illness in youth?

milkywaygirl

are sun square pluto or square saturn indicators of illness in youth? this is a chart of a child that has leukemia.

achart_zqnfile4mehxV-u1135102187.57228.8114.gif

Arian Maverick

Milkywaygirl- can you please post the child's natal data here or PM me with the information? I received an error message where the chart should have appeared, reading: "The horoscope image file has expired. Please you the Free Horoscope menu to create your chart image afresh."

I have a lot of experiencing creating and uploading charts on these forums, and I would glad to do the same for you :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

milkywaygirl

Aquarian Maverick said:
Milkywaygirl- can you please post the child's natal data here or PM me with the information? I received an error message where the chart should have appeared, reading: "The horoscope image file has expired. Please you the Free Horoscope menu to create your chart image afresh."

I have a lot of experiencing creating and uploading charts on these forums, and I would glad to do the same for you :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

hey aquarian, its march 7 2002 toronto canada
thanks!

so anyone got any feedback regarding illness in childhood and indicators in the chart? and any feedback in terms of indicators in the chart of what kind of recovery this child will have?