Can you see catastrophic events in your natal?

4leafclovah

Lets say your town was hit by an earthquake and many people perished. When you experience an event that effects so many others, how is that reflected in your chart? Regardless of whether you were hurt or not, would your chart still show an event of massive proportion? Also, would there be similar indicators in the charts of everyone involved? I don't know if my post is making sense, but I am just curious about the connections made in charts where people share the same experience. If I was hurt in a tornado for instance, by a piece of flying debris, would I only see an aspect that would indicate being hurt by debris( an accident) or would there symbolism indicating the tornado and its effect in a broader sense?

jupiter

Dear 4leafclovah,
Personally I have no doubt that in our horoscopes we can find clues of even the meal we are going to eat today.

I see people all around me however who would lough at this.

It's Ok, they are scared.
They want to feel free, but we are free.

Ok there are generational influences as you must be well aware of.

The famous 1960-65 generation that now is going to experience some major changes in their lives due to the Saturn -Uranus transit to their natal Saturn-Pluto-Uranus placements etc.........

However there is this extremely interesitng article concerning Caput Algol(you can find it if you google the word Medusa) it lists some great disasters of our times and the correlation with this malefic fixed star.

I'm sure that all people involved in a great catastrophe are to be there and in their charts there are signs for this.
I'm not fatalistic but I 've seen the magic of heavens and the ways it works.

EJ53

Banned
Hi 4LC/Jupiter,

I'm slightly off-topic here, but this has interested me since the "Beatles" and other successful UK pop groups revolutionised the music industry in the 1960s. Many of those who succeeded then were born around the same time (and an unusually large number of them in Liverpool, UK). With hindsight, this can be clearly seen in the birthcarts of the "baby-boomer" generation born after the second world war. But, to the best of my knowledge, no astrologer (or anyone else) one ever predicted it - despite an enormous group being born extremely poor but becoming extremely wealthy.

So, I'd say the indicators are there in the chart - but we have not yet developed the skill to identify them before rather than after the event. And there may be a reason for that............I dunno.

EJ:)

starlink

Hi 4leafclove, I think you cannot see this in your natal chart (world events I mean), but will see it if you are a victim of course. For worldly events, I think the following chart which I copied from the China Earthquake thread, will show you how we can (beforehand) see that something is likely to happen.

I have no idea how this mundane astrology works precisely, but I guess the red lines can be calculated. I dont know if they represent planets or Eclipses.
have a look. EJ53, do you know how this goes?

Cheers, Star.

The following was written in that chart by someone else:
somewhat unrelated, but....
This is strange, because the things that just happened, i had thought would not happen for awhile yet, at the time of these eclipses.

I was looking at them a few months ago, and noticed the aug 2008, jan 2009 ones in this area (being concerned too, as the jan 09 one is centred over the supervolcano area of indonesia...and pluto maybe will have just returned to cap around that time?)

eclipsechina.jpg

eclispe2009.jpg

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
starlink said:
......I have no idea how this mundane astrology works precisely, but I guess the red lines can be calculated. I dont know if they represent planets or Eclipses.
have a look. EJ53, do you know how this goes?

Hi Starlink,

I don't know how mundane astrology works, but I'd guess these are two charts showing the solar eclipse line across the world on the day concerned - as calculated by solar maps software. The red line is probably the "total eclipse" point and the others differing degrees of partial eclipse. (Hopefully, someone using Solar Maps software will explain this for us.)

Then, I guess the writer is saying something might happen (or has happened) at a geographical location somewhere on the red line - a volcanic eruption in Indonesia, etc.

(Even here though, it seems he/she is unable to time the events accurately.)

EJ:)

starlink

Hi EJ, well, this one I "stole" from the thread about the China earthquake and I think he expected that sort of catastrophic thing to happen later, according indeed to the Eclips path. As you see there is a red dot on China in the first chart. But no idea what all those black lines mean. Maybe there is more info on these things in the Forum dealing with mundane astrology.

Cheers, Star.

Claire19

4leafclovah said:
Lets say your town was hit by an earthquake and many people perished. When you experience an event that effects so many others, how is that reflected in your chart? Regardless of whether you were hurt or not, would your chart still show an event of massive proportion? Also, would there be similar indicators in the charts of everyone involved? I don't know if my post is making sense, but I am just curious about the connections made in charts where people share the same experience. If I was hurt in a tornado for instance, by a piece of flying debris, would I only see an aspect that would indicate being hurt by debris( an accident) or would there symbolism indicating the tornado and its effect in a broader sense?

The outer planets or generational are indicators of general catastrophe and involve Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Where these planets make personal aspects in our own chart will describe our personal experiences. If you look at locational astrology charts for your part of the world this will give more clues by looking at the transiting planets. Uranus is for suddenness and shock, taken by surprise, for instance. It involves storms, thunder and lightning effects. Electricity problems. Pluto is for upheaval, earthquakes and volcanic activity. Neptune is for inundation, tsunami and hidden effects.

If you were hurt at home for instance in your own backyard then the 4th house would be involved and possibly the Moon. If you were travelling say in a vehicle then the 3rd house would be involved. and perhaps Mercury.