Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > asteroid

Conversation Between asteroid and Effie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. asteroid
    08-03-2010 04:14 AM
    asteroid
    thanx for your reply or pio apla ki ellhnika euxaristwwwwww hehe Tr saturn in 1st house brought misery to me too dispite the good things that happened to my life. It is more the feeling of getting older and living behind for ever the ealry youth of the 25's
    good luck for both of us
  2. Effie
    07-26-2010 04:45 AM
    Effie
    Hi, I just saw your message. Yes, I am from Athens, but I live in the States now. I am Aries with virgo ascendant. OMG, thank God Saturn left Virgo because these have been my most miserable years. Yes, it is conjuncting as we speak my natal Pluto in the first and I have financial difficulties and it makes a bad opposition with transiting uranus in my 7 house and I am burnt this time period. Bad thing is that now it will move to conjunct progressed moon and ascendant. I wish you good courage, lol! Kalo kouragio. Thanks for writing to me!
  3. asteroid
    06-08-2010 01:41 AM
    asteroid
    Effie is that greek??? I m from thessaloniki... greece. i saw your thread about saturn transit in your fist house conjucting natal pluto.
    so you are virgo with virgo rising too?????? so am i and i m expecting again saturn to meet my natal saturn and pluto in libraaaaaa pffff