Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > tsmall

Conversation Between tsmall and ptolomy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ptolomy
    03-31-2013 11:35 PM
    ptolomy
    Hi tsmall

I wanted to apologise for not replying ages ago to your request for my chart details,The trouble is as im a bit computer illiterate i have no idea how to transfer my thumbnail chart to your private mail so i gave up,lol.Typical of an old timer like me i guess,So if you have the time to explain,then i will send you my chart thumbnail.
    Thanking you profusely beforehand,Your old friend:The Royal Ptolemies of upper Egypt
  2. ptolomy
    12-31-2012 12:56 AM
    ptolomy
    I sure hope i didnt up set you with my forthright talk about my condition?,Please forgive my unguarded chat if its upsetting,for me my only concern is not to die in pain,I presently get all the painkillers i need so i generally only get pain if i fall behind on my consumption of pills.Im sure yours and others prayers for my health did not get wasted,In my opinion all prayers for others also benefit the sender as they are blessed.,Dont worry about me darling,we all have to do this frightening transition,but i think with the right support its not so bad,I tell you one things for sure deaths bring the best out of your nearest and dearest

God bless you Tamara