Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Shining Ray

Conversation Between Shining Ray and Squapius
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Shining Ray
    07-29-2009 05:58 AM
    Shining Ray
    Hi Sqaupius,

The questions for astrology are never-ending, I really don't have a clue how it works. You wouldn't think the planets in certain signs, and the angular distances between planets at your birth would describe your personality. Yet, it does, and astrology describes your character more than your parents, school, or peers are able to do with such accuracy. You see life in a new perspective, and know that there is an individual purpose and goal for everyone. It's funny to think even ants or other insects have a natal chart. Mainly because they don't have the same purpose as human beings, they are way more evolved than us . I can see the different personalities in my pets, although they all show similar habits, very much like humans.
  2. Squapius
    07-29-2009 01:35 AM
    Squapius
    I think that the transits affecting the mother before the conception/birth, the genes of the mother aswell, and the karma of the spirit in encarnation aswell as the karma of the mother can explain this very well.
    The planetary transits affect the world and the living beings, but how do they work organically and naturally speaking?
    Those are the kind of questions I have.

And I wonder if that is an astrology for dogs cookbook

ShiningRay,
    I wish for you blessings and good luck
  3. Squapius
    07-29-2009 01:34 AM
    Squapius
    I love to study astrology because itīs fascinating, but not because I know itīs completely true. In fact I cannot explain to myself and I still do not understand/know how a lot of astrological phenomenas work.
    For example, how is that the newborn ends up being like his/her natal chart if his/her birth (with the astrological data on the chart) was an event? That makes me think that the natal chart itīs just like any other horary chart. If that is so, how could you check the transits over that personīs natal chart?
  4. Squapius
    07-29-2009 01:32 AM
    Squapius
    Hello Shining-(sunny and gorgeous)-Ray!

Iīm honored with your visitor message you just left in my profile.
    And itīs curious what you wrote.
    I, as almost always do, start by believing in the subject, because itīs so important to believe in it! And even more to enjoy the excitement and free the passion! Then I can start to study the details, implications, subtleties, to open the branches linked to it, to enter in deep inside the subject, and finally to discover how this works cientifically, certifiedly and according to natural laws. But if there is something that interests me intensely I first believe in it, then I can discover if itīs a farse or not.
    It sounds very saggitarian.
  5. Shining Ray
    07-22-2009 08:25 PM
    Shining Ray
    Hi Sqaupius,

I thought I would drop by and visit your page, you did a nice post the other day on dogs . I have a dog called Bella, and we tend to clash a lot. I bought her around my Saturn return. I remember reading something that you shouldn't make commitments under the Saturn Return. If you believe astrology, you will believe anything .

Ray
  6. Squapius
    07-04-2009 07:43 PM
    Squapius
    Youīre welcomed.
    Iīm glad I made your day happier =)
  7. Squapius
    07-02-2009 09:39 PM
    Squapius
    Hello ShiningRay
    I added you to my friends, would you accept??

And I passed by your blog (because I like to read it =p) there was an interesting article about suicide (interesting like all of your entries). Just keep going, I like a lot to read what you write.