Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > tsquare

Conversation Between tsquare and Shining Ray
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Shining Ray
    03-06-2010 09:54 PM
    Shining Ray
    Hi t-square,

I have been down on my luck recently, and lost my keys to the apartment, do you mind if I squat here for a bit. Thanks I will make myself at home. This can be T-RAY'S place now.

I have too much time to spare.

2. Shining Ray
    08-16-2009 08:35 PM
    Shining Ray
    Before I go, (t-square breathes a sigh of relief) Have you seen the Thundercats new movie? Is it out in America? Let me know if it is any good. I used to love watching the cartoon.

3. Shining Ray
    08-16-2009 08:32 PM
    Shining Ray
    Have you watched the Iron Man, the computer technology on there is amazing. I want one of these in my house. One day, perhaps we could do our Astrology on this sort of technology. This screenshot doesn't do it justice .

4. Shining Ray
    08-16-2009 08:18 PM
    Shining Ray
    You were never really banned, this is my new theory of what happened to you when you disappeared (visual below). Have they worked out what you are yet . Ever watched Fire in the Sky, probably more scary when I was a child. People get freaked out by that movie. Supposed to be a true movie, perhaps we should get Steven Spielberg or some other hot shot director to make a movie on your alien abduction.

Only joking, don't hurt me.
  5. Shining Ray
    08-11-2009 07:07 AM
    Shining Ray
    Hi T,

I have just gone shopping and filled my fridge again. You left bread crumbs all over my carpet. I will have to get the hoover out, I can't have the place looking a mess when other visitors drop by.

My cute little desktop hoover:

Next time I will make you do it . Get your cleaning gear on...
  6. tsquare
    08-11-2009 03:07 AM
    tsquare
    Hi Ray. stoped by to peek at your page.
    Nobody was home, so I made a sandwich.
    Gotta run, The Temple book sounds interesting.

TS
  7. Shining Ray
    07-22-2009 10:19 PM
    Shining Ray
    Thanks for joining my group. I have to publicly thank you, or I will never hear the end of it (joking) .
  8. Shining Ray
    07-22-2009 10:09 PM
    Shining Ray
    Hey T .

Your into music, how many albums do you have 2000, you seem to know a lot of artists. The Music King of Astrology Weekly. I know about ten Mariah Carey songs . I should keep up with music more, been meaning to, but it's getting the time to relax.

9. Shining Ray
    06-28-2009 05:35 PM
    Shining Ray
    A t.square for your page.
  10. Shining Ray
    06-28-2009 05:34 PM
    Shining Ray