Strange Communication from Saturn

Heoau

At YouTube, there is a post that has captured and cleaned up NASA's in- audible recording of a strange voice from Saturns rings on a fly by if Cassini in 2007.
Click the link below and have a listen for yourself.
Then tell me what you hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeWBiLVn8g

It sounds like a numerical sequence 0-0-8-5-5-7-8-...2-0-0-8, I do believe it is a date July (7th month), the 8th day, 2008. Some strange event will happen on this date in July at 0800, and 55min, July 8th 2008. Please listen closely!

Peace Love & Joy

smilingsteph

That truly is creepy!!
I think I made out an 8, but the rest of numbers I could not get out of that. It sounded like an aliens speech, however. Was it those ice chunks hitting the rings? It sounded as if things were flying by the radio. Truly a wierd and freaky noise.
I am really freaked out now, I can continue to hear the noises even after I shut the window!

archergirl

It sounds like someone saying: "Human beings have great imaginations, which is why when they play Beatles' albums backwards, they hear things like, "Turn me on, dead man," and believe this has some sort of higher meaning.":rolleyes:

Interesting noises; why would we ever believe that space is utterly silent? But secret messages? Meh.

AG:)