Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > JUPITERASC

Conversation Between JUPITERASC and Monk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Monk
    01-12-2020 12:01 PM
    Monk
    Hi Jup, on random presidential thoughts i have found irregular charts, being Bill Clinton, Astro Data Bank seem to have got his M.C. wrong, any idea what has happened?
    Regards Monk
    P.S. i have his M.C. at approx. 22* Gemini, which would make him have an Alnilam M.C.!!!
  2. Monk
    01-11-2020 10:50 AM
    Monk
    Hi Jup,
    I'm not sure of whats going on with my thread regarding Theresa May and Boris Johnson, i may be wrong but it appears to be an attemp to stop me posting parans, the oldest of all astrology???
    I have no idea regarding moderator comments, perhaps you have some idea, i know i can be controversial but so can you....any insight?
    Regards Monk
  3. JUPITERASC
    12-29-2015 11:21 PM
    JUPITERASC
    Hi Monk I inadvertently randomly accessed your page - so shall wish you "the complaints of the Season" old friend
  4. Monk
    01-23-2015 03:39 AM
    Monk
    Hi JupiterAsc, Mystery Parans!

I live at 5 Nurserymans Rd, New Southgate, London, N11 1DW, my phone No. is 0208 211 4873, however use a public phone box to ring me, if you have a lap top, i can put Brady's Paran Programme on your computer free of charge.

I'm going to start my last thread soon that will cover all Olympics from 1896 to the present time, all were aligned to Sirius or Alnilam, what forum would you put this?

Perhaps Sports forum?
    Perhaps Mundane forum?

Perhaps you have a better idea?

Please note if you did live in London, i would never disclose your address, however make sure you never give it to me, use public phone boxes.

Regards Monk, some of this mail you may not reply to, however the advice about where to place a thread about Olympics in forum would be very interesting for me!
  5. Monk
    12-26-2014 03:23 AM
    Monk
    Hi JupiterAsc,

I have the same chart pending in my files, however i have forgotten why i left it pending, obviously being ill, and researching all history this can happen, can you say why your interest....i try to keep good files but i can get lost in them.....give me some help?