Anyone fancy helping me help my friend?

Alice

I'm not a professional astrologer, and although I don't mind having a look at charts when people are anxious about their relationships or jobs, I do get the willies when it comes to health. This lady has ME, and I wondered if I could use astrology to help her with the timeframe of her illness. Of course, this was all optimistic thinking on my part, and when I uploaded her natal, progressed and solar arc into Astrodienst, I was clueless :-(

I'm not hankering after someone else doing my work, but wouldn't mind a pointer :) :)

Alice

Hmmm. I'm not sure that I like that SA Mars fast approaching her sixth cusp actually.

I also notice a lot of transits going on around the IC which is interesting. She's not working at the mo, and is thinking of renting out her flat and moving because the woman upstairs from her has a toddler that runs around all day and the noise is driving my friend crazy. That would be such a shame as her flat is beautiful and she's very fond of it.

She's also anxious about work and relationships (she has neither) but with the SA AC on her natal MC, and the SA MC on her desc, I wonder if all could change in about two years or so...?

starlink

Hello Alice, what exactly do you mean with this?:
to help her with the timeframe of her illness.
I have NO idea what you mean. Would you like to know when she gets healthy? What is her illness? What are the doctors saying?.
From a natal chart it is not easy to see these sort of things. Maybe better to formulate a horary question (you are good at that) in order to know more about how long she might stay ill, or if she gets better at all, or whatever.
What do you think?
Frawley was actually right when he wrote that horary gives far more information than natal (except maybe when it comes to certain charactertraits, psychological problems and such), but to know if an illness will get better or not, do horary I would say.

Cheers, Star.

starlink

OK, thanks Alice, also for the link. When I looked at that I almost thought I could have the same!!:) But as I am feeling more energized now, probably due to (finally) good anti-histamine which pilots use so it does not make drowsy and some special nosespray I only can use 1x a day. I feel "awake" again.

So your friend suffers from ME (I did not know this expression, hence my confusion). I guess maybe Neptune has to do with it and Mercury because you can feel dizzy and sleepy. Uranus might play a role as well, it looks quite neurological to me, those pains and all. I guess, you keep this illness until you have a medicin for it that either cures it or keeps it to it's minimum. Things like this do not come and go, I dont think. I can ask Carole. She is specialized in medical astrology. Will let you know what she thinks, I mean, which planetary rulers to look for.

Cheers, Star.

Alice

Thank you :)

Neptune sounds a likely culprit as it is so vague. There is some activity involving transiting Neptune and transiting Chiron around the IC, together with her P.Moon. Also, her P. Moon has been making an opposition to her N.Moon and Saturn and Mars have been transiting her MC. I wonder how much all that angular stuff has contributed to her feeling exhausted?

Frisiangal

Hi Alice,
From the link you provided, ME is a fatigue through the muscles.
For physical disorders, the 1st and 6th houses and their rulerships are the ones to look at.
The muscles are ruled by Mars; Mars is not only ruler of the 6th house but it is also situated in Pisces, the 'weakest' of the signs dealing with the physical world. It is opposed by a retrograde Jupiter, which would suggest a general lack of, yet a need to develop an optimistic attitude towards situations/events with which one does not feel to have the energy to cope. It might seem that there is always too much (Jupiter) for one to do(Mars) alone, and need of 'support' is desired.

General tiredness can also be applied to Saturn; the weight of the world upon one, and all that, which its ruling Sign, Capricorn, knows from experience!! Saturn is in Aries, where its job is to slow down the natural Arian energy to a working pace that can be dealt with. Saturn is aspected to Mars through the 30 degree 'effort' aspect and the inconjunct to Jupiter!

It is therefore co-incidental that transiting Saturn has activated the Jupiter-Mars opposition, whilst progressed Mars is now exact degree conjunct natal Saturn.

Maybe you can help your friend in deciphering the 'psychological' aspect of her debilitation through over-tiredness.;)

Regards,
Friesiangal