I have moved - and am now on my local Neptune line

hypatia

Hi I recently moved, and have just realised that I am now extremely close to my Neptune line (Planet direction lines: local space line).
Part of the interpretation given by Solar Fire for this states "An artistic or philanthropic project may be undertaken, but only if the hours are flexible and creativity is flowing. The key to this location is allowing yourself to go with the flow rather than making rigorous demands. Moving along this line has an ephemeral quality of enhancing your life rather than one of permanence"

I moved here because my long-time work is here (I previously commuted), and because I hoped it is of benefit to my family's wishes (although there are no relocation astrology indications regarding this move).

In thinking of some types of Neptune energy - I am not an artistic person, and have not been actively involved in spiritual practices or beliefs for many years and I also have little motivation for swimming or other water activities.

I seem to have Neptune coming from multiple directions at the moment --- as Neptune is about to transit the ruler of my MC.
And long-term: on my Natal Chart I have Neptune conjunct my ASC.

I'd like to work positively with Neptune - and am interested in anyone's thoughts or experiences of working positively with Neptune energies, particularly with living on a Neptune line.

If you want to see my Natal chart, it is attached... but I'm perfectly happy to generally discuss living on a Neptune line - rather than my chart in particular.

thanks

Attachments

• hypatia.jpg
    hypatia.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 40

Arena

So the chart you posted is not relocation chart, but your natal at where you were born?

Tell us what is your experience of your angular Neptune :)
Neptune is not malefic in your chart so I would not expect addictions or illusions. But it is in aspect to your Venus, so it's a romantic aspect.

Living on Neptune line can mean that you get into philantrophy as you feel the need to help others. Neptune in your natal is connected to 5th house, so maybe it will have to do with children and love matters.

hypatia

Hello Arena
Thank you for your reply.
How do I find Neptune?
In relationships - I find boundaries extremely difficult to work out. In the past, at times, I have ended up becoming quite lost (loss of a sense of myself) within a relationship. once I found my sense of self so fragmented that it took years to get back a rational sense of myself.
(and since then I've tended to avoid all chances of that happening again).

Helping people and children - if I stop to think about it - I guess I'd find it hard to define myself if I didn't have one aim or another where I was helping someone, or not doing something with my children or children through work.
But again, I can get so wrapped up in this, that I just let myself sink into the 'mist' of it all, without consciously being aware of what I'm doing or why or where I'm going with it all.
As in - a lot of the time I feel like I let Neptune take over bits and pieces of my life, and then before I know it I'm lost in a sea of a relationship or a cause or work or whatever, and can't find my own 'self'.

maybe i'm putting too much onto Neptune, but that's how I feel about having natal Neptune on my Asc, and natal Neptune square natal Venus.

Arena

Yes that does sound Neptunian (with Venus).

I do not feel this relationship effect of my Neptune on DSC. I believe my Neptune makes me philantrophic.