Conversation Between Astrodawn and sethi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Astrodawn
    10-24-2011 10:42 AM
    Astrodawn
    sorry your inbox is full now.

I had a look for that chart we were talking about

Can only find 29th April with no year though :-(

I did find out that she lives very close to me in the same town!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we dont 'bump' into each other for her sake LOL
  2. sethi
    10-18-2011 04:40 AM
    sethi
    Helo astrodawn

I am quite busy right now so if you don't mind I will reply to your mail in a day or two as I will have to look it over carefully and not in a general way. Pls remind me if I forget.
    Why can't I post to you privately? Cannot see its link here?
  3. Astrodawn
    10-17-2011 08:47 PM
    Astrodawn
    Hi sethi, thanks for offering to read my chart. I am in a far better place a year on.
    Im sorry astrologer50 took such an unfeeling approach to your post (which has since been deleted)? i think astro50 just enjoys winding me up to be honest, I commented on your kindness anyway.
    i am hopeful the pluto destruction has ended I do still worry Simon is going to be in an accident or something, but i dont think you can recover from the deaths of people close/same age without always having the fear of that pain reoccuring. Anyway my chart. Current issues this year, a mystery illness causing hypoglycemic attacks and digestive disorder. Been in an out of hospital since march having tests. Also seem to be at war at work which is creating stress. Mainly I feel steady, happy and have the love i had never imagined existed with Simon, hoping to get married Thanks http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j.../DawnNatal.gif