Anyone wants to comment on my chart?

lexia523

hi marie
good job only the first chart has expired.. my first few charts did to lol
not ur fault just the way that site opperates anyway i thought id have a stab ar your chart.. now i must tell u my hobby is astrology and probably best in composits, synastry so on.. but the people here are fantasticly accurate... so i hope they get a chance to respond for you............ they will!

i find venus close to mars meaning you are easy on the eye as in pleaseing to males... saturn close by im wondering if u find yourself thinking too much b4 allowing a man to get close to you to have a relationship, that or there is usually some obsticle.. ( if im wrong tell me) it sextiles your moon at almost 9th house, im getting obvious here but do u like men from other countrys and cultures. your saturn is opp your neptune.. like me lol but do u find when u first meet a man do u think he has the wrong understanding or your charicter.. then sometime later he says your differnt than what i expected?

Lexia thanks 4 your input,Actually yes, does ring a bell this venus mars business being pleasing to men must say i am never short of dates.... Pretty? Dunno, i am told i am very femininie is that what u mean?Saturn is a bummer, believe me, rahter the opposite that u said, i tend to jump into rships and THEN go berserk because they are never what i thought. yes maybe mars and venus in 7 makes me too impulsive? Neptune on the ASC kills me... makes me almost psychic honest, and yes, as u said they never seem to get the grasp of who i really am...What do u think of sun in 5th? Seems like i am always in love, but saturn in 7 makes, and has made my rships REAL hard... Love is beautiful but when a true give and take should take place it all goes wrong 4 me... Also i have found that jupiter in my 2nd house makes it really easy for me to be optimistic about all that has to do with money and possessions. And yes, i am usually drawn to foreigners or people that are exotic...moon in9th? as u said...Looking forward to hear from u all i am going to try to post my chart for good with photobucket....

:38:
Natal.gif

hello stargazers here is my chart please feel free to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is the link to the webhost THIS IS PERMANENTLY NO EXPIRING!
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/mariebrizard/Astrology/Natal.gif