PDA

View Full Version : picking out a surgery date

bbqbrisket
04-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Anyone here good a selecting the best time for a particular surgery??
Let me now and I will give the specifics.
thanks

Carole
04-21-2008, 10:31 PM
first, post your question in the Electional Astrology forum, which is the appropiate board for this. Then, if I am not wrong, Kaiousei is helping people with their elections there. Good luck!

Carole

erinj
04-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Hi

I dont know if you selected a date yet I am just doing a quickie on the site right now :59: However here are some tips. The moon is very important please make sure it is not in the sign of the body part being operated on for example if you are having surgery on your stomach you would not select a date when the moon is in cancer. At all costs avoid moon in scorpio for any type of surgery and as in picking electional try to make sure the 1st and 6th house rulers are not afflicted, try to keep malefics out of angles or at least not in any hard aspects to angles (there are no perfect charts),. also try to avoid a retrograde mercury because you dont want the surgeon to remember later that something was left inside and he needs to go back in and get it out or fix it. Hope this helps when you decide on a date and approximate time please let us know and good luck!