Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > isismagdalenne

Conversation Between isismagdalenne and Shining Ray
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Shining Ray
    08-03-2009 06:45 PM
    Shining Ray
    Hi Isis,

You can read in my group, or post it really is up to you. If you find an article related to a topic, just post it. I get a bit stuck on what to post there at times, and other days I post loads in one day. No pressure in my group come and go as you please. I just hope you enjoy spending time reading in there .
  2. isismagdalenne
    08-03-2009 03:52 PM
    isismagdalenne
    thanks now hopefully I find something in your group board to post about, I am a beginner still, so some of it I have to just sit back and read instead of getting into the conversation
  3. Shining Ray
    07-29-2009 06:42 PM
    Shining Ray
    Hi Isis,

I sometimes reply to messages on my own page, and realize the other person doesn't see it unless I post it on their page. It took me a while to get used to . I will add you to my friends page, if you will accept .
  4. isismagdalenne
    07-29-2009 06:11 PM
    isismagdalenne
    thanks for having me in your group shining ray. I am hoping to make some friends here on the site
  5. Shining Ray
    07-22-2009 09:16 PM
    Shining Ray
    Hi Isis,

Thanks for joining my group