Will I get pregnant soon?

PATLO

Birth date Jan/12/1977 06:00 AM 20N58, 89w37. Today is May 21 2008. 1:39 PM. Mexico Time. At same location (20N58, 89w37)Thanks for the help.

DiDi

patlo.. i just wanted to help you.. help yourself
this is a learning site, not a free prediction site!
You need to get your chart up for the moment you asked the question
and start to annalys it first... just to help you.. the asc ruler is you the 5th ruler is baby.. moon is your co-significator
this site is a help www.astro.com

PATLO

Ok Thanks. I do use the astro webpage and I'm studing some books on astrology. But i haven't found much about horary. I'll give it a try tough. And post what i found out. Here in Mexico is hard to find good books on the subject, but next month I'll be traveling to the US. Can you recommend any good ones. I do read in english but as you can probably see i have a terrible grammar. Thanks for the help. I already have my chart and been trying to make an interpretation of it.

PATLO

Thanks for the links! Well I have some problems interpreting as a whole. Because I know i´m missing a lot of things. Ok so far i have this:

Ascendant = Virgo= Barren sign= Not good. My significator Mercury in Gemini= Again Barren sign. In House 10 I´m not sure about what this mean.

5º House Cusp in Capricorn I don´t like this because it means that the baby´s significator is Malefic Saturn. Saturn is in 12º House again in barren Virgo.

Moon in 4º. I read in other Thread that this house is the end of the mater. Also is in Sagitarius. I´m taking this as a good sign. But the moon is in Opposition to my significator.

Also in 5º House I have Jupiter (Fortunate) In trine with Venus. Im not sure but I Think is Combust.....and also I don´t really know what this could mean.
Well this is all I have for now but i´ll be posting more as soon as i finish reading more of the material.
Have a nice weekend Ya´ll