Saving a horse and money question

leighby

Hi there is there anyone who can help me with my dilema?

I am a horse lover of many years, and I recently came accross a horse that has been badly treated and needs a new home. He has had 7 homes in the last year and is very distressed!

I have been offered him very cheaply, but obviously its the upkeep thats expensive. I have had a couple of very bad years financially, and was wondering if anyone could tell me if this trend has finished and whether im going to have an easier time, and will be in a position to save "Monty"!

If anyone can advise me on this, Id be eternally grateful!

many thanks

Leigh

ps i forgot to put my details in! what an idiot! born 8th of april 1972 in colchester essex uk at 18:30gmt

Attachments

• astro_ack_01_liza_appleton_hp.60984.17099.gif
    astro_ack_01_liza_appleton_hp.60984.17099.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 19

GeraniumSA

Baised on your horoscope and the transits of pluto, I would say that you could save Monty, but you may need to sacrifice some electronic gizmos (esp. the cell phone) in order to save him.

Horses are ruled by the 12th house (vs. the 6th which rules small pets).
You have Pluto and Uranus in the 12th house. I'm assuming that Monty is symbolized by Pluto. Pluto is retrograde (symbolizing the previous poor treatment of Monty) and is in opposition to mercury and square jupiter.
This, to me, symbolizes the sacrifice you need to make to keep Monty fed--those cell phone subscriptions aren't exactly cheap either. The 3erd house rules communications and mercury symbolizes communications as well--with hard aspects, I interpret this as a sacrifice you'll need to make. You also may be limited in what jobs you may take. Positively, neptune in the 2ond house is sextile pluto, symbolizing that with work, this horse is a real finacial possibility.