Coronavirus and Numerology

CapAquaPis

2020 is the 22nd or 23rd year of the 3rd millennia AD, the numbers 22 and 23 are cursed and malefic in numerology. Based on the exact year Jesus Christ is thought to be born (3 BCE?), then again you have other ideas of when was he really born and when do we start our modern calendar. Currently, there are 1.8 million cases in the world and the largest numbers are in the US and western Europe, more so than its origins in China and earlier decimation in East Asia.

[Moved posts 1-7 in this thread from a Mundane Astrology thread because they are non-astrological posts. Some of these posts may reference astrological posts that remain in the other thread, but are not astrological posts themselves. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Re: AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Appreciate, RishiRahul, the indepth information.
...Currently, there are 1.8 million cases in the world and the largest numbers are in the US and western Europe, more so than its origins in China and earlier decimation in East Asia.
What a complete irony that the highest no.s are in the so-called developed, 'civilised' nations.

Hkk

Account Closed

Too much freedom in ‘civilised’ nations. In ‘non civilised’ nations people get the shite beaten out of them if they socially interact therefore not being able to spread the virus

aquarius7000

Too much freedom in ‘civilised’ nations. In ‘non civilised’ nations people get the shite beaten out of them if they socially interact therefore not being able to spread the virus
I don't think any nation per se is non-civilised at all esp as that term can be understood as derogatory. I also absolutely do not think that people in the rest of the world, not labelled as Western, get the shite beaten out of them at all.

Some countries in that part of the world knew civilisation much before the industrial rev. in England and the French rev. in France happened. Of course there are some countries that are ruled by organised religion and can be very oppressive. However, I am not going to delve into this subject any deeper as it can get very messy very soon.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't think any nation per se is non-civilised at all esp as that term can be understood as derogatory. I also absolutely do not think that people in the rest of the world, not labelled as Western, get the shite beaten out of them at all.

Some countries in that part of the world knew civilisation much before the industrial rev. in England and the French rev. in France happened. Of course there are some countries that are ruled by organised religion and can be very oppressive. However, I am not going to delve into this subject any deeper as it can get very messy very soon.

Ok, ok maybe not just shite beaten out of them but they are more likely to go by authority and not indulged like us in the western world. Yes it could get messy. Lol

aquarius7000

Ok, ok maybe not just shite beaten out of them but they are more likely to go by authority and not indulged like us in the western world. Yes it could get messy. Lol
Not all non-Western nations have dictatorial govts. There are proper democracies in Asia, for instance, India, Taiwan... Asia is not all China or Korea.
Speaking about the West, right now, in the US for instance I feel I am living under a dictatorial regime. The word civilised also is highly misunderstood today. Anyway to tempting to continue, but best to stop.

Apologies RishiRahul. :sideways:

CapAquaPis

Not all non-Western nations have dictatorial govts. There are proper democracies in Asia, for instance, India, Taiwan... Asia is not all China or Korea.
Speaking about the West, right now, in the US for instance I feel I am living under a dictatorial regime. The word civilised also is highly misunderstood today. Anyway to tempting to continue, but best to stop.

Apologies RishiRahul. :sideways:

It's been about a century since the western world had a large-scale disease pandemic, and Europe hasn't seen dictatorships since...WW2 (northern and western), 1970s (southern) and circa 1990 (eastern). Also we're not used to restrictions based on the matter of life and death like many developing nations. And it's interesting the scarcity of humongous death tolls and huge numbers of covid19 cases in less developed nations than the USA and parts of Europe now. China is on its way of becoming full-scale developed, but be in mind they're used to being a ground of serious pandemics for decades like flus and the first SARS virus outbreak. The third world (an outdated cold war era term) has a huge array of diseases, but they had help from the WHO and richer nations to assisted them over the years to defeat pandemics...I think they can do it on their own now to some extent, I mean Nigeria donated highly needed medical PPE to Italy and I expect Mexico to provide much needed doctoral reinforcements to America's overwhelmed hospitals when the pandemic predicted to peak between Easter (tomorrow) and May 1.

Last edited: