Will We Move House?

ALST123

Hi everyone,

I am currently mid-divorce, sorting out financial issues, and the desire to move and start again somewhere else with my children is increasing. It almost seems like an impossible dream, however. Will we actually manage it?

astro_2gw_58_will_we_move_house_hr6.gif

Ok, so current house is ruled by H4 and therefore Saturn in this chart. Saturn is way up in h11 (hopes and dreams/friends). Yes I would be concerned about the children missing their friends if we moved. Next house is h7 and so Mars which is in H10. Hmmm. This is the career house isn't it? What's Mars doing there? Will we move for a work opportunity?

I am Venus and under the sunbeams (so unable to act for some reason - the overall property market situation isn't that great in UK at the mo). The Moon (dignified) will sextile Venus in 7 somethings though - opportunity. Then the Moon will sextile Sun (my hopes and dreams) in 16 somethings - another opportunity. Then Moon will conjunct Mars in 27 somethings. It almost seems like the Moon is pulling me/us towards Mars.

Anyway, I am not totally sure. Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ax.