PDA

View Full Version : August New Moon Eclipse

Catatonia
05-26-2008, 03:23 PM
message deleted

edh1981
06-18-2008, 03:10 AM
Well......

I Am Assuming Your A Female. That Thinks A Lot About There Partners. Partnerships Are A Big Deal. Since Leo Affects The Ego And Your Natal Moon At 10 Scorpio Which Is A Water Sign And Under Tradtional Astrology Has To Do With Intimacy. The Square To Your Natal Moon Creates A Difficult Angle. Since It Lands On Your Proggressed Moon Ruler Of Your Tenth House Cancer (emotional Issues) And You Are A Libra Rising (partners) Progressed Asc Is In The Parnership Sign. It Would Make Sense To Me That The 11th House Which Has To Do With Women Could Create The Possibility Of An Affair In Your Immediate Relationship During This Time. You Also Have To Remember That Venus Rules Libra And That Is Your Love Life. Hope I Could Be Some Help To You.

mlente
06-25-2008, 06:44 AM
wow i'm new with all of this, i should learn again

Otay
06-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Progressed moon leo square natal scorpio is the last quarter phase of the moon, which is like looking back over the previous 21 years and questioning how far certain actions and beliefs have gotten one, and how relevant to you they are now. It's entering a more philosophical phase I think. It's silly to think mayhem will result from it, but you may make a career adjustment that can empower your independence more since it's your midheaven. An eclipse can give you a change in your position that empowers you more than before giving you positive visibility or recognition, or you get a new set of bosses or a break to go elsewhere you could prefer. You could work more on your own and make art or are unable to bear another moment on the 'hamster wheel'.
It's unnecessary to fear such a minor aspect such as progressed moon square natal moon. It is a background theme we experience 3 or so times in a lifetime at that one particular point of the midheaven.
Check the rest of your chart and the eclipse's effect on other areas of your life.