politely" first before assuming anything, as you just may be wrong that time. :rightful: I've voted Republican, Democrat and now Independent in the past 50 or more years. My voting card is "subject to change" ...not a hard headed fixed sign for sure!